Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

2430 results found

1. Early covid vaccination for immune-comprised patients (before general population)

I'm requesting early covid vaccination because I have CVID (immune disorder that requires monthly IgG infusions, and also eosinophilic asthma for uncontrolled asthma for which I get a biologic medical injection monthly. Very high risk underlying conditions. Requesting early vaccination please.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Vaccinate people with underlying medical conditions

Patients with compromised immune deficiency and eosinophilic uncontrolled asthma should receive vaccine as soon as patients in nursing homes receive theirs. I get IVIG monthly (may prevent/lesson severity) of infections. I also get a monthly biologic prescription injection to moderate white blood cells. I am at very high risk for covid and need early vaccination. Can you arrange this? Neither my primary care physician, immunologist, or pulmonologist know the vaccination protocol to vet patients and schedule vaccinations in Tucson.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AZDHS building closures

Could you post on social media or have a notice on your phone lines when you guys are temporarily closed? I've driven out to AZDHS today (1/7/2021) and yesterday to try and drop off fingerprints for work. Your twitter account is currently active during this time, it seems like it would be easy enough to put out some form of notice so people don't waste time coming by a closed facility.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Negative As I Cannot Register for Covid Vacination

Went to create account so that I can schedule an appoint for Covid Vaccine but no verification code is ever sent. I have been trying for 2 days and nothing. Very poor site with no one to contact.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can't register a 75 year old

Make this easier for the elderly and if there are no slots it would be good to know before spending an hour putting in information.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your Vaccine Registration Process is Non-Functional

I am trying to make your system work more easily and not jam up with traffic: Your logic should be: STEP 1: Applicant enters all data required and it is saved (presently is erased and must be re-entered on each search). STEP 2: Rather than ask persons for a date to search vaccine event availability, the site should suggest the next available date and location to the applicant (!) I have been searching dates endlessly. I hit a wall (no available dates) then must leave, lose all data, and must start again (entering all data and searching for dates again!).…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow to pick which County as in prior website and mother's maiden name allowance

This new format does not allow for Native American Names. They do not allow Navajo Name that does not always follow first, middle and last. Previous website was more user friendly. This site always show NO Results. Anything close to search does not show up. Which at least was the case in previous site.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I've tried for 2 weeks on every website that is available to schedule Covid vaccine,

Very poor management of scheduling appt for the covid vaccine. I reached all sites and filled out all documentation required, would be prompted to make appt. that showed was available then there would be no time slots to choose. I've been going thru the process for 2 weeks to no avail.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lower prices for MM patients or expand the 25 mile rule of cultivation to all patients located less than than 25 miles to allow cultivation.

As a patient with card on very low SSD income, not getting food stamps because I don't want to deal with the hassle of the extra paperwork, etc., it is extremely expensive to purchase medicine at the dispensary in my area and none of them around here will deliver. If dispensaries refuse to lower prices for patients, I suggest Medical patients living less than the 25 mile rule should be allowed to cultivate, as the new recreational law allows for non-patients, or else create patient co-ops who teach each other how with workshops for personal use medicine.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Vaccination Registration: 3 ways to improve home page, input, and scheduling

1. Home Page: Clearly state in bold if all appointments are taken AND that you are not scheduling past, for instance, February.

2. Input: Capture patient registration information (health insurance, etc.), so the user doesn't have to input it each time she returns to the site to attempt to schedule an appointment.

3. Scheduling: Present only open times so someone doesn't have to try day by day. AND, if no appointments are available, stop someone from inputting information and, at the same time, have a pop-up that states "No Times Available."

Suggestion for this Feedback Page: Show snippets instead of headlines, so you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Locations on maricopa.gov vs azdhs.gov

How come the map on https://www.maricopa.gov/5659/COVID-19-Vaccine-Locations has more locations showing up such as the location with Banner Health in Central Phoenix, yet this location doesn't appear on the state run website azdhs.gov? Since Maricopa is in Arizona, shouldn't the locations found on maricopa.gov also be on azdhs.gov?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. COVID-19 Vaccines Phase 1C: High-Risk Medical Conditions

Isn't Phase 1C supposed to allow "Adults with High-Risk Medical Conditions" to receive their vaccine, as suggested in all the documentation? I have diabetes and the patient portal will not allow me to schedule an appointment. Is there misinformation in all the documentation regarding the phases?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make appts easier to obtain

Everytime I clicked on "Book Appt", I'd get an error msg telling me that the selected date and time was unavailable. I played this game for nearly 4 hrs.
    Hard enough to get it to show an available appt, but my experience has not been good. This is getting ridiculous.
    Today was the first day 55 yr olds andf older could book an appt. Seems the system was not ready for the influx of new people.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate Data by Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated

Report COVID-19 data on the death and hospitalization numbers we hear every day by those who are vaccinated and those not? If (as I suspect) the number of deaths or hospitalizations of those vaccinated is zero (or very near zero) and was reported regularly (and loudly), that might go a long way in getting those reluctant unvaccinated people to get vaccinated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PDF Version of Provider Databases

The Provider and Facility Databases for YEARS have been provided as a PDF that is searchable. This was a very convenient format for traveling vendors, providers and referral sources to use.

NOW, at least this month, it's only in an EXCEL format, which is not convenient for NON-spreadsheet users and it's not searchable and easy to use OR reference the data!

Please provide the PDF versions of the Provider and Facility Databases once again...as you have for at least 10 years now.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I GOT A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE AZ STATE DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY DIAMOND MEDICAL

I HAVE ARIZONA LONG-TERM CARE AND MY ID NUMBER IS A49590300
    MY NAME IS DAVID KINMAN AND DIAMOND MEDICAL EQUIPMENT WONT SUBMIT TO MEDICARE AN ORDER FOR A COMMODE BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY HAVE BEEN DENIED SINCE THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I HAVE GOTTON COMMODES BY MEDICARE SINCE THEN SINCE IVE BEN PARALYZED SINCE ONLY 2009 AND I GUESS THEY LOOSE MONEY ON EVEY DENIEL BY MEDICARE SO THEY REFUSE TO SEND THEM THIS IS THE AGENCY THAT THE AZ STATE NOW GOES THROUGH THIS DOESNT MAKE SENCE AND IS PROBABLY ILLEGAL PLEASE EMAIL…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Error CORRECTIONS

I am an almost daily user of your data base, but today I came across a mess. All entries for Pima County, 1912 Deaths, numbers 33 through 48 are incorrect names and they are from Maricopa and Mohave counties. Are there coresponding entries elsewhere that are correct for Pima County?
    As an aside, when searching for any given year in Pima County (and I assume each county has similiar entries), there are about 30 inirial entries that are the same for any given year search that have incorrect dates which anyone with access to your system could correct in a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reports are not up to date regarding the Corona Virus

The CDC has more current updated information on their website than this site. I believe its important to be as up to date as the CDC.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base