Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. ang a caregiver to someone who has a card already

when my husband initialy had gotten his medical marijuanna interview with the Dr. we didnt realalize that I had to be designated as a caregiver at that time and now how am I supposed to be added now you people need to have a seperate form for caregivers to be added to those who already have their cards please.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. licensed midwives

I am a mother who has a lovely "failure to progress" listed on my medical report on the birth of my daughter. When really, it was a failed unnecessary induction full of bantering by nurses who did not care a thing about me. The doctor did not even come to the hospital for the 14_ hours while I labored, stuck to my bed, even though I wanted to walk and be able to use my body to help progress the labor that my body was not even ready for.

I have had a VBAC, attended by hospital midwives. I want…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Your opinions are important to us, but this is not the correct place to leave them. Please use the Survey available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YX8VYBP so your comments can be considered in the pending changes concerning midwives.

3. Employers not following the law, what to do?

Recently, my place of employment decided to change its position to not allowing medical marijuana cards. Though many attempts have been made to explain that this is illegal (unless they are losing federal funds or a federal contract), they have decided to stay with this decision. 
      There needs to be a page where the patients can report a company, if they feel the company is not following the MMJ laws. The state could then send a letter to the employer, explaining the laws and penalties for discrimination.
      There is a page for companies to check the verification of the patients,
    6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When voters passed the Medical Marijuana Act, there were very specific things set for ADHS to do. ADHS does not have any authority over employers so it wouldn’t be appropriate to have a page on the ADHS website to report employers. This may be something you would want to speak about with an attorney.

4. Change Resubmission Search does not allow you to do anything... the ability to change from wanting to cultivate to not wanting. my10 bucks

I can't choose to change it.. there is something wrong. I don't want to lose my ten dollars.. because I can't fix it and then have to pay ten more when the application expires in 10 days.. I just want to change my address GEEZE.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A qualifying patient who is attempting to correct a deficiency that was given from a change application, can do so by accessing the resubmission link provided in the email. To withdraw your request to cultivate (to comply with the Request for Information that you are within 25 miles of an operating dispensary), there is a radial button on the resubmission page that allows you to withdraw your request.

5. Put in plain language what the services cost

I am looking for a clinic that can help me even though I have no medical insurance and have not been covered by AHCCCS. I do work a full time temp job to support my family (which I am barely able) so cannot wait in a clinic for days on end. I am about to lose it with my untreated depression, bipolar disorder and GAD.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Brochure on Patient's Legal Rights

In light of the police raid this week on a Gilbert resident who was handcuffed and treated like a criminal when he was a registered ADHS MMJ patient, how is the Dept. of Health going to notify the police department on how to first check the registry to see if a patient before they come to your home with a warrant and a full SWAT team?

Link to the article:
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/gilbert/article_c059bc82-9935-11e0-9ebd-001cc4c03286.html

Mr. Humble you need to get together with our Attorney General and clarify for the patients and caregivers are to be treated respectufully and lay out their rights to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The system was set up in the law passed by the voters; section 36-2807 specifically says law enforcement can only check the numbers on a card. ADHS established a secure, password-protected, web-based verification system for use on a 24-hour basis by law enforcement personnel. ADHS notified law enforcement agencies on April 06, 2011, explaining how to register for the online validation system. The AMMA did not give law enforcement the ability to search for names. Because of what the voters passed, there is no way to change the access except through legislation that furthers the intent of the voter initative.

7. Lower Fees for Low Income Patients

Having to pay 75 per year for a card is a burden for those of us who are low income, why is it so much?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Fees for the cards are set at a rate to pay for validating and creating the card portion of the program.

8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where do I report companies who are discriminating against mmj patients?

There are a lot businesses that are ignoring the mmj laws and continuing to discriminate against patients. Where do I report them?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s no authority given to ADHS in the vote-passed initiative to handle this issue. The law discusses discrimination protection in ARS 36-2813. If you have questions about it, you may want to consult an attorney.

10. I'm a100% Disabled Veteran, the V.A. Doctors are not permitted to; so what do I do?

I've been on Morphine for a number of years, and it still does not always work. I can't see a V.A. Doctor; so, who do I see? And where? I live in a Rural area far from the big cities. It's quite a drive and gas money to go anywhere. Can you Help me?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS is not permitted to release a list of doctors who have certified patients for medical marijuana use per the statute. You may want to look online for physicians in your area.

11. State Sponsored Clone and Seed Store/Dispensary

Why doesn't the state run it's own clone and seed dispensary? That way QP's and QC's can receive clones, seeds, and teens (mature plants) for free without having to deal with shady people or having to worry about doing anything illegal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All the authority given to the state was done in the initiative passed by the voters. There was no provsion for the state to own or operate any business.

12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. operator rating

After having a really bad experience with online operator 18 for the MMJ program, I really want to see if any other applicants have the same problem as I do with this operator 18.

18 take very long time to response after conversation initiated and almost feel like operator has logged off.

But #18 does an excellent job of chasing people away by refusing to help. Operator stated that "not able to look into info" but refused to pass it to the representative for research. "Just wait!" and "there is no supervisor here"

Operator 18 need to be retrain in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Website

The "Woman's Right to Know" is ridiculous and should be taken down.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

State law mandates ADHS host a website “that describes the unborn child and lists the agencies that offer alternatives to abortion.”

15. license to grow medical mera

need info on goowing the stuff.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not have any information or expertise on growing marijuana

16. Terrible Website

How about re-titling "A Woman's Right to Know" as "A States Choice to Mislead" What you are posting is not medically correct. There is no definitive definition of when life begins.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Arizona law requires our department to provide a website “that describes the unborn child and lists the agencies that offer alternatives to abortion.” Our website was reviewed by experts inside and outside the department.

17. We need more practical legal information.

Why isn't there any further or more detailed information on the AG's move against the legally passed proposition? Why IS he doing this, do we pay him to exercise and spend our time and money fighting for and pursuing his own ideals? We need to know what our state government is up too, after all,... they do work for us. This info could help a patient decide whether or not to even disclose their condition to the state because we could all be gathered up as co-conspirators if the AG succeeds in convincing our voters that AZ will suffer "Federal…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please limit your comments on here to feedback about the Department of Health Services. You may want to send these comments to the Attorney General’s office for response.

18. get the icon for customer feedback off of the list on left as I can't read it

this dumb survey shows up right over the left side of the list of options to pick. it is a bother. MOVE IT

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

19. Make pertussis vaccine convenient and affordable

I read in the newspaper that Maricopa County is having a pertussis epidemic. I want to get vaccinated, but I've been getting the run-around by my insurance company (UnitedHealthcare) and the providers to which I've gone (Safeway Pharmacy, Mollen Clinic, and Walgreens). Safeway said UHC didn't cover vaccinations there and that the shot would be $60. Mollen said I was covered but still had to pay $63. Walgreens said I was covered and would have to pay $63 but would be reembursed later. This all sounds like nonsense. If this is what people who want to get vaccinated face, few…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You bring up a great point and we are working to make it easier. Since the vaccination is relatively new, many physicians’ offices don’t carry it and pharmacies are not set up to bill for vaccinations. The Arizona Partnership for Immunization has put together a tip sheet to help people find vaccinations, but we are still brainstorming to make it easier for people like you. Thank you for working through so many options.

20. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our website was designed using research and reviewed by experts inside and outside the department. No medical procedure is 100% safe.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base