Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Birth Certificate Phone Tree Needs to be fixed

I am wholly frustrated. I am an attorney Guardian ad Litem representing a permanent court ward in Michigan who needs a copy of her birth certificate from Pima County. After numerous attempts by her DHS worker and foster parent, still no birth certificate. When I try to call to follow up, if you press "5" in the phone tree to speak to a representative, it starts you back at the beginning of the phone tree, no matter how many times you push "5". Super frustrating. How do I speak to a live body who will tell me what needs to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for making us aware of the phone system. We will reach out to you directly about this specific situation.”

3. Fix a link

When I click on "List of Arizona designated Trauma Centers from http://www.azdhs.gov/clinicians/public-health-resources/index.php, I am sent a "redirecting" message, but the page never comes up. Please either fix the link to take the choice off the webpage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. when you ask for feed back give a working URL

When you give a URL asking for input the URL should work.It should take you someplace to enter the information. As usual Arizona rejects truth in favor of dogma.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. azhealth.gov/medicalmarijuana is a fake URL

impossible to respond to your article, Your Input Needed. The URL is a fake. It takes me to different unresponsive places each time I have tried it. Shame on you. You cash a public funds paycheck and you play jokes on sick people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you work for a Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) provider, you can go to the website for your General Service Area and select the Provider Section. From there you can access the Provider Manual for the T/RBHA. We no longer have a provider manual template and our Policies are written for the T/RBHAs – not providers specifically.

7. why not a temp printout and E mail letting patants know the card has been mailed out!

It would be a big help if we had a better idea of when to expect the card in the mail, even better why cant we get a 7 day temp ID with # while waiting, Just hate having to wait 2 weeks to get the medicine, you don't do this to people needing an ID or DL! many dmv offices can print you out a new drivers licence while you wait, I can't help but feel like the 2 weeks is un called for in todays technological age! especially for the $ you charge.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA) does not authorize our agency to issue temporary cards. Also, if an applicant has submitted an application, it is only when our agency approves the application that then generates a card to be mailed. Just because an applicant submits an application does not mean a card would be issued. It is our agency’s responsibility to review the application prior to the card being issued. When the application is approved, you are notified by email (to the email address you listed in the application). The card is then mailed within 2 business days. The AMMA also requires that an individual be in possession of a registry identification card in order to be presumed to be within the medical use of marijuana. You are welcome to contact us any time during business hours to determine the status of your application. We are available Monday…

8. facility search NOT WORKING

Website and forms are full of mistakes and broken links

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Células madre

What is about the authorization or sanitary register of "células madre"?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Birth Certificate status?

I am a case worker in Wilmington, Delaware and have been working with my client to obtain his birth certificate so that he is able to get housing. I ordered the certificate from vitalchek.com, and everything was going fine until he got an email stating that the order had been voided. I contacted vitalchek.com and they said something on the certificate did not match the information that my client gave them. They could not give any further detail. I tried to call Arizona vital records, but when trying to speak with a representative, I found that I would just be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If an applicant provides information that does not match the record we have on file, we will not fulfill the order. This is for the protection of our registrants, to ensure we do not issue a record to somebody who is not entitled to the record. Without knowing what selection the caller is making that is not allowing her to get through on our customer service line, it is difficult to give direction as to how to contact our office and speak to a representative. The customer may want to send an email to the WEBOVR@azdhs.gov email address which will get her issue directed to the operations manager who oversees issuance of birth and death certificates.

11. Research Ebola testing kit to have a diagnosis within 4 hours

Recently an interesting article was aired on a German TV station regarding the testing of Ebola. I've attached the actual video for your viewing - unfortunately, it is in German but you can have it translated. If all else fails, I will translate sections of the interview for you in the interest of science and public access to the information.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/2265900/WHO-versagt-bei-Ebola#/be
    itrag/video/2265900/WHO-versagt-bei-Ebola

In short terms, a small German company developed a testing kit for Ebola that can predict the virus being present in a human being within 4 hours. As such, people would not have to be quarantined for 21…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can I obtain data on emergency room visits due to asthma?

There is no data today (11/3/14) for number or rates of emergency room visits for recent years. I'm seeking data for 2012 by county, age & gender; pages won't open.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have information on our community dashboards profiles about emergency room visits by county for adults. It is available for 2010-2013 – look at morbidity – adult asthma and choose the year, you can also trend the information over the years – here’s the website:http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/phstats/profiles/
    we have some tutorials on how to use the community dashboards if you need help – they are available on our YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=azdhs+community+profiles
    If you have further questions, feel free to send an email to webpio@azdhs.gov

13. Need data on asthma deaths

HOw many deaths were caused by asthma each year from in 2010-2013? I can only find the rate, listed in the Monitoring Progress Toward Healthy People 2020 Objectives.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can find the numbers in the annual vital statistics report. I found it on page 190 in table 2C-27 “Comparison if causes of mortality by age group”

14. Have received UNCERTIFIED copies of Birth Certificate/NEED CERTIFIED COPY

I am writing on behalf of an 18 year old student who has been trying to obtain his certified birth certificate. He has sent in requested document/money and receives uncertified copies. As a result he cannot obtain his driver's license in Tx. Could someone please clarify this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry to hear of the trouble the applicant is receiving in obtaining a certified copy of his birth certificate. The State of Arizona is considered a closed record state so we are unable to release specific information to you unless you meet the eligibility requirements. The Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Vital Records would be happy to assist the applicant with his questions. Please share the following phone number and website for the applicant to obtain more information (888) 816-5907 or (602) 364-1300. http://azdhs.gov/vital-records/

15. Correctional Toolkit

Please develop a toolkit for correctional (jails, prisons) facilities and include references on Visitor Screening, maintaining security while donning/doffing, Hospital Security, public/private partnership success, contact tracing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We sent a letter on recommendations to correctional centers in November.

16. I have a DNR order signed by my physician. Where do I buy the proper "orange" bracelet so I will have the DNR in place no matter where I am

AZ law states:
    Specifications regarding the DNR form:

The DNR form must be printed on an orange background and may be in either letter or wallet size.
    The DNR form must include the wording mandated by A.R.S. § 36-3251.
    A person who has a valid DNR form may wear an identifying bracelet on either the wrist or ankle. The bracelet must:
    Be substantially similar to identification bracelets worn in hospitals;
    Be on an orange background; and
    State in bold type:
    Do Not Resuscitate,
    Patient's name, and
    Patient's physician.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. give a link to facilities on front page n

Trying to find good rehab facilities from your front page is disgusting or any facilities. It looks like you have no interest in helping the public find good information on this website!!! had to go to other search engines just to get info!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. Access to licensed facilities is, in fact, available from multiple places on the azdhs.gov homepage. In the “I would like…” menu you may select “Information for a licensed facility;” in the “I am a…” menu you may select “Licensee…;” there is a featured link for “Licenses & Certifications;” links to the various licensed facilities throughout the A-Z index; a link to “Licenses & Certifications” in the “Most Popular” section; and in the search box available on every page of the website you may search for “facility,” “licensed facility” or any keyword associated with the type of facility you are inquiring about. The direct link to the information you enquired about is http://www.azdhs.gov/als/search/index.htm. Please let us know if you experience any further difficulty.

19. I would like information where to report an individual who is abusing the medical marijuana card and license to cultivate.

I would like to know where to file a complaint or report against an individual who is abusing the medical marijuana card that he was issued as well as the license to cultivate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a limited ability to investigate complaints about cardholders. If you know of illegal activity, you should contact law enforcement. If law enforcement finds an issue, we have the ability to revoke a qualifying patient’s card depending on several factors such as the criminal nature of the activity and whether the individual was convicted of a violation of the AZ Medical Marijuana Act .”

20. It appears R9-10-1013 and 1014 have incorrect ARS references

R9-10-1013, Court Ordered Evaluation, references ARS Title 36-425.03 as the requirements for court-ordered evaluation. If you go to that statute, it outlines fingerprinting requirements. I believe the correct reference should be ARS Title 36, Chapter 5, Article 4.

R9-10-1014, Court-ordered Treatment, references ARS Title 36, Chapter 5, Article 4 as the requirements for court-ordered treatment. If you go to that statute, it outlines court ordered evaluation requirements. I believe the correct reference should be ARS Title 36, Chapter 5, Article 5.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?