Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

2427 results found

1. What Are the Different Types of Hookah Flavors.

Traditional hookah flavors typically includeMoroccan Tobacco, Blonde Malt, Herbal Tobacco, and Burley.
    Sheesh flavors typically include Bananas Foster, Peach Pina Colada, and Blueberry Lassi.
    Vape Hookah Flavors typically include Bubblegum, Gooey Butter Custard, and Strawberry Shortcake.
    Killa Hookah Flavors typically include Apple Jack Cheese, Chocolate Cake flavored cream cheese, and Cream Cheese Frosting.
    https://www.hookahrock.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. how many inches are in feet

There are 12 inches in a foot. This is a common conversion that is used when measuring length. Sometimes, people need to know how many feet are in an inch, but this is a less common conversion.

https://howmanyare.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. home diet Best Tips

A healthy diet is one that helps to maintain or improve overall health. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrients: fluids, adequate amino acids from protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and adequate calories.

The following are some tips for following a healthy diet:

1) Eat a variety of foods: Include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy in your diet. Eating a variety of foods helps ensure that you get all the nutrients you need.

2) Limit saturated and trans fats: Saturated and trans fats can increase your risk for heart disease and other health problems. Choose…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Best Fishing Line For Trout

The Best Fishing line for Trout will increase the fishing experience by a thousand times. So far, there are probably thousands of Lines; they are used in different places and different types of Fishing.

Favorite Lines can be used season after season. Whenever there is a plan to buy a Trout Fishing Line, the Following are some products to look for.https://pickfishingline.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Does Electric Skateboarding Burn Calories?

Skateboarding has numerous advantages, but one that might surprise you is that it might help you reduce belly fat. Even while skating involves a lot of leg training, it also activates your core muscles, which are crucial for losing belly fat.

Skateboarding also helps you develop your strength and balance, which can increase your calorie expenditure. Skateboarding is a low-impact sport that is also easy on the joints, making it a great workout for anyone of any age.

So, if you're searching for an easy approach to losing weight, pick up a skateboard and hit the streets. 

https://electricskateboardx.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Best TH07 Bases (Anti-3 Star) 2022

Best TH07 Bases (Anti-3 Star) 2022

As the game of Clash of Clans has evolved, so too has the metagame. The top bases for the TH07 level have shifted and changed over the years as new strategies and tactics have been developed. However, there are still a few tried and true layouts that can give you an edge over your opponents. Here are the best TH07 bases for 2022:

1. The Double Box Base: This layout is designed to funnel attackers into a kill zone where your defenses can take them out easily. It's a great choice if you're facing a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pubg Mobile Hacks

Pubg Versatile Hacks will tell you each hack in PlayerUnknown's Landmarks. Here you will get Pubg to hack for ioS, Android, Esp Hack, Limitless cash, boundless Aimo hack, limitless Pubg Wellbeing hack 100 percent working. So in the event that you are a PUBG darling very much like me and searching for best cheats then you are perfectly located. So Get limitless Aimo, endless wellbeing, weapon, Cash From Pubg Hack. You will likewise get Radar Hack, Speed Hack, Guide Hack, ESP Hack, Auto Aimbot, Limitless Coins and a lot more in this PubG versatile Hacks site.
    https://pubgmobilehackapk.info/pubg-vs-fortnite-which-is-best-html/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Free LED Light

Looking to save money on your energy bill? LED lights are a great way to do it! And, right now, you can get them for free!

Just head over to your local home improvement store and pick up a few LED light bulbs. Then, take advantage of the many rebate programs that are currently available. Many utility companies and even the government are offering rebates on LED lights, so you can save even more money!

So don’t wait – switch to LED lights today and start saving money on your energy bill!

https://dbsaustralia.com.au/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide a list of schools participating in the online training; make it easier to find

When parents are trying to claim the personal beliefs exemption, search engines seem to take them to the printable form. If they are able to find the online training page, it is not clear which schools require this versus the form. It would be wonderful if parents could choose their school district from the AzDHS page and then be taken to the appropriate page. Or even have a link to a list of the participating schools.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Business and Information

Starting a business and information blog can be a great way to share your knowledge and expertise with the world. Not only can you help others learn about starting and running a business, but you can also offer insights and tips on a variety of topics related to business. Whether you're blogging about marketing strategies, financial tips, or business news, you can provide a valuable resource for entrepreneurs and business professionals. Plus, a business and information blog can be a great way to build your brand and connect with potential customers and clients.

https://1bigtv.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buyers Agents Australia

There are many different types of buyer's agents in Australia. Each has their own area of expertise and each provides a different service.

The most important thing to remember when choosing a buyer's agent is that they are representing you, the buyer. It is their job to get you the best possible price for the property you are interested in.

The first step in finding the right buyer's agent is to ask around. Talk to friends, family and colleagues who have recently bought property in Australia. Ask them who their agent was and if they were happy with the service…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Insulation Companies in Ottawa

It's no secret that the cost of living in Ottawa is on the rise.In fact, it's one of the most expensive cities in Canada.

So it's no wonder that people are looking for ways to save money.

One way to do that is to invest in home insulation.

There are many insulation companies in Ottawa that can help you save money on your energy bill.

Here are some of the best insulation companies in Ottawa.

1. Energy Star

Energy Star is a trusted name in the insulation industry.

They have a wide range of products that are designed to save you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Immunization

Hi My name is Shukri Harun, and I have contacted you to get my immunization records twice and I recived it twice but the documents is missing vital records of the doses of when I took it. and I'm using the documents and comparing it between my Baby Shots (the blue little book) that conatins all of my immunization records.

And so far I need a record of the MMR for the both the first and second dose, And a record of the Varicella for the second dose, a record of Hep B first, second, and thrid dose, and a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop cheaters

Megan Whitby - I agree with Tabitha Hauer that YOU need to improve the marijuana testing system. I enjoy recreational marijuana and if YOU can not assure me that the growers or dispensaries are selling me product that is SAFE and PESTICIDE FREE, i will obtain my herb on the streets, like before. Random testing is my preference!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Best Vintage Bookshelf Speakers

Are you looking to bring some life back into your music collection? Vintage bookshelf speakers are a great way to do just that! With their unique character, vintage speakers can bring a unique flavor to your music that you simply can't get with modern speakers. We've rounded up some of the best vintage bookshelf speakers on the market so you can start enjoying your music the way it was meant to be heard. From classic designs to modern takes on classic styles, these picks are sure to make you fall in love with your music collection all over again.
    https://vintagespeakersguide.com/best-vintage-bookshelf-speakers/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Marijuana Establishment licenses available

I would like to open an adult use facility to sell marijuana. How do I apply for a license?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Broken

pdfs don't open in Death Records