Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Smoker Breaks why so many?

Why do smokers get more breaks than other employees? Smokers in our building go out on an average of every hour for 10 - 20 for a "smoke break". This really adds up in an 8 hour day; a huge waste of tax payer dollars. Smokers should only be allowed two breaks just like any other employees in Arizona.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

This sounds like an issue you should mention to your supervisor or the HR department.

2. Rampant Racism at SVRHC

Rampant Racism at SVRHC would like information on how to make a formal complaint.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I need the contact information of the head of the office. Would like to inquire about it's office closure and notificaiton policy.

I need the contact information of the head of the office. Would like to inquire about it's office closure and notificaiton policy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The renewal application for licensing is not working

Can't log in to renew my licensing application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There are a couple of types of licenses we renew online. Can you be more specific about which license you are trying to renew?

5. Make it easier to report a reoccurring offender of salmonella distributor.cases

I have been trying to report this store for years and a death will more tan likely occur or has already if someone doesn't do something about it. This sent to the Frys store today May 5th 2012:
    For years I have shopped at the frys store at 43rd Ave. and McDowell in Phoenix Az. I have had salmonello at least 3 times from their eggs. The policy of taking good eggs from cartons with broken eggs and transferring them to other cartons changes the date of the eggs from the carton they are put in. Years ago they make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can file a complaint with Maricopa County Environmental Services. Their phone number is 602-506-6616 or you can file a complaint on-line at
    http://www.maricopa.gov/EnvSvc/Complaints/Forms/ComplaintInput.aspx. They will look into this problem.

From a food safety perspective, thorough cooking is an important step in making sure eggs are safe. Eggs should be cooked until they are firm and not runny, this will kill the harmful bacteria.

6. How to get a new birth certificate with changed name, when living out of US. My son is born in AZ. Please let me know.

I want to change my sons name who was born in AZ, but living outside US, i.e India, how could i do that from India, i need a new birth certificate with changed name, please suggest. And also once i take divorce what should be filled in respect to father's name column, or how it goes with a son living with his mother and how the new/changed birth certificate would be issued, please suggest.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the child’s name is currently listed on the birth certificate but you want to know what is required to change the child’s name on a birth record, the following are the general requirements according to the age of the child:

• Birth to 90 days old – only the Affidavit to Correct is required to change the name. This form can be found on the Vital Records website referenced below.

• 91 days to less than 1 year old – Affidavit to Correct and an independent factual document listing the new name (complete name – first, middle, last) to be listed on the birth certificate. The independent factual document must have been established within the first six months of the child’s life.

• 1 year old and older – A court order that orders a legal name change for the child and that has been certified by the court…

7. i wanted you to know that pot is not to be used for depression , ptsd or anxiety or depression

pot makes depression and anxiety worse it is not used to prevent it is used to agrivate the illness..it is not used for ptsd other than making the central nervous system numb it interferes with the communication to the brain when the pot deadens the nervous system and does to the brain what alcohol does. to use pot only makes it worse. how could anyone in the health dept even consider using pot to make someone depressed or anxious better when everyone knows pot can agrivate anxiety. or panic attacks...you guys need to look for another job if you cant…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your opinion. ADHS will make a decision about the first round of petitions to add debilitating conditions in July, 2012.

8. I think they should do away with the 25 mile rule as alot of patients on low income can not afford dispenseries prices.

Patients on low or fixed income should have the option of growing their own because we can not afford dispenserie prices or the price of gas. I think they should do away with the 25 mile rule.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The 25-mile law was part of what the voters passed in 2010. It is not something ADHS can waive or change. It would take another voter initiative.

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It would be helpful for us to have more information. You can reach us by phone at 602-364-1300, email at webovr@azdhs.gov or mail at Office of Vital Records, Post Office Box 3887, Phoenix, Arizona, 85030.

10. immunizations

i have a 9 month old son. at his 6 month checkup we were told at the medical center in la paz county that they cant give him his shots anymore because we have insurance. is there a reason for this? they were told by the la paz county health department. please help. i now have to drive 60 miles to get him seen by a doctor that will be able to give him his immunizations.
    thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We checked with the county – La Paz County Health Department offers free childhood immunizations regardless of insurance status. The regular immunization hours are every Tuesday in Parker, AZ. 8am-11am and 1pm-4pm. Please contact the county for clinic hours in other cities in La Paz County. 928-669-1100.

11. this doesnt allow for feedback

your feedback doesnt allow for new feedback - your website doesn't open proper links - I click onto community profile and it doesn't open but takes me to another menu. I click onto native american liaison and it takes me to the same menu as the community profile. Your website is terrible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This isn’t something about whiich ADHS would have any information. Please contact law enforcement or an attorney about it.

13. Tomain

On friday April 4th. we had a junior whaper frim Burger King in Prescott Valley and have been sick for 3 days.. Diorea? up set stumic I think they should be checked out..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deny Dispensaries Service!!

Does the Department of Health of Arizona have the ability to DENY services to applicants in Arizona?

Many patients in Arizona suggests the Arizona Department of Health services DENY all applicants for dispensaries until the UNCONSTITUTIONAL "25 Mile Rule" is repealed or changed.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As mentioned previously, the voters passed the 25-mile rule in the initiative.

15. Include PTSD and Social Anxiety to list of Medical Marijuana patients

Medical Marijuana is being proved to be much safer than other pharmaceuticals in treating these issues.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s important that people who have scientific information about the viability of marijuana as a medicine provide it to the Department. We have a form set up to make it easy http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VFSKND7
    Posting anecdotal infomration in the form or on this forum will not impact the department’s decision.

16. The health website doesn't work. Cannot pull up nursing home inspection records!

Need to fix the website so one can pull up the adult assisted living homes to see if there are any violations. Your website has stopped working. Was able to do it last week but not this week!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. Right now, we are not considering any changes to the fees on the state level. ADHS does not have any connection with what a physician charges.

18. License Point Verification for Speech available online

The Occupational Therapy License Board website provides all of the information on OT's and COTA's needed to verify an active license online, including date issued and date expired, as well as the name and license number. Joint Commission requires this information. For SLP licenses, we must call the office and receive telephone verification because the needed information is not available to be printed from an online search. This costs time and money for your Admin Assistant to take calls and for facilities to make the calls.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please simplfy the medical Marijuana application, it is too hard to complete online the application keeps disappearing while trying to upl

simplify the application process or please let us apply offline, your application keeops disappearing as we try to upload your required documents or fix your system because it is not user friendly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve tried to make the application process as smooth as possible, but sometimes there are issues. Please use the Live Support button available on all of the Medical Marijuana pages to work through the difficulties.

20. the link to ammendments is comprimised

fix it so people are not affected

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We cannot address your concerns without more information
    Can you be more specific about which link isn’t working?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base