Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How can something like adding a caregiver!!! Be so darn difficult!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

We’ve worked to make our system as simple as possible. If you have some specific ideas to make it easier, please write to m2support@azdhs.gov

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please provide more details so we can address your concerns.

4. brandon mack

i am looking into getting the licencing that the deparment of health have to offer. could you send me a copy of the application

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are referring to medical marijuana qualifying patient cards, there is no provision for transferring cards.

6. Show Number of Beds in Assisted Living/Care facilities. Other states do (e.g.Calif). Trying to find a 6/8 bed site for grandma.TU

Show Number of Beds in Assisted Living/Care facilities. Other states do (e.g.Calif). Trying to find a 6/8 bed site for grandma.TU

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our system is not set up to add other information at this time. However, if you want to select Assisted Living Homes, you will find facilities with 10 beds or less. We hope this helps you with your search.

7. I would like to see a list of winners of the Medical Marijuana Dispensary Lottery

Right on the front page of the Az Medical Mariajuana website there should be a list of dispensary licenses that have been granted, and their opening dates.

After the initial opening of dispensaries ... the list should be kept up to date as dispensaries go out of business or start up a new one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Each case is different. The time needed to register a death record depends on a number of issues such as how long it takes the medical certifier to complete the cause of death information, or the time it takes if the record requires input from the county medical examiner as well as other factors. The county health department in the county where the death occurred should be able to provide you with some assistance.

9. How do you get someone to look into theft at an assisted living center? I reported it and nothing ever happened.

I was told I would get a letter regarding the "investigation" of the theft but never got anything. Not even a phone call.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have 3 ways to make complaints about licensed facilities at ADHS. You can call or write or use our online complaint system. The methods are outlined on each licensing area’s page. For Assisted Living, it is on http://azdhs.gov/als/hcb/index.htm
    When we receive complaints, we process them immediately to determine the course of action. If there is a health and safety concern to the people in the facility, we will likely go out quickly. If the nature of the complaint is not an immediate danger to the residents or patients, it may take a little while to visit the facility. Unless you make an anonymous complaint, you will hear back from licensing about the results of the investigation.

10. SNOW CONES, POP CORN AND COTTON CANDY ADDED TO THE COTTAGE LAW

IF THE ABOVE WERE ADDED TO THE COTTAGE LAW THE PUBLIC SHOOLS THAT SERVE SUCH WOULD BE ABLE TO WITH OUT EXSPENSIVE FOOD PERMITS WHICH PROHIBIT THERE FUND RAISERS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The foods covered by the law are specific because of the possibility of disease. Water and ice are considered potentially hazardous foods. We would not have any control over where the ice came from, a well, a community water system, rain water, canal….

Popcorn and cotton candy can be done at a home and packaged and sold at a school. However, schools may not allow food made in a home to be given away or sold at a school so they would need to check with the school to see what their policy is.

11. Inappropriate

I respect the AZ Department of Health Services, I believe you provide a very valuable services. However, I was a bit discouraged to see that one of your Public Health Scientists (Drew Francis) had entered his job duties on Facebook as: "Diagnosing one Immigrant at a time" as a Government Employee and Minority I find this to be extremely offensive and would hope that some action or at the very least, the required training on cultural diversity be revisited by this individual.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Department.

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Renewal application

Please tell me how to get a renewal application. Should I go to the Medical Marijuana Program building to get it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Timeline for RBHA with Health Homes RFP

Regarding the REVISED Informational Tentative Timeline related to the upcoming Regional Behavioral Health Authority with Health Homes Request for Proposal

The timeline suggests this RFP was going to be released in September. Has the RFP been issued, as it is not accessible on ProcureAZ is the timetable suggests? If it has not yet been issued, do you have a new date/timeframe of when it will be issued?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Appointment only

How do we complain about a WIC office?! The office on Greenfield and main needs to go back to appointment only...now that it's a walk in, the average wait time is 2 hours!! Thats ridiculous...especially when some people have to actually work and can't sit around for hours waiting to be called!! Very very frustrating....if I wasn't pregnant i'd quit this program...this office wait times suck!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize that your recent experience at the Greenfield clinic was not a pleasant one. Our goal is to ensure a high level of WIC participant satisfaction at all our WIC clinics. In an effort to improve our program’s services, The Arizona Department of Health Services offers the Arizona WIC Complaint Hotline – 1-866-229-6561 and an e-mail address azwiccomplaints@azdhs.gov. Anyone can call this hotline (or send an e-mail) if they have a complaint about a WIC office, a WIC employee, a WIC participant, a WIC vendor, and/or suspect WIC fraud.

In regards to your concerns about the WIC office located at Greenfield and Main, the following changes have recently been implemented by the Maricopa County Department of Public Health:

• An experienced Community Nutrition Worker has been transferred to the clinic ;
    • One new Community Nutrition Worker is currently in training;
    • Two temporary staff have been added…

16. diverled by people lwho were there, not from other states History of self help movement should be dl

dLocate original advocates and empower them to train other
    community agencies in the self help movement, trained by people
    \dwho havae been there with experein

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fresh fruits and vegs for infants, when we make our own baby food.

We would like to make baby food at home for our 6 month old. It would be great if WIC would give us coupons for fresh food instead of all commercial baby foods that are full of fillers. Why can't the infant food coupons be used for organic?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for such a great question! Introducing your six-month old baby to fruits and vegetables is an important step you are taking to give your baby a healthy start.

The United State Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulations for the WIC program do not allow us to give fresh fruits and vegetables to infants less than one year of age. You can read what foods are allowed on the USDA WIC Food Package Regulations website. http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/benefitsandservices/foodpkgregs.htm#FRUITS_and_VEGETABLES_
    As you can see, only plain baby foods that do not have added, salt sugar, or starches are allowed.

The Arizona WIC Program has a number of short videos if you want to learn more about WIC foods. There is one especially on foods for infants. You can find the videos on AZWIC Foods. http://www.azdhs.gov/azwic/foodPack.htm

You can also ask staff at your local WIC clinic for more information on feeding your baby…

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, it is up to individual dispensaries that have certificates to move forward. We are ready for to conduct an operating inspection when a dispensary asks.

19. No email addresses fr situations where no one answers the numbre you are switched to.

I am looking for the new 48 hour waiver process to take to a committee meeting next week

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. flu

i am looking for info on a free flu shot,i have been getting one every year for 10 years at my dr's advise.but this year i cant afford it..i cant find any info??? the closest i got was APAI

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base