ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

1. PDF Forms you can actually fill out

The PDF forms for LAC Licensure cannot be filled out by filling in each form field. It appears we have to fill them out by hand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. flu

I have super immunity to influenza. 7 years did not had the flu even though I enter into a risk group as a distributor of newspapers in Almetyevsk. I walk around the city sell the newspaper for 14 years. A flu is afraid of people who play sports outdoors. I propose to make a vaccine based on my immune system I have a disease, I drink lots of water. and can I have immunity against West Nile virus Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Almetyevsk city

-- Я Ахметвалеев Ришат Рафаильевич неординарный человек.Инвалид 2 гр. с детства.У меня супер иммунитет к гриппу.В…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

People can go for many years without getting influenza if they are lucky enough not to run into someone who has influenza. However, they are putting themselves at risk, and are putting other people at risk if they get sick. The best way to prevent the spread of influenza and to protect yourself is to get an influenza vaccine every year. You can find where influenza vaccines are given at www.flu.gov

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Office of Vital Records would like to provide a thorough response to your question; therefore, more detailed information is required such as the registrant’s name that currently is listed on the birth record, date of birth and mother’s maiden name. Please contact the Office of Vital Records at 602-364-1300 and ask for the Corrections Unit or you can login to the website and send an e-mail to the WEBOVR. Thanks for your inquiry.

4. Post the price of a birth certificate

I see dollar amounts for expedited service but I can not see anywhere the cost of a birth certificate by regular mail. Can you tell me how much it is?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have five business days to process any one application (meaning that we have 5 days to either approve the application or find deficiencies with the application – essentially “stopping” our timeframes clock). It is really important for the applicant to enter their own email address into the application since that is where the approval or deficiency email is sent to. Often times, applicants go to these clinics and the clinic email address is entered into the application – thereby, they are not receiving the emails. Also, applicants can always check the status of their application by going to our website and click on the check status of application link (they would need their AZQP number, though).

6. YELLOW CAB DRIVERS DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE

I am writting you guys to warn you guys being that you all could be liable, to have yellow cab drivers tested for drugs and alchol.
    They are driving under the influence most of them felonies and your customer who are
    trusting them to drive them home and to your business.
    Is Playing rush and rollette with their lives a lot of offices has been contacted about
    the danger of yellow cab drivers. I felt it was only rite to contact you guys as well
    I pray you guys take heed if not I will have this records I did…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not license cab drivers, but there are agencies that monitor them. You can contact Arizona Weights and Measures about your concerns, as well as the Yellow Cab company and, if you know of a specific instance, the police. You can file a complaint with Weights and Measures at http://www.azdwm.gov/Dwm/PV/Complaint_LocationSearch.asp

7. RE: Death Certificates

Need a link or list the County fee on the "Apply for a Death Certificate" Page. I had to search around the web site to find it. And, the online service section confuses that issue as these are separate fees.
    Also, need to be more explicit as to where to mail an application. I assume I can mail it to ANY office, but that is not clear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All of the fees are listed on the Fee Schedules page (a tab on the left). Because Counties may have different fees, you have to click on the County to ensure the proper address and fee for each one separately. I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

8. Health Inspector

Interested in becoming a Health Inspector. I am wondering where I would start. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Compliance with patient requests for care

During an emergency hospital admission to Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak one of the first things I told the admitting RN was that I didn't want to be seen by any members of a speficic physician group. The following day I was over medicated for my condition but believed that one of the group physicians had been in my room. The nurse caring for me told me that I had mistaken him for the physician in question and that the physician had not been in my room. However, when I visited my PCP she had the report of the consult performed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tech Support

I got an unusual email from one of your employees, Sylvia Puente-Araiza. It looks her email account may have been exposed to a virus. You should have your tech support look into it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a link on theleft hand side of the page that takes you to fee schedules. Because there are many ways to order a copy of certificates and the prices may vary between sources, we have a special page.

12. Allow people to cultivate if the have a card to use, Dispensary are robbing people and some can not afford there prices.

Please appeal the 25 mile radius, the only thing that is helping is the pockets of the owners of the Dispensary. I have a close friend go to his appointment to get his medicine. Needless to say he could not afford it. and the smile on the dispensary owners on the news tell everyone there here to help. There right help there bank account. At this time al medicine is donated.They should of give this man, that has his card to use his medicine for free it did not cost the the dispensary nothing. (75%) of card holders are disabled…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Voters passed the so-called “25-mile rule” when they passed the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. It would most likely take another initiative to change.

13. Donating to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Fund (includes address)

Make a donation to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Fund

I had the pleasure of hearing Dr. Sue Sisley speak at the recent Patients Out of Time conference held in Tucson this past year. Dr. Sisley went over her protocols and her clinical research would be proof (or not) that cannabis offers palliative relief for victims of PTSD. Her research subjects would be vets with state MMJ cards and all she needs is the funds to proceed with her study.

Prop 203 which passed in 2010 allows for legal use of medical marijuana and the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act allows for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your proposed donation to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Fund. According to Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) § 36-2817(B), the Arizona Department of Health Services (Department) may accept and spend private donations to assist in carrying out the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. Please be advised that at this time, the Department is not accepting private donations to the Fund. If in the future the Department decides to begin accepting private donations to the Fund, the Department will make a formal announcement on our website or through our Director’s blog.

14. Better contact information

Have real email addresses in the contact information

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I cannot tell from your note wich part of the agency you are trying to contact. For the areas where there is a general mailbox as a contact, it is so we have several people checking to help the public.

15. Shorter hold time

My family needs the benefits that Arizona offers. AWe are trying to re-new our benefits. I was suppose to call a certain number to get a phone interview. I have been on hold as of right now, 1 hour and 41 minutes. My phone is almost dead! I can't go to the local office, because it is after 3pm. My deadline to call was today. I didn't have a phone to call with until Friday. I understand that it is Monday and it's towards the begining of the month, but I don't understand why it is taking this long. But…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is not clear from your note which part of Health Services you were calling. Please provide more information and we will try to help you.

16. make he list of acdeptable identification to request a birth cert easy to find

I searched around and around looking for what I.D. could be used to request a birth cert.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Everything is available on the website under Birth Certificates, Apply for a Birth Certificate. You can find the information here.

17. Why are complaints filed with Magellan no longer responded to?

I have filed several complaints with Magellan regarding verbally and emotionally abusive treatment my husband received from his case administrator at the Choices Enclave clinic. It's been over two months, and we have heard nothing. I tried calling your agency at the State, but my calls were never returned. Don't you care how your clients are treated?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a Bureau of Consumer Rights at ADHS from people who have issues with the Regional Behavioral Health Authorities. I’m not sure whom you tried to reach before, but please call someone from this website to talk about the issue: http://azdhs.gov/bhs/bcr.htm

18. give me good answers

A dispensary is required to comply with the specific security requirements. These include having security equipment to deter unauthorized entrance to limited access areas, exterior lighting, and video surveillance cameras. A dispensary must also have policies and procedures in place for the use of the security equipment to prevent unauthorized access to medical marijuana at the dispensary.where can i find the specific security requirements. Like where do I put cameras, reqirement for security door, everything I will be inspected on for approval to opperate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The security specifications that are discussed in the rules is a good place to start. You can also contact the Medical Marijuana Program through the email address you use for your certificate.

19. Make new birth certificate form available online

Please make the PDF form for a new birth certificate available online to fill out in advance prior to going to vital records. There is only a form to request a copy, not new. The for we received from the hospital after the birth of our child was lost and having it online would have saved us time and hassle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Request for a Copy of a Certified Birth Certificate form is located on our website at http://www.azdhs.gov/vital-records/documents/application-certificate-birth.pdf. This form has always been located on the website and it is in fillable form so that you may type in most of the information, print and sign it. The term “copy” refers to the certified birth record/certificate. If you have any further questions concerning purchasing certificates, please call the Office of Vital Records at 602-364-1300. Thanks for your inquiry.

20. your phone # is never working/poor customer service.

I have been calling for weeks to your office on 19th ave and once a selection is entered phone call disconnects. The 2 times that I have been in to the office the customer service has been extremely poor. I had to deal with employees rudeness and after all I still have not received a copy of the birth certificate, ordered since 11/14/12.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for letting us know about the phone situation. We had some work done yesterday and believe it is fixed now. In the meantime, someone will be contacting you through your email about your specific concerns.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base