Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. Dispensary Quality

Quality of service, quality of medication dispensed, and the associated prices at all of the dispensaries within 25 miles of me are extremely poor. Misrepresented meds, overpriced, not open / available when stated, etc. ADHS needs to do an extremely comprehensive review of all dispensaries and shut those down that are taking advantage of patients because of the poor job ADHS is doing managing (supply / demand) these entities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. if you have some that is so important to share, put your name on it you have no *****

if you have some that is so important to share, put your name on it you have no *****

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thanks for using our UserVoice feature to leave your comments.

3. bad shipment

well they said they sent mine 18 days ago. It's still not here... my friends got theirs in 3 days that live in the same area as me.. everytime i get transfered to their agensy they don't answer or can't answer my questions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize if you have attempted to reach the medical marijuana program. You are welcome to reach out to us in other ways including: (1) sending us an email to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov; (2) live chatting with one of our operators on our website at www.azhealth.gov/medicalmarijuana; (3) leaving an offline message on our live chat function.
    We mail each card to the mailing address provided in the application within two business days after approval. It is important to check that your mailing address was entered correctly into the application. We can assist you with this. We can also check our returned mail to see if the card has been returned to us due to an insufficient address. We can also offer to re-print the card and mail it certified mail, return receipt requested.”

4. Patient Rights regarding Dispensary Treatment

Many "Patients" are being treated like lower class citizens, by dispensary Staff. We are not Customers/Clients/ Consumers we are Medical Patients. Staff needs to have training in "Patient" Compassionate Care. NOT JUST Card Carriers who smoke marijuana. All the information you have is only about opening a BIG MONEY MAKING Business to grow and dispense marijuana.. STOP the Cheech & Chong Atmosphere Patients HAVE RIGHTS please address them for the public & as a reference for Patients and Dispensaries alike. Many of us are being ABUSED and mistreated.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Addition of PTSD, Pancreatic Disease, Anxiety and Panic disorders

The program should be made available to the above patients. The side effects, compared to pharmaceuticals, are far less dangerous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The voters decided the first issues for which marijuana was approved. Two times a year, the Department accepts petitions to add new conditions based on scientific research. You can find out more about that process at azhealth.gov/medicalmarijuana

6. DIFFICULT TO CORRECT APPLICATION PAPERS

I HAD TO UPDATE MY PAPER WORK AND IT WONT SIGN ME INTO MY ACCOUNT IN ANY SITUATION PLEASE HELP BEFORE I EXPIRE. THANK YOU

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize you were experiencing difficultly re-submitting your application. We do see that you were able to re-submit your application. However, please note that there were outstanding items that still need to be corrected. Our program staff has contacted you to assist you in correcting these. In the future, if you experience difficulty with any processes, please email us at M2programsupport@azdhs.gov, and we would be happy to assist you.

7. NM Patients obtain MMJ card from AZ-Reciprocity

I live 10 mi. east of central az(I'm in ZUNI,NM, east of "Wicth Wells" on hwy.53)- I am 35 mi from St. John's, AZ. I think I should be able to access AZ MMJ Dr's. and Dispencaries. It should go BOTH WAYS, too. I believe I may presently be allowed to visit az dispencaries w/nm lic (and get az lic for mmj from az drs). Please, respond asap-I'm trying to get nm mmj lic. by this Christmas (yeah, good luck to me, unlikely at best)-I have 14 conditions, but would use CHRONIC PAIN, Painful Per. Nuropathy, R. Arthritus....Michael Debatto, 505…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cardholders from other states cannot purchase medical marijuana from an Arizona dispensary. In order to purchase from an Arizona dispensary, you will need to apply for an Arizona Medical Marijuana Qualifying Patient card. Please read through the patient application instructions and checklist on our website: http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/patients/adult.htm This is also where you can access the link to apply for a patient card.

8. Should be given as needed!!

It's a naturally grown plant, which means it's a natural Herb, and should be had!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments. Our Department is obliged to carry out the laws of the State.

9. I believe that PTSD should be added

This is one of the few states that has medical marijuana that doesn't recognize PTSD as a debilitating condition and a qualifier for the program. After battling rage, anger, fear, and despair for over 40 years I've great relief for these symptoms by using marijuana,

after bat

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Retype the "Registry Identification Card Renewal Fact Sheet and FAQ

Please retype this information in a san serif font, allowing for printing that saves on the 4 pages of text - It can probably fit on 2 pages - also can you please use a larger font on all?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns. The renewal FAQs available at http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/faqs/index.php?pg=renewals are, in fact, presented in san serif font (as is the rest of our website) and do print as two pages. Perhaps there is another page or document that you are referencing? You may increase the font on this page or any page of our website by using the browser zoom controls. Thank you.

11. You need to clearly indicate a section about renewal. The process is not at all clear.

A separate page for renewing with clear instructions please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There IS a page dedicated to renewals: http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/renewals/

This page has everything someone should need to renew their application:
    • Renewal FAQs
    • Renewal Fact Sheet
    • Application Reminders/Tips
    • Direct access/link to the renewal application

It can be accessed directly from the link above or from our main landing page (and then “Renewal Information” appears in the left hand side column as its own page)

12. BETTER WEB SITE - SIMPLER BROWSING INSTRUCTIONS

I CANNOT FIND A LIST OF DISPENSARIES ON YOUR WEBSITE ALL I GET IS PAGES OF APPLICATION PROCEDURES. I CLICK ON DISPENSARIES AND GET EVERYTHING BUT A LIST! HELP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law does not allow us to provide any information about dispensaries to the general public – therefore, we cannot post a list online. If you are a registered cardholder, you will be eamiled a list regularly as well as through the mail. Please make sure that your email and mailing address are correct. If you need help more quickly or need to correct your email address, please email the cardholder program at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov

13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A caregiver can only hold that status at the request of a qualifying patient. You can revoke the caregiver’s status if they are not caring for you as you intended. Contact m2programsupporrt@azdhs.gov to make that change or use the online function.

14. I have a question

Unfortunately my health has gotten worse and I had to move in with family in TExas. Is there any hope of TExas approving the medicinal marijuana law? I actually have gotten worse now that I can't use marijuana to help my fibromayagia and my chronic IBS .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act was passed by the voters. ADHS was not part of the initiative. We hope you find relief for your symptoms.

15. Too expensive

I believe the cost of $300 is too much.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. someone should answer the phones in a timely manner

hire some real humans and pay them a living wage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our staff answers the phone when they are available, but often times are on the phone with other customers. Please leave a message when voice mail answers and we’ll respond quickly.

17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Medical Marijuana cards are valid for one year after they are issued. If you are assigned the card on April 24, 2013, it is valid until April 23, 2014.

18. bureaucracy at its worst

this was such an easy application process. i couldn't talk enough about how streamlined and modern and simple and intuitive the applic for my medical marijuana card was.

that is over. the government has stuck their nose into something that works and perverted it into something that is a chore, especially for those of us that are sick and can't run all over town to jump through your hoops. you are actually trying to prevent me from getting my medicine. shame on you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not a bad site for a government system

Never kicked me out and I found all the links I needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you. We want to be able to make everything as self-service as possible, good for you and good for taxpayers.

20. please make vital stistics records free for seniors I live on a fixed income thank you

I think this program is way out of line and needs to be eliminated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?