Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. clarify your links. They are all messed up.

I tried to find specifics WRT travel to S. America. Your links were just general catch all types. For example a link to Yellow Fever shots didn't give any providers it circled around to general info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You should post when there are technical issues with this site

You should clearly post when there are technical issues present on this site. I was sent the link to do my application and pay. I continued to get an error message. So I came directly to your site thinking maybe I had been taken for my money...lol But NO the link from your site also gives you the exact same error message when you try to access the patient application. There are sites that tell you that they know that their site is down and approx how long before it will be back up and working. I think that would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for suggestion – we have now started posting boxes on our homepage when we will be doing maintenance to the system.

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re glad you like our feedback site.

5. stop caregivers

open up the dispensaries. the people voted it passed. caregivers are making lots of money that does not get reported. they need to let the state make the money not some slim bag that cheats people and the state. WAKE UP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clarify how you can "provide an uninterrupted supply of meds".

How can I maintain an "uninterrupted supply of medication," when I can only possess 2.5 onces at a time. It takes 6-8 months for a plant to mature and you would have to have a plant mature every 2 weeks to maintain this. What am supposed to do with the excess, as a plant will produce far more then that at one time. Can I drop off the extra with you or at the police station and pick up my 2.5 ounces bi-weekly? I am trying to abide by the law, but unable to figure out how to do this…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a question where you might want to get legal advice. The parameters were set in what th voters passed into law.

7. A semi public pool permit is being revoked due to non-payment of pool permit fee. Need an avenue to talk to a real person.

Orangewood East Townhme Association permit SP-01640 is being revoked due to non-payment of permit fee.

Mailing address for all correspondence is The Osselaer company 532 E. Maryland Avenue, Suite F, Phoenix, AZ 85012

No notice of payment reached The Osselaer Company until this morning, a homeowner brought a copy of Delinquenet Notice that he found in the pool area yesterday.

We called a number 602-506-6616 and we were transferred to talk to a lady named Tracy, who refused to provide her last name over the phone, but directed us to find out her name at the Maricopa County web site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The State Health department doesn’t issue these permits. Counties are the licensing bodies. I can pass along the information, but you need to work with Maricopa County Environmental Health at 602-506-6616.

8. If the state does not allow dispenseries, how are people suppose to get state regulated, medical grade marijuana? Think about it.

Please do not withold medical marijuana from those in serious need and cannot tolerate pharmaseutical drugs with all the terrible side affects. Where is the respect for the voting process?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Until there is a decision in the courts, ADHS will not proceed with licensing dispensaries.

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I put all the information in to search for a childcare center, but it tells me 'no record'. even tho I know it exists and is on enforcement.

Why not have a field for the DHS license number as part of the search, then it would be impossible to not find the center. One hopes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it along to licensing and see if we can amend the form on the search function. In the meantime, if you would like help, you can call the office at (800) 615-8555 Toll-Free

11. Want to file a complaint

I have first hand knowledge that a restaurant in old town is operating without a license, and cooking inside the restaurant even after they failed the health inspection. And the owner is also paying off inspectors and refusing to pay employees that are working for him.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    In Arizona the inspection of grocery stores and restaurants are the responsibility of the local health departments. You need to alert the proper county to the situation. You can find a link to all county health departmetnt at http://azdhs.gov/diro/pio/local.htm

12. Investigate daycare providers psycological make-up: Socialpath

Your agency consistent is defrauded by providers who lie, cheat, and threaten safety of children - Get agents better education to be able to recognize Fraud and Deception through mental health deficiancies

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    We will pass your idea along to our Child Care Licensing staff, however, they are limited by statutes and rules. If you have a specific situation, we’ld like to know about it. Please call the office at (800) 615-8555 Toll-Free or visit our online complaint system for licensing at https://app.azdhs.gov/ls/online_complaint/onlinecomplaint.aspx

13. Wic whole wheat bread all has high fructose corn syrup

I just got back from the grocery store to use some of my WIC checks. Apparently WIC changed the rules for the bread. Instead if any kind of 100% whole wheat bread, they specify certain brands including store, Bimbo, Sara Lee, Wonder, and Roman Meal. All of those breads contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. I though WIC was about eating healthy foods. Hypocritically, they are limiting customers to unhealthy bread choices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment and interest in the WIC program. If you are looking for some breads that do not contain the high fructose corn syrup on the Arizona WIC food list, you will be happy to know the Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Bread, as well as some store brands such as Bashas’ 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Bread and Fry’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread do not contain high fructose corn syrup.

If you would like to search for where the Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Bread is in your area, they have a zip code search on their website here: http://www.bimbobread.com/Products/100-Whole-Wheat/Default.aspx that may be helpful.

The WIC approved brands selected for the Arizona WIC Food List were chosen based off those most available in stores meeting WIC requirements. The 16 oz size was chosen to help participants receive the maximum number of ounces WIC could provide them for grains.

Your…

14. REPEAL THE 25 MILE RULE

The "25 mile" rule was said to be implemented to deter medical marijuana related crimes. It has the apparently unintentional effect of creating a state monitored medical marijuana monopoly. The "25 mile" rule will also keep the prices of medical marijuana artificially high. If prop 203 is about compassion for the sick then this law cannot have a restriction on patient cultivating rights.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The issue you bring up was part of the initiative pssed by voters. To change any part of that would require a vote by the public; the Department cannot change the 25-mile rule.
    As Mr. Wilber dos not point out, this was an intitiative. After proposition 105 passed in 1998, decidions made by voters in initiatives are harder to change. Proposition 105 prohibits the legislature from ever repealing approved ballot measures, and requires a very large vote - 3/4 majority- to enact any amendments to an intiative. In addition, any amendments must “further the purposes” of the approved initiative; they cannot change its intent.
    You can learn more at the Arizona Smart Voter website – http://www.smartvoter.org/1998nov/az/state/prop/105/

15. Do patients have rights from being dropped buy a care giver

I was dropped four days by my caregiver prior to cultivating a number of plants. can he legaly drop me as a patient. If so does the caregiver have to give a reason why he's dropping me as a patient, and why was I not contacted instead of recieving a letter stating that my caregiver wants to drop me for a specific reason? And do I get the option to appeal this decision?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, caregivers can elect to not be associated with a qualified patient. If this happens and ADHS is notified that a caregiver no longer wants to provide care for a patient, ADHS voids the caregiver card tied to the patient and notifies the qualified patient via letter.

16. Don't ever allow Dispensaries to open. Heres why.

Don't ever allow Dispensaries to open. It will drive the price of our meds WAY up and make some unscrupulous people very rich. Meanwhile making meds lower quality and out of reach for genuinely ill patients. Not just the pain patients!

The Caregiver program is the best method. There can be unlimited Caregivers which will create a decrease in pricing. The only thing that you guys should change is the amount of patients each Caregiver could have. Make it 20-50. This way, no Dispensaries ever need to open, the cities are happy, patients get cheaper meds and the public never…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, this is not a decision that ADHS can make. The courts are hearing cases at this time about the law that was passed by the voters. The dispensary model was part of the law.

17. have a link to make an address change when you move

put a link on the website to make a change to your address in case you must move.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    You’ll notice on our azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana page, there is now a box that links directly to a form to change information for your patient or designated caregiver card.

18. State Sponsored Clone and Seed Store/Dispensary

Why doesn't the state run it's own clone and seed dispensary? That way QP's and QC's can receive clones, seeds, and teens (mature plants) for free without having to deal with shady people or having to worry about doing anything illegal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All the authority given to the state was done in the initiative passed by the voters. There was no provsion for the state to own or operate any business.

19. Applications for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund.

There should be an application for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund for Low-Income, disabled vet's, elderly on a fixed income,the disabled with special needs etc... There should be a way for the fund to be accessed so eligible patents with financial difficulty's could apply for and enter the program at $0.00 out of pocket cost.. yes, I mean pay the Dr. and cover MMP application fee.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The money people pay to obtain cards from the state – qualifying patient and designated caregivers – goes to pay to run the program. There was a provision in the law for people to donate, however, ADHS has received no donations at this time.

20. Donation box on application for Medical Marijuana Fund

On the application/ qualifying patient checklist, at the bottom, close to the payment section, there should be a section for donations to the Medical Marijuana Fund. In this section there should be boxes to check for $2$,$5, and other. There should also be a way to specify how you want the fund spent, if you have a special request for their disturbution or want them to help a specific person.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base