Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Have more information for Informed Consent (the new abortion stuff)

You don't even have a link to Planned Parenthood! At least, I couldn't find one... Granted, your masters are the super-majority. But, get serious and put ALL available information out there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for your comments. The information posted is intended to fulfill the requirements of the legislation to provide information on services that assist a woman through pregnancy, at childbirth, and during childhood.

2. I love this; this is a great page detailing a woman's right to know.

As a Woman upon reading this I thank you very much, And Please
    Keep this page up and running no matter what, or who wants to take it down. Thank you for your hard work; keep it up. Thankful for all the details.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop Treating Women Like They are Stupid

This site states risks with abortion, but doesn't mention risks of carrying to term. Very biased and assumes women are stupid. How many women were involved in writing this? How many men? Where did they get their degrees?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The information on risks of carrying to term is can be found in the tab titled “Pregnancy and Childbirth” on the site. Development of the website was a collaborative effort involving many different resources and experts, including OB/GYNs inside and outside of ADHS.

4. Provide Eligibility Guidelines Used

Since financial considerations also influence a woman's choice to continue an unplanned/unwanted pregnancy, it might be helpful to provide a link to the income guidelines for eligibility. At the url:
    http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/owch/informed-consent/right-to-know/assistance.htm

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea, we’ll pass it along to the program.

5. Label fetal illustrations/descriptions by "fertilization age" rather than "gestational age".

I am visiting your page "A Woman's Right to Know: Characteristics of an Unborn Child." (http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/owch/informed-consent/right-to-know/unborn.htm) At the bottom of the page you give images and information about the unborn child according to "Gestation Periods". I was confused for a while because I am looking at an embryology textbook at, for instance, a 4-week embryo and it is very different from the illustration you provide. I finally realized that this is because you are going by "gestational age", which you explain at the top of the page is from the beginning of the last normal period. This is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments. We had several physicians review and approve the content.

6. Costs are not clear on the certificate of death and stillbirth certificate.

Please be more clear about the costs so I know how much to send in.

What if want it to be sent by regular mail? What is that cost? Do I add the$10 processing cost plus the mail costs? If I want two copies is it $10 each or $10 total?
    I suggest that you have two separate boxes or lines
    1. Processing Cost of $___ for each (or is it for as many as we want?)
    Plus
    2. Shipping cost
    Regular mail
    Expedited (and list all the categories)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The website for the Arizona State Office of Vital Records is:

http://www.azdhs.gov/vital-records/index.htm

Once you are at that website you can select “Death Certificates” on the left side of the page. From there you can select information on fetal death and certificate of birth resulting in stillbirth. The information will tell you who is eligible to apply and also includes the form to complete to apply.

When you apply directly to the State Office of Vital Records the fee for one copy of a fetal death certificate is $20.00 and the fee for a copy of a certificate of birth resulting in stillbirth is $20.00. The certificate fee includes the cost of sending the order by regular mail.

If you were trying to place your order through a third party provider for expedited services (e.g. VitalChek), that company charges additional fees for processing and for UPS delivery. VitalChek can be accessed…

7. Please update

The link to the Yavapai County website on this page is broken.
    http://azdhs.gov/hsd/healthcheck/locations/index.php?pg=yavapai

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This card process is exceptional with a picture on it.

Somebody needs to get a hold of the Michigan Department of Information Technology and give them a seminar on how to put a picture on a card.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. post epidemiological data by CHAA!

County level data is not small enough. I would be in data-geek heaven if everything was organized by CHAA, so we could really find out where the disparities are in our communities. I know you are overloaded. This is my wish list!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea. I will pass it along.

10. I think it is a raw deal to give the initial people in the medical marijuana program the right to grow their own and then two years later wi

I think it is a raw deal to give the initial people in the medical marijuana program the right to grow their own and then two years later withdraw this right after we have spent many thousands of dollars buying lights and equipment, not to mention the electric costs., I am handicapped in a wheelchair and couldn't get to a dispensary if it was on the corner

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters prohibits the growing of marijuana if the patient lives within 25 miles of an operating dispensary. Because of the legal challenges, dispensaries are just now beginning to the operate. The law would need to be changed by another voter initiative or a super majority of the legislature.

11. Going to an ALL PINK plate!

I love your plate and what it stands for i've seen so many plates and re-designs any plans on going to an ALL PINK plate with Black letters possibly?? or vice versa?? I think you'd get more people ordering your plates!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What an interesting idea. However since there is a fee of more than $30,000 that must be provided before a new or redesigned plate can be produced, we’ll probably stick with this design.

12. DES Hasn't responded to my application and Im pregnant and can't get anyone on the phone...... I suggest better follow up on these matters.

DES Hasn't responded to my application and Im pregnant and can't get anyone on the phone...... I suggest better follow up on these matters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Department of Economic Security is a different state agency than us. You can go to its website to contact staff there: https://www.azdes.gov/
    Best of luck with your pregnancy, Please be sure to visit the azwic.gov site to find out about nutritional help during your pregnancy and after you have the baby. You can also find information about home visiting programs on strongfamiliesaz.com

13. PATIENT ASSISTANCE

IN OCTOBER YOUR OFFICE MAILED ME MY CARD--NEVER RECEIVED BY ME; SO I CALLED YOUR OFFICE LAST MONTH AND WAS PROMISED THAT MY CARD WOULD BE RE-MAILED ON MONDAY AROUND THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER--ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SAID DOCUMENT/LICENSE--WHATEVER. THE PROBLEM FOR ME IS I REALLY BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE IS STEALING MY MMJ CARDS I WOULD ASK IF YOU WOULD PLEASE SEND MY CARD TO A GOVERNMENT OFFICE IN KINGMAN FOR ME TO SHOW MY I.D. AND PICKUP MY CARD?
    WILLIAM A. JACOBS
    4195 US HWY 68
    PMB-840
    GOLDEN VALLEY, AZ 86413
    928-565-7248
    THANK YOU---

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In general, medical marijuana registry identification cards are printed the next business day following the application approval. The cards are then mailed the following business day. ADHS frequently receives returned mail. For all returned mail, a staff person calls or attempts to make contact with each cardholder to either rectify the address (if the applicant made an address error in the application). If the card is continually returned, ADHS can offer to re-send the card certified mail to ensure the cardholder signs for the receipt of the card.

14. PDF Forms you can actually fill out

The PDF forms for LAC Licensure cannot be filled out by filling in each form field. It appears we have to fill them out by hand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. flu

I have super immunity to influenza. 7 years did not had the flu even though I enter into a risk group as a distributor of newspapers in Almetyevsk. I walk around the city sell the newspaper for 14 years. A flu is afraid of people who play sports outdoors. I propose to make a vaccine based on my immune system I have a disease, I drink lots of water. and can I have immunity against West Nile virus Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Almetyevsk city

-- Я Ахметвалеев Ришат Рафаильевич неординарный человек.Инвалид 2 гр. с детства.У меня супер иммунитет к гриппу.В…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

People can go for many years without getting influenza if they are lucky enough not to run into someone who has influenza. However, they are putting themselves at risk, and are putting other people at risk if they get sick. The best way to prevent the spread of influenza and to protect yourself is to get an influenza vaccine every year. You can find where influenza vaccines are given at www.flu.gov

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Office of Vital Records would like to provide a thorough response to your question; therefore, more detailed information is required such as the registrant’s name that currently is listed on the birth record, date of birth and mother’s maiden name. Please contact the Office of Vital Records at 602-364-1300 and ask for the Corrections Unit or you can login to the website and send an e-mail to the WEBOVR. Thanks for your inquiry.

17. Post the price of a birth certificate

I see dollar amounts for expedited service but I can not see anywhere the cost of a birth certificate by regular mail. Can you tell me how much it is?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have five business days to process any one application (meaning that we have 5 days to either approve the application or find deficiencies with the application – essentially “stopping” our timeframes clock). It is really important for the applicant to enter their own email address into the application since that is where the approval or deficiency email is sent to. Often times, applicants go to these clinics and the clinic email address is entered into the application – thereby, they are not receiving the emails. Also, applicants can always check the status of their application by going to our website and click on the check status of application link (they would need their AZQP number, though).

19. YELLOW CAB DRIVERS DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE

I am writting you guys to warn you guys being that you all could be liable, to have yellow cab drivers tested for drugs and alchol.
    They are driving under the influence most of them felonies and your customer who are
    trusting them to drive them home and to your business.
    Is Playing rush and rollette with their lives a lot of offices has been contacted about
    the danger of yellow cab drivers. I felt it was only rite to contact you guys as well
    I pray you guys take heed if not I will have this records I did…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not license cab drivers, but there are agencies that monitor them. You can contact Arizona Weights and Measures about your concerns, as well as the Yellow Cab company and, if you know of a specific instance, the police. You can file a complaint with Weights and Measures at http://www.azdwm.gov/Dwm/PV/Complaint_LocationSearch.asp

20. RE: Death Certificates

Need a link or list the County fee on the "Apply for a Death Certificate" Page. I had to search around the web site to find it. And, the online service section confuses that issue as these are separate fees.
    Also, need to be more explicit as to where to mail an application. I assume I can mail it to ANY office, but that is not clear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All of the fees are listed on the Fee Schedules page (a tab on the left). Because Counties may have different fees, you have to click on the County to ensure the proper address and fee for each one separately. I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base