Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

2428 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. thanks for your help

Hi,
    I am just writing to say how much I appreciate that you created a section on your website here: (http://www.azdhs.net/audiences/index.php#children-home) , all about special needs and people with disabilities.
    It was extremely thoughtful of you to share this information for families in need.
    I have a special needs brother and have a blog for families with children with autism and I know how much this extra effort means to families with special needs kids.

I wanted to send over a few extra resources for you to consider adding to your page.

Legal Resources for Special Needs
    https://www.justgreatlawyers.com/legal-resources-considerations-seniors-special-needs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. electronic harrassment voice to skull

Theres a family here in Phoenix that use electronic harassment VOICE TO SKULL ,THEY ALSO USE ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE TO TORTURE PEOPLE.IM MICHAEL BOMBERRY IVE BEEN A VICTIM FOR 8YRS.KEVIN D CARLE GOOGLE REVERBNATION,SHACOY MOORE ,AND HER SISTER KIESHA ,AND THERE MOTHER DARLENE LAWS,.THEY NEED HELP ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ATM at the Hana dispensary 2905 Northern Ave. Kingman AZ is stealing from patients.

This dispensary has so many problems with their ATM that they tell people to call ahead to verify it is operating. Tonite, 10/10/2017, the dispensary's ATM deducted $203 from my bank account and printed a receipt for no money dispensed. The position of the dispensary owners is that it is not their problem that the problem is with a company called Eclipse (800-390-0996) there is no one on duty but a voice mail indicates if you are the owner of the business, or an unhappy customer, call the bank and report it to them don't call the company that owns…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow submission by mail for those of us who are not computer savvy

Help! I have all the information but cannot download the documents you require in digital form. Please let me mail them to you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give a time frame for opioid statistics

For example, the website lists 280 deaths from opioids - but is that over a week, a month, several months? I assume it's since the state started tracking, but when was that? Data may be more helpful if presented with the time frame, along with the average number per week/month/other.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. azdhs.gov - Question

Good afternoon,

My name is Nicole Godfrey and I work in the outreach department at Mesothelioma Guide. We are an advocacy organization dedicated to helping patients diagnosed with asbestos illnesses. I was impressed with the resources that your website has available to your community.

Mesothelioma is a rare cancer and very few treat it. We specialize in connecting patients with doctors and treatment options that are best suited for them. Our services and resources are 100% free to patients and family members. Since we don’t charge for our services, we don’t have a budget to advertise. I'm reaching out to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. filed a complaint in 02/17 regarding Phoenix Baptist Hospital negative treatment, and civil rights violation, of patient privacy.

been several months and have not heard a response from the public health regarding this matter i am curious why know one has contacted me with the status of this investigation. My name is Jessie Taylor and my phone number is 6024309661 and I would like for some one to contact me regarding this matter. note if no one will responed to my compliant, I have no choice but to take this matter much higher

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 404s

All these links are 404's:

In 2011, the Arizona State Legislature changed the law, A.R.S. 36-136 (H)(4)(g) and A.R.S. 36-136 (H)(13), to allow residents to produce non-potentially hazardous baked and Confectionery products in their homes and to offer them for commercial sale within the state. The topics listed above provide general guidance for this law and information about required food handling permits in each county. The rules of this program are found in Arizona Administrative Code R-9-8-102.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your SSH certificate expired yesterday

Please let your tech department know that the SSH certificate is expired. My school nurses cannot get into your vaccination app because of this.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make all links work

When I click on some links, they don't go anywhere. Might be nice if they did.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Information on Adverse Health Events?

Does ADHS collect information on "Never Events" (Otherwise known as "Adverse Health Events")? If so, will this information ever available? Since this type of data tracks very serious errors/issues, it would be great to have access information regarding hospital incidents.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have not received my card

: it has been almost a month since I sent in my application. I can’t access the website because I forgot my password and the reset email isn’t getting to my email address.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to suggest that the AZDHS stop passing regulations that leave my wife in agonizing pain!

My idea is that our government try an intelligent way to stop the "opioid epidemic." I understand that you absolutely do not care about people. You're here for your own agenda. Everyone with a brain in their head already knows that.

I would suggest, however, that if you don't want more dissent, more anti-government anger, and more homeland terrorists, you make an effort to stop ******* off your constituents. Sitting in a hospital where doctors refuse to prescribe proper pain medication, watching my wife writhe in agony and ***, because you idiots can't regulate your government effectively, simply infuriates me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you check Madison street jail for funguses or any type diseases growing on the floors?

There are many people I know that have came up with many different types of foot fungus and also a variety of diseases of many sorts. Some of them include Hepatitis and also MRSA. Can we have the floors and even the water tested for diseases. I only came up with a terrible foot fungus or athletes foot for at least 9 months. A concerned and innocent person that had to stay there for a night or so. I was innocent but later agreed to stupid charges. Can we have to closed down jail tested. I think it would be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You do not help much...expensive tests and long waits to hear results, no tests for the lack of nutrients, no supplements to help the bo

In the ER and generally, Iv's of Vitamin C, other vitamins and minerals to help the immune system respond to whatever is happening to a patient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. you need to list your phone in bold on the front of your website like a real website

willcox Az / we need someone to spray here big problem here
    www.CAMNnation.org..................call into the nation

512-200-5463 tribal Admin...24 - 7

The mayor is not spending the city funds on a spraying program..
    like a real city

Chief Runningwolf

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am being ignored by the City of Sedona and Coccino County

I have been suffering headaches and nasal congestion for months because Cocconino County will not put out fires!! It is said that the fires cannot be reached, but no airplane water release has been used. California would not allow a fire to just simmer for weeks on end!! Sedona residents have suffered from smoke related problems for most of the summer continuing into the fall with no end in sight. Health issues are being ignored by local government! Can I sue the state for such neglect?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. problems with expedited service for birth certificates

I went thru Vital Chek for expedited service, nothing but a joke, they kept saying they needed more proof of ID I supplied them with (BC, drivers license, and military ID), I never received my certificate for my son but they sure enough charged my card for the service, WHAT A JOKE

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base