Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Recently Added MMJ Law

To clarify, I can continue to buy salvia, alcohol and opiods, but I am told I cannot access an extract? From a plant? I would like advice on how to best take care of my leg without CBD, since I am told by this redneck state it is not an option for me. Please call me at 610-291-1895

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Department of Health Services is aware of the recent Arizona Court of Appeals decision regarding hashish and the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. This case arose from a criminal matter and does not directly affect the Department or direct the Department to make any changes to its rules. However, criminal law does take precedence over Department rules. The Department is reviewing this case with its legal counsel to determine whether any rule changes are necessary.

2. I need a replacement Card

Ive lost my Medical Marijuana card and ive gone on here before and found the form to replace it, but didnt have the money at the time. Now that ive come back to order it, the form can no longer be found. Please help. Patient ID: 0118084QPDV345267001

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dogs in Grocery Stores

Cannot find another area to register a complaint about dogs in grocery stores. Yesterday in Tucson at WalMart, a woman had 4 quite dirty dogs in the grocery cart with the fifth one walking beside her on a leash. These were NOT service dogs. How unsanitary is that for the next person unknowingly putting their groceries in the same cart!! Something must be done to protect the innocent public without infringing on the rights of those who truly need a service animal to accompany them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be more specific on application for stolen card

I filled out the form , paid with a credit card , but Im not sure if the process is complete or if I need to go somewhere to finish this now . All it says is print out my copy?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for contacting the Arizona Department of Health Services, Medical Marijuana Program. We apologize for the confusion you experienced with your replacement request. Normally after you pay for the lost or stolen application the system will give you the option to print out your receipt. After that page, the system will normally give you a message that your application has been successfully submitted. We would be happy to verify the status of your application. Please call the MM Program at (602) 364-1793 or email at M2programsupport@azdhs.gov . In order for us to verify your identity and provide a status update you will need to provide your date of birth, address, telephone number, and driver’s license or state ID number (whichever you used on the application).

Again we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and we look forward to further assisting you.

Thank you,
    Medical Marijuana Program Support

5. Agencies to report mold in rental a property; landlord doesn't care

My niece just had to move out of her rental house at 1405 W. St. Clair, Tucson, AZ because the house is infested with mold and the landlord Ms. Duran refuses to take care of the problem; instead under false pretends she evicted my niece for being late in paying her rent. The doctor just confirmed that my grand-niece has 9% mold in her system, she & my niece had been living in that rental for 2 years. We tried to report this problem to the AZ Dept. of Housing & the employee that I spoke with stated that the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Birth Certificate Phone Tree Needs to be fixed

I am wholly frustrated. I am an attorney Guardian ad Litem representing a permanent court ward in Michigan who needs a copy of her birth certificate from Pima County. After numerous attempts by her DHS worker and foster parent, still no birth certificate. When I try to call to follow up, if you press "5" in the phone tree to speak to a representative, it starts you back at the beginning of the phone tree, no matter how many times you push "5". Super frustrating. How do I speak to a live body who will tell me what needs to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for making us aware of the phone system. We will reach out to you directly about this specific situation.”

7. Where are the AEMT courses?

I've been waiting a couple years now since I heard there would be AEMT classes in AZ. AZDHS accepts AEMT from other states right? Maybe I could just go take the course there and then work here still? There isn't much information on it. I see you have the course outline for an AEMT course, and I read through all 149 pages hoping to find links or info about upcoming courses but did not. It would be nice to have a place to enter my contact info so that I can be contacted when courses become available also that would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for writing,

• When an EMS Education programs sends us information on their course offerings we post them on our website: (http://azdhs.gov/bems/documents/training/courses.pdf). Currently no AEMT courses have been advertised.

• Here is a link (http://azdhs.gov/bems/documents/training/CertifiedALSTrainingOrganizations.pdf) to the EMS education programs so that you may contact them.

• To be eligible for Arizona certification you must meet age and background requirements and also hold a valid certification from a national certification organization. It is not required that you take your course in Arizona, so you are correct; you could take your course in another state. I encourage you to contact Doug Crunk, the EMS Education program manager at douglas.crunk@azdhs.gov or 602-364-3189.

• I have shared your comments about the search function with our web-services group. We are always trying to improve the web experience of our customers

8. Update on legal status of Concentrates, medibles and extracts

Can your offices post an update on what the law is on making edibles, concentrates and extractions?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Department of Health Services is aware of the recent Arizona Court of Appeals decision regarding hashish and the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. This case arose from a criminal matter and does not directly affect the Department or direct the Department to make any changes to its rules. However, criminal law does take precedence over Department rules. The Department is reviewing this case with its legal counsel to determine whether any rule changes are necessary.

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. EMT recertification

Where is the information for what you need to recertification for an EMT? The requirements such as classes, continuing education etc?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i can't find what i need

I can't find anything about the Regional Behavioral Health Administration or anything else to help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. update your website especially for refugee health issues and resources

update your website especially for refugee health issues and resources

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. LOST CARDS

WHY IS IT WHEN PATIENTS LOOSE CARDS THEY NEED THAT LONG # TO REPLACE IT???? IF ITS A LOST CARD ITS NOT AROUND, SO MANY OF THE PATIENTS CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AT ALL ON A DAILY BASIS, HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT LOOOONG # !?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All of the application process is online – a cardholder may have information in his or her email that will help identify the card number. They can also write to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov for help.

15. Please publish the July 2017 dates for petition to add condition to medical marijuana

I am unable to easily find the dates for July 2017 to petition to add a condition to list covered by medical marijuana. The statue states in January and July. The assumption would be anytime in July but your site indicates otherwise. If there is a date on your site it is not easily found. Please make this date prominent on your site.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Opioid help for constituents

Your Opioid Epidemic Home Page is beautiful. As as visitor to the site, I have suggestions on ways you can increase it's effectiveness and value to your constituents. Who would be the best person to share them with?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Regarding today's Opioid Hysteria numbers (06/26/2017)

Regarding today's Opioid Hysteria numbers (06/26/2017), I ask you:

The article does not break these deaths and overdoses down. How many were heroin and other illegal drugs? How many were rx opioid deaths, but the medication was NOT rx'd to the abuser? How many were suicides by desperate pain patients, cut off from their legitimate medications and were forced to the street for relief? Without these break downs in the statistics, they are meaningless in terms of finding a solution or solutions to the problem.

The opioid hysteria IS NOT CAUSED BY PRESCRIPTION OPIOID MEDICATION!!!! Your spreading of falsified propaganda…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  benjamin.palmer responded

Thank you for your comments. As ADHS continues to receive reports of opioid overdoses and deaths, we will be able to provide more detailed information related to many of the areas you mention. We are also committed to promoting safe prescribing and use of opioids, which we know are important for certain medical conditions. Safe prescribing and use of opioids can improve patient safety, reduce harm, and prevent unintended consequences.

18. I have a number of questions about the Governor's executive order for opioid reporting.

Where is Ducey getting the funds to pay for this? Who is going to pay for the extra time and paperwork required of medical providers to comply with the order? What are they doing to ensure this doesn't violate a person's rights under HIPAA? Do providers have to report on NAS in infants and mothers on methadone who are already in treatment for opioid addiction? What's the plan when the order expires in 60 days? How will the information collected be used and by whom? Does the governor also plan to allocate money for more treatment facilities?
    I do not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  benjamin.palmer responded

Thank you for your question. Arizona Department of Health Services staff are diligently working to address the calls to action within Governor Ducey’s emergency declaration and are doing so under existing funding streams, including state funds and federal grant dollars. Opioid-related required reporting for healthcare providers falls in line with existing required reporting for communicable diseases, utilizing the same systems. These systems are HIPAA compliant. Reporting requirements are outlined on our website at www.azhealth.gov/opiod under the Reporting button. In order to better understand the burden of the opioid epidemic in Arizona and improve targeting of interventions, healthcare providers and others groups are required to report suspected opioid overdoses, suspected deaths due to opioids, and neonatal abstinence syndrome, regardless of the treatment status of the individual. Information collected from required reporting will be posted in aggregate on our website on a weekly basis beginning the week of June 26, 2017. Other…

19. Many people have terrible back conditions (sometimes a major cause of weight gain) and what can we do when exercise seems impossible?

A video series, maybe a little like the ones for older folks, that would teach exercises that can be done even with a chronic back condition and are at risk for diabetes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you click on "local county health department Vital Records Office" it redirects you to the same page.

Please update your website so that I can find the information that the link should be directing me to. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?