ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

My experience or suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. problems with expedited service for birth certificates

I went thru Vital Chek for expedited service, nothing but a joke, they kept saying they needed more proof of ID I supplied them with (BC, drivers license, and military ID), I never received my certificate for my son but they sure enough charged my card for the service, WHAT A JOKE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Invitation for your team participation

Heartiest Greetings for the day!!
    We are hosting 2nd International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurological Disorders the one in Barcelona, Spain during the month of April 11-12, 2019, a stage to collaborate along with external scientific associations, Academicians and Neuro related expertise and leaders from around the globe.
    I am deeply honored to invite you all to make valuable presence at our conference as Plenary Speakers/ Presenters/ Students/ Attendees/ / Delegates/Sponsors/ Business Exhibitors
    Kindly take a moment to go through our conference website:
    https://bit.ly/2PxDp0k
    Upon your valuable response we can have a further discussion about the benefits provided by us…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. List of qualifying conditions needs an update

In your FAQ for how to become a medical marijuana cardholder, the list isn't up to date and doesn't include ptsd.

https://www.azdhs.gov/licensing/medical-marijuana/index.php#faqs-patients

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recently Added MMJ Law

Hoping to at least regulate opiates if we are regulating MMJ this ruthlessly. MMJ concentrates have never robbed someone of life- on the other hand, opiates? Opiates have robbed thousands of life. Folks within my family and dear friends close to our family have been demoralized, sick and dead. I do not understand the effort and the amount of energy going toward into this law- I hope the department of health can maintain a balanced outlook and considers regulations on all forms of medication.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Request for additional info confused me.

I think I have answered an additional question on my renewal application, that I am not requesting to grow, which kept disappearing when I originally applied, but I am not sure if it went through.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We will work on getting the link restored right away.

7. I was given a map that depicts the Brth/Death Department location.

Invert the picture of the location. It appears to be upside down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Safety Resources for Parents

We recently published three new resources that are aimed at keeping children safe and they would be great for your Summer Safety page.

• A Parent’s Guide to Keeping Your Kids Alive and Safe: https://www.aclsmedicaltraining.com/parent-new-medical-profession/
    • Are You a Lifesaver? CPR For Everyone: https://www.aclsmedicaltraining.com/cpr-for-everyone/
    • Hey Mom and Dad, Do You Know Basic Life Support? https://www.aclsmedicaltraining.com/hey-mom-dad-know-basic-life-support/

I hope you consider posting them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Flu vaccine doesn't always work

Please explain to the public why some of us get the flu even after we have received the flu vaccine. Flu was just confirmed at physician's office. This is of concern since the past 3 years since I moved to Maricopa county, I have received the vaccine each year and each year I get sick with the flu. I doubt i am the only person in this state with this problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Re: resources for cancer patients

Hi,

Just thought of checking if you received my earlier emails. Sorry if you’re not the right person to contact about this, but could you please direct me to someone responsible for website updates regarding resources for cancer victims?

Thank you very much, and have a nice day!

Kendra

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. horrid

I can't get into your system and no one will help me. I called twice and got a recording and can't get in to take care of a death certificate. Please make this system much easier for doctors to use. I can't even sign in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Vitalchek Service

I think you that you should mention that vitalchek charges $49 to essentially fill out a form that can just as easily be done directly from the state website. You will still have to pay the state fees. I am so disappointed with this lack of disclosure. What could have cost $33 will end up costing $82.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Captcha Response not easily found on page

No Captcha Response found on page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to suggest that the AZDHS stop passing regulations that leave my wife in agonizing pain!

My idea is that our government try an intelligent way to stop the "opioid epidemic." I understand that you absolutely do not care about people. You're here for your own agenda. Everyone with a brain in their head already knows that.

I would suggest, however, that if you don't want more dissent, more anti-government anger, and more homeland terrorists, you make an effort to stop ******* off your constituents. Sitting in a hospital where doctors refuse to prescribe proper pain medication, watching my wife writhe in agony and ***, because you idiots can't regulate your government effectively, simply infuriates me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. AZ H.E.A.T. publication

An email went out to EMCTs about this quarterly publication, but there was no attachment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suggestion for CITING/REFERENCES

I use your website pages to do school research papers but I never am able to find who wrote the topic on certain things or what year it was written, is there any way this can be updated into the webpages on the website?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mail forms

Only have a tablet, no computer and no printer and I do not know anyone who has them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base