ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

My experience or suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Worst time ever for this website to be down.

offer an online alternative, such as e-mailing records

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. quick link for providers to log in

I am having difficulty finding the log in page for the DAVE site to be able to fill out a death certificate. once on the web page, it is not intuitive to be able to find the log in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vital Records (Birth & Death Certificates)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feedback and Support Button

The Feedback & Support button on the right hand side of the screen covers up the last 2 characters of text that is actually on the page when in google chrome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vital Records (Birth & Death Certificates)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make a stand alone tab for filing a complaint

Make a stand alone tab for filing a complaint instead of having it under the topics button making it easier to find and file a complaint!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Publish the vaccine education video online

Please make your vaccine education video available online.i read that a 90 minute informative video was creates. Would be usedul for this to be publicly availablw

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Respond

I have sent an email about getting my ID# as suggested on the website. It has been several days and am curious when I will be receiving this information so I can receive my new card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. change to provider list page?

Did you guys change the provider list page recently, to offer more categories of provider? I usually d/l the MEDICAL_LIST file, and seems like this page has added a lot of useful breakdowns of type of provider.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Link to Hospital Chargemasters on Home Page

How about putting current hospital chargemasters on the Home Page of your website if they are anywhere on the website at all. I found OLD DATA from 2012 comparing hospitals. USELESS. Chargemasters are now required by federal law. You are doing nothng to simplify the search for this information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. electronic harrassment voice to skull

Theres a family here in Phoenix that use electronic harassment VOICE TO SKULL ,THEY ALSO USE ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE TO TORTURE PEOPLE.IM MICHAEL BOMBERRY IVE BEEN A VICTIM FOR 8YRS.KEVIN D CARLE GOOGLE REVERBNATION,SHACOY MOORE ,AND HER SISTER KIESHA ,AND THERE MOTHER DARLENE LAWS,.THEY NEED HELP ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I GOT A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE AZ STATE DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY DIAMOND MEDICAL

I HAVE ARIZONA LONG-TERM CARE AND MY ID NUMBER IS A49590300
    MY NAME IS DAVID KINMAN AND DIAMOND MEDICAL EQUIPMENT WONT SUBMIT TO MEDICARE AN ORDER FOR A COMMODE BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY HAVE BEEN DENIED SINCE THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I HAVE GOTTON COMMODES BY MEDICARE SINCE THEN SINCE IVE BEN PARALYZED SINCE ONLY 2009 AND I GUESS THEY LOOSE MONEY ON EVEY DENIEL BY MEDICARE SO THEY REFUSE TO SEND THEM THIS IS THE AGENCY THAT THE AZ STATE NOW GOES THROUGH THIS DOESNT MAKE SENCE AND IS PROBABLY ILLEGAL PLEASE EMAIL…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Emails

I tried to email you about a dirty restaurant but you have not made it easy, it looks like you do not have this ability. May I suggest you make it possible, as for phoning you are closed when I am able to call.
    Not sure if this is even the right place for my concern.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. concerned about opioid legislation

I would like to advocate for those opioid users that are too sick to advocate for themselves. What is being done to protect their interests

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add a link to verify licensure of medical professionals on your home page!

as stated above. I cannot find the info that you state elsewhere is public. I tried to submit online form emails twice on those sites, and they both failed for no apparent reason - the error said something like there was an invalid character in the subject line, of which there is none. No subject line. Can't correct what isn't there (or visible to me, anyway). where do I get verification of a doctor's license to practice in AZ?? thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trauma Surgical Facilities

In recent years, Account Pamela & Associates conducted a feasibility study on Trauma Surgical Facilities in Arizona. More recent research reveal the southern areas of Phoenix are without adequate medical facilities and hospitals. Specifically, the Ahwatukee and South Mountain area is currently observed for Trauma Surgical Facilities. FYI: The nearest hospital in some locations are between 10 and 17 miles away. Account Pamela & Associates in coming months will propose Trauma Surgical Facilities and other Life Care Facilities for the growing areas of Arizona.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Error in link

hhttp://www.azleg.gov/viewdocument/?docName=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azleg.gov%2Fars%2F36%2F02814.htm
    Additional "h" at start causes error in browser as there is no "hhttp" protocol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Publish a list of doctors that will see patients seeking aMMC card

Attempting to find a list of physicians able to help a patient obtain a MMC card. My primary care physician doesn't know of anyone in AZ.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. tip: Guitar Center at Peoria & I-17 had flood-- possible mould.

anonymous tip-- if you're interested.. possible mould danger at Guitar Center, I-17 and Peoria from massive roof leak on Mon-- store still open Tues while workmen clearing mess through the store!? -- I think that that's not right-- they should close the store for a few days right? Very damp in sections of store-- not right. Please accept my anonymouty. Thanks. (by the way-- a suggestion for this box is to have a button for hot tips on your front web page)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your renewal Website needs attention

The application does not include the Doctor's certification upload. I treid it three times and upload everything else but there is no reference to the Physician's certification which renders the entire site useless

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base