Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Update on legal status of Concentrates, medibles and extracts

Can your offices post an update on what the law is on making edibles, concentrates and extractions?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Department of Health Services is aware of the recent Arizona Court of Appeals decision regarding hashish and the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. This case arose from a criminal matter and does not directly affect the Department or direct the Department to make any changes to its rules. However, criminal law does take precedence over Department rules. The Department is reviewing this case with its legal counsel to determine whether any rule changes are necessary.

2. Recently Added MMJ Law

To clarify, I can continue to buy salvia, alcohol and opiods, but I am told I cannot access an extract? From a plant? I would like advice on how to best take care of my leg without CBD, since I am told by this redneck state it is not an option for me. Please call me at 610-291-1895

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Department of Health Services is aware of the recent Arizona Court of Appeals decision regarding hashish and the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. This case arose from a criminal matter and does not directly affect the Department or direct the Department to make any changes to its rules. However, criminal law does take precedence over Department rules. The Department is reviewing this case with its legal counsel to determine whether any rule changes are necessary.

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. EMT recertification

Where is the information for what you need to recertification for an EMT? The requirements such as classes, continuing education etc?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i can't find what i need

I can't find anything about the Regional Behavioral Health Administration or anything else to help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. update your website especially for refugee health issues and resources

update your website especially for refugee health issues and resources

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please publish the July 2017 dates for petition to add condition to medical marijuana

I am unable to easily find the dates for July 2017 to petition to add a condition to list covered by medical marijuana. The statue states in January and July. The assumption would be anytime in July but your site indicates otherwise. If there is a date on your site it is not easily found. Please make this date prominent on your site.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Opioid help for constituents

Your Opioid Epidemic Home Page is beautiful. As as visitor to the site, I have suggestions on ways you can increase it's effectiveness and value to your constituents. Who would be the best person to share them with?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Regarding today's Opioid Hysteria numbers (06/26/2017)

Regarding today's Opioid Hysteria numbers (06/26/2017), I ask you:

The article does not break these deaths and overdoses down. How many were heroin and other illegal drugs? How many were rx opioid deaths, but the medication was NOT rx'd to the abuser? How many were suicides by desperate pain patients, cut off from their legitimate medications and were forced to the street for relief? Without these break downs in the statistics, they are meaningless in terms of finding a solution or solutions to the problem.

The opioid hysteria IS NOT CAUSED BY PRESCRIPTION OPIOID MEDICATION!!!! Your spreading of falsified propaganda…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  benjamin.palmer responded

Thank you for your comments. As ADHS continues to receive reports of opioid overdoses and deaths, we will be able to provide more detailed information related to many of the areas you mention. We are also committed to promoting safe prescribing and use of opioids, which we know are important for certain medical conditions. Safe prescribing and use of opioids can improve patient safety, reduce harm, and prevent unintended consequences.

11. I have a number of questions about the Governor's executive order for opioid reporting.

Where is Ducey getting the funds to pay for this? Who is going to pay for the extra time and paperwork required of medical providers to comply with the order? What are they doing to ensure this doesn't violate a person's rights under HIPAA? Do providers have to report on NAS in infants and mothers on methadone who are already in treatment for opioid addiction? What's the plan when the order expires in 60 days? How will the information collected be used and by whom? Does the governor also plan to allocate money for more treatment facilities?
    I do not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your question. Arizona Department of Health Services staff are diligently working to address the calls to action within Governor Ducey’s emergency declaration and are doing so under existing funding streams, including state funds and federal grant dollars. Opioid-related required reporting for healthcare providers falls in line with existing required reporting for communicable diseases, utilizing the same systems. These systems are HIPAA compliant. Reporting requirements are outlined on our website at www.azhealth.gov/opiod under the Reporting button. In order to better understand the burden of the opioid epidemic in Arizona and improve targeting of interventions, healthcare providers and others groups are required to report suspected opioid overdoses, suspected deaths due to opioids, and neonatal abstinence syndrome, regardless of the treatment status of the individual. Information collected from required reporting will be posted in aggregate on our website on a weekly basis beginning the week of June 26, 2017. Other…

12. Many people have terrible back conditions (sometimes a major cause of weight gain) and what can we do when exercise seems impossible?

A video series, maybe a little like the ones for older folks, that would teach exercises that can be done even with a chronic back condition and are at risk for diabetes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you click on "local county health department Vital Records Office" it redirects you to the same page.

Please update your website so that I can find the information that the link should be directing me to. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Where do I let you know a store is keeping out of date items

Safeway on University and Lindsay has items out of date on shelves constantly, may yesterday had January 2017 date on it is now May2017 took it back all on shelf out of date, customer service not worried said thanks, have found many items out of,date, do,we have to,get,sick before they do,their job, we should not be doing it for them. Also constantly milk is bad even with good sell by dates, what
    is wrong with this store, you need to check this store out to make us all safe.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Food is not required to have an expiration date. The date on the packaging has more to do with product quality than food safety.

Food products (regardless of whether they are expired or not) must be wholesome and unadulterated when offered for sale.

Any concerns regarding products can be directed to the agency that permits and inspects the store, which in this case is Maricopa County Environmental Services.

Complaints can be filed by visiting esd.maricopa.gov or calling 602-506-6616.

15. Contact information requested

I am looking for an answer to a general question and can't find the appropriate department. The question is: Is it a state law that a Human Hospital Laboratory cannot process a lab test on Canine blood (such as a progesterone test). If anyone can answer my question, or direct me to the appropriate department/statute, I would appreciate it! Thank you in advance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maricopa County link not functional on Zika webpage

The link for Maricopa County on your updated Zika website needs to be corrected; it links to an error page (http://www.maricopa.gov/public_health/). A suggestion would be to link to their Zika informational page: (http://www.maricopa.gov/1752/Healthcare-Provider-Information).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for pointing this out. We are updating the link to ensure it is properly working.

17. cover up on valley fever

I have a sister who has battled 9 years of valley fever-she has had a stroke and heart attack-she is in a study with NIH in Bethesda as a case they have never seen-why does Arizona cover up this deadly dust disease with no cure? I am disgusted that today my sister is back in the hospital because she is so sick-9 years she is fighting a fungus that Arizona covers up ! I am disgusted! we have deadly air that no one ever wants to address because Arizona has so many tourists ! I am ready to report this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pima County has 17 Drop boxes

You have the Tucson Police Dept Drug drop boxes but not the Pima County Sheriff - Tucson and Green Valley.
    UMC - Banner Main also has a box for a total of 17 boxes in Pima County.
    Please see Disposeamed.pima.gov for all but the Banner- UMC box

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No.88 Prescription Drug drop off address incorrect

The address for the Prescription Drug Drop-off number 88, is incorrect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?