ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

My experience or suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. list approved alcohol agency

my wife has dui. we cannot figure out how to get list of approved alcohol counseling agencies on line. just want a list...cannot figure website out. we are old and do not understand computers very well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why full price of $ 300 for renewal with incurable diseases

Don t punish patients with expiring card and an ongoing incurable disease like Parkinson's with a $ 150 fee from a doctor who is not even the patients physician. He has also developed another cancer for which he is paying $ 2000 for the radiation. the products in dispensaries are expensive enough. Why can his physician/oncologist NOT write up the health condition and reason for a medical marijuana card yo avoid that fee? It is really unfair, just an additional income for doctors. The patient with a current card, expiring on Feb. 18 is Denis W Egan and I am…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be FANTASTIC if you actually listed your email address instead of posting links to services I don't use.

Your phones are down. I would very much like to help a family obtain a death certificate but I cannot because I need to change the location of the doctor's office who is going to sign the death certificate. I can't do that by myself because apparently I am not an adult, so I have to call to have someone else do it. The problem is that your phones are down. So I tried to email. The problem with that is your email address is a state secret, so I have no way to get in contact with you. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Consider the government

Perhaps the government could stop bullying me. Maybe they could set an example for all of the children.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The State needs to make Suboxone available to addicts on a daily-basis, until they can locate a detox for treatment.

The State needs to make Suboxone available to addicts on a daily-basis, until they can locate a detox for treatment. Nothing else will spare an addict from opiate withdraw, or keep them form becoming sick.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. you need to list your phone in bold on the front of your website like a real website

willcox Az / we need someone to spray here big problem here
    www.CAMNnation.org..................call into the nation
    512-200-5463 tribal Admin...24 - 7
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mayor is not spending the city funds on a spraying program..
    like a real city

Chief Runningwolf

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Eduprize Gilbert location isn't in the school immunization coverage document

Eduprize has two campuses and the one that is located in Gilbert at 580 W Melody Ave. was not in the School Immunization Coverage Document. I don't know if this is on the school or ADHS, but can it be included in future years? Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have not received my card

: it has been almost a month since I sent in my application. I can’t access the website because I forgot my password and the reset email isn’t getting to my email address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can you provide a link to the state opioid prescribing website.

A link to the state database that you are asking all of us to check and document in the informed consent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cooperation in Textile Industry

We are representing British government; we plan to discuss cooperation in textile industry. You can learn about our government-led entrepreneur textile product at http://konveksikaospromosimurah.blogspot.cz/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Post 2017 AZ Med MJ Annual Report

Please post 2017 AZ MMJ Annual report as done in prior years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ban opiates, period!

Opiates should be banned from mfg and Rx. When swamp has been cleaned of allopath reactive medicine dominance and collusion with Pharma and Insurance industries,society might awaken and popularize functional medicine. Young MDs are swarming to "functional" seminars.
    Blessings, William Comer, BSc,CCN (ret)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You have no email contact addresses. Why? Too much extra work? My wife, Francisca Amada Acuna was born in the Ajo Hospital on 3 August, 1965

My wife, Francisca Amada Acuna was born in the Ajo Hospital on 3 August, 1965. Would that birth have been automatically registered at your central records office for births, deaths and marriages? If so, how do we apply for a copy of the birth record, please?
    That hospital in Ajo was closed down many years ago so if there is no central recording office for the State, where are those hospital records archived so that a copy of the original birth certificate can be accessed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep Your Word; Do Your JOB

Mr. Greg Perez promised many, many weeks ago that he would be inspecting the kitchen food prep area of the privately-run Geo Group CACF facility at the Florence Prison and share his findings with me.So Far NADA. Is GEO GROUP given Special TREATMENT by AZDOC and Mr. Ryan? SAMO?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. return genealogy death and birth records

As a 4th generation AZ, i have found the online search for early birth and death records very valuable...but am unable to locate those records now. please return them online...thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why are we not appropriating the money afforded the mental health population?

I was told by the news that more funds would be appropriated to mental health. Where are these funds and when will they benefit Arizona mental health patients? I am SMI (Seriously Mentally Ill) with Bipolar. I take my medications properly and never miss an appointment to my NP (nurse practitioner) and still I have had one of my providers leave because of better opportunities and one laid off for what I can only assume is financial reasons. I do not do well when my doctor or NP in my case is changed. Why do they call for more money…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your Resignation is overdue

Over 200 bodies can't be buried because of your department's IT changes and you call it a "BUMP"? A BUMP? Not only are you incompetent to manage crisis, you are totally unfeeling. People's dead awaiting the burial your department is now preventing are NOT "Bumps". Resign now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please remove my email address

Someone added my email to your list and you do not provide a link to modify subscriptions. I do not live in Arizona and have used this email address for years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base