Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. Don't ever allow Dispensaries to open. Heres why.

Don't ever allow Dispensaries to open. It will drive the price of our meds WAY up and make some unscrupulous people very rich. Meanwhile making meds lower quality and out of reach for genuinely ill patients. Not just the pain patients!

The Caregiver program is the best method. There can be unlimited Caregivers which will create a decrease in pricing. The only thing that you guys should change is the amount of patients each Caregiver could have. Make it 20-50. This way, no Dispensaries ever need to open, the cities are happy, patients get cheaper meds and the public never…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Hello, this is not a decision that ADHS can make. The courts are hearing cases at this time about the law that was passed by the voters. The dispensary model was part of the law.

2. have a link to make an address change when you move

put a link on the website to make a change to your address in case you must move.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    You’ll notice on our azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana page, there is now a box that links directly to a form to change information for your patient or designated caregiver card.

3. State Sponsored Clone and Seed Store/Dispensary

Why doesn't the state run it's own clone and seed dispensary? That way QP's and QC's can receive clones, seeds, and teens (mature plants) for free without having to deal with shady people or having to worry about doing anything illegal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All the authority given to the state was done in the initiative passed by the voters. There was no provsion for the state to own or operate any business.

4. Applications for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund.

There should be an application for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund for Low-Income, disabled vet's, elderly on a fixed income,the disabled with special needs etc... There should be a way for the fund to be accessed so eligible patents with financial difficulty's could apply for and enter the program at $0.00 out of pocket cost.. yes, I mean pay the Dr. and cover MMP application fee.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The money people pay to obtain cards from the state – qualifying patient and designated caregivers – goes to pay to run the program. There was a provision in the law for people to donate, however, ADHS has received no donations at this time.

5. Donation box on application for Medical Marijuana Fund

On the application/ qualifying patient checklist, at the bottom, close to the payment section, there should be a section for donations to the Medical Marijuana Fund. In this section there should be boxes to check for $2$,$5, and other. There should also be a way to specify how you want the fund spent, if you have a special request for their disturbution or want them to help a specific person.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let me know when I have finished the process.

After payment, it doesn't feel like you're done. Kind of left hanging.
    It says your payment was successful, but no comment that you have successfully completed the process, other than the completed PDF document. Just a thought!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Special exemption certificates that allow a patient to continue to cultivate.

Cost and distance make the 25 mile radius an undo burden on the poor, disabled and elderly. Special exemptions from the rule that would allow a patient to continue to cultivate regardless of a dispensary with-in 25 miles based on need due to low-income or high medical bills would allivate the problems placed on many of them and not conflict with the present program.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The 25-mile radius applies to dispensaries. At this time, there are no licensed dispensaries in the state – so anyone who asks to cultivate is allowed. A change in the law would either require another voter initiative or action by the legislature.

8. Please make a way online to cancel your card and be removed from the registry.

I have a MM card and have never used it. My health has improved and I no longer want to be on the register. Why is there no way to cancel it online?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Implement the Voter's of Arizona's Will on Medical Marijuana

Stop playing games with the Law. There are many cancer patients in Arizona who need Medical Marijuana in order to permit them to endure Chemotherapy and other illnesses. Harm in the name of Help that's Arizona...............

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After the Judicial process was completed, ADHS is moving forward with implementation of the Arizona Medical Mairjuana Act.

10. What exactly is a declaratory judgement?

This LAW was written into effect way back in April. This is what the voters here in the BEAUTIFUL state of ARIZONA want. Why is it taking so long to get dispensaries going?? Why does Jan Brewer and Will Humboldt need to have declaration on ANYTHING? The law was written and now IT NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ALREADY!! QUIT DRAGGING YOUR HEELS!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please enter a way to remove a caretaker.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a run in with a "bad" caretaker. It angers me that they are still our there probably growing legally using me as a patient legally. I'm currently looking for another caregiver but as badly as I got burned I'd just as readily go purchase goods from local caregivers and shops then. Put my trust in the wrong stranger. Please add a way to remove a caregiver and allow us to go back to a default status of none. This way when the year comes around they can't renew or if my…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on an update to the system that will provide a more automated way to remove a caregiver. In the meantime, you can email m2programsupport@azdhs.gov and we will do this manually. Please let us know if you want the right to cultivate back to yourself (the QP) and the name of their caregiver.

12. too convaluted

you need to stream line this process for people like myself who need help applying.I had a failed back surgery 11 yrs ago and the time i can sit in front of a computer and try to apply for help is limited(very)i take 60 mg of morphine 3 times daily and have lost over 100 lbs.due to my medication.I need help!11 yrs waiting for help is appauling and "cruel"ive suffered enough!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS tried to create as simple and streamlined a process as possible for the Medical Marijuana Program. In many states, people have to fill out paperwork and mail it in, waiting several days or weeks to receive a qualifiying patient carrd. We have help on line throughthe webchat to help people thruogh the porcess.

13. im having trouble finding a caregiver

please provide a website that shows patients how to find a caregiver

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters does not give ADHS the authority to connect qualifying patients with designated caregivers. You might want to try talking to the doctor who wrote your certification or looking in the newspaper.

14. Bring Back Bi-Weekly Application Reports!

I'd like to see the bi-weekly reporting return. The more data points the better. Also, it would be great to have raw data available rather than just PDF print-outs. It's a pain to enter data that I know has already been entered into a database already.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS will continue to publish monthly reports on the registry.

15. I'm a100% Disabled Veteran, the V.A. Doctors are not permitted to; so what do I do?

I've been on Morphine for a number of years, and it still does not always work. I can't see a V.A. Doctor; so, who do I see? And where? I live in a Rural area far from the big cities. It's quite a drive and gas money to go anywhere. Can you Help me?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS is not permitted to release a list of doctors who have certified patients for medical marijuana use per the statute. You may want to look online for physicians in your area.

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I feel I was scammed.

When I paid $150 to the State of Arizona for my MMJ card, I wasn't aware that the State of Arizona was also going to sue, to keep me from getting my medication. The laws are written as such, that I have to find a caregiver willing to give me marijuana, of which to date I have found no takers.
       Since the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program has been halted by the same people that issued my card, am I entitled to a refund, or at least have my mmj card pro-rated until I can purchase medicine legally? 

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is no provision for refunds, because it was an application fee that was used when you applied. You can still obtain medical marijuana if you need it. You may ask to be authorized to grow marijuana for yourself or use a designated caregiver.

18. How come I am not entitled to any compensation for the medication I produce?

I have spent 1000's of dollars on the best equipment to grow medical grade marijuana, countless hours learning how to produce medical marijuana, and many more hours educating other patients about medical marijuana. Why am I not entitled to any compensation for the knowledge and services I provide?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters last November does not allow a person to grow marijuana for-profit. If you are a caregiver, you may be entitled to reimbursement for your expenses under the law under 5e.

19. Uploading information

How do I go about "uploading" the required documentation?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a live web chat person available to help you upload documents during the business day or you can email questions through that service as well. You will find Web Chat on the left hand side of the medical marijuana pages.

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base