Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. I can't get these policies to open up. DBHS policies

Why don't they convert to a pdf with link?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

All effective policies are accessible on the Division of Behavioral Health Services / Policy and Procedures Manual webpage in PDF format. To access those policies the user must first select the appropriate chapter, then click on the name of the policy. You may need to scroll down the webpage to see the policy list.

There are some items listed on the webpage that do not have a hyperlink to the policy, because the policy is still under development. Policy 302: Marketing, Outreach, Websites, and Social Media is an example of one of the policies that is listed on the webpage but is still under development.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

R9-17-310 A6 requires that each dispensary agent has the dispensary agent’s registry identification card in the dispensary agent’s immediate possession when the dispensary agent is working or volunteering at the dispensary, the dispensary’s cultivation site, or transporting on behalf of the dispensary. The manner in which it is held in possession is not addressed by the rules.

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act only allows us to share the location of dispensaries with those on the card registry. If you are a qualifying patient, you should receive an email and a newsletter through the mail with the most up-to-date list of licensed dispensaries. You should have also received the list of dispensaries attached to the approval email when your application was approved. If you are not receiving the information, please write to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov.

4. I want to verify an audiologist's licencse.

Finding the "verify an audiologist's licence" is neither easy nor intuitive. Many other states have a tab called "on line services" and it' easy to track down their licensing information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Department provides the searchable database, AZ Care Check, for licensed facilities and providers, including licensed audiologists. There are two ways to search for a speech and hearing professional either specifically by name or a full search of all audiologists licensed by the Department.
    1. You may access our AZ Care Check site http://www.azdhs.gov/als/search/. The page includes a search field where providers may be searched by provider name or location.
    2. This page also provides a link where you can search by provider type http://hsapps.azdhs.gov/ls/sod/SearchProv.aspx?type=AUD. This search function allows to search by provider name, address, city, zip code, or provider type.

If you have any difficulty with these search options, please feel free to call our Bureau of Special Licensing 602-364-2079.

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please send an email requesting to be added back to the emailed version of the newsletter to: m2programsupport@azdhs.gov. Please include your full name, date of birth, and card number in your email.

6. Security outside is vital to women

As my daughter and I entered the parking area we felt threatened by the men in cars sleeping or high and no security personal outside of the store. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Protect the public from harmful acts of the professions you regulate, rather than covering up for them when they harm their patients.

My 84-year-old wife was seriously injured while a patient in a nursing care institution on 4/17/13. A phlebotomist struck my wife's foot with her equipment case after a blood draw, causing serious injury and requiring the amputation of 3 toes.The institution has not released an incident report, and we cannot get any information from your Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing personnel (Margaret Ohton & Marci Smith). They seem to think it is their job to shield the nursing care institution and the phlebotomist from liability, rather than insure the safety of patients.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Using the following licence numbers I am unable to locate the facility and, therefore, check out the possible complaints, etc.

Cannot find above - "My experience, etc.........." Licence numbers given were SH0188 and HHA3379.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for writing. The license numbers are not part of the azcarecheck.com website, however they are listed in our provider database. http://azdhs.gov/als/databases/index.htm
    you can check with database for the name and then put the name of the facility into the search engine to learn about inspections.
    I hope this helps. If not, feel free to write me directly.

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. cleaning up of dairies and feed lots

We have spent the last month near Maricopa, Arizona but would have never stayed that long except for a necessitity because of the stench coming from the dairies & feed lots along us 84 between Maricopa and Casa Grande. We just gagged everytime we stepped outside our RV and took a breath of air!!!!!! The shape of the animals in these pens is a shame and a disgrace!!!! the animals are forced to be in *** and **** soup 24/7. They never have a dry place to rest or to walk. It has totally turned me against ever drinking milk…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for writing. Your concerns are not covered by health services under state law. However you may wish to contact the Department of Agriculture or the Department of Environmental Quality.
    You can reach Agriculture’s dispatch line at 623-445-0281 and report this as a cruelty case. As far as the odor and cleanliness of pens, you may want to contact ADEQ http://azdeq.gov/function/about/contact.html

11. Links for HIV testing by county not working

The links on this page: http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/hiv/testing/index.htm do not provide the correct information for the counties listed below. Links are either dead or go to a page that doesn't provide the relevant information.

Cochise County
    Coconino County
    Gila County
    Graham County
    La Paz County
    Maricopa County
    Mohave County
    Navajo County
    Pima County
    Pinal County
    Santa Cruz County
    Yavapai County
    Yuma County

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. to privatize evaluations of petitioned individuals

I have recently observed my spouse be petitioned for mental health care. The Maricopa County/Arizona system is financially inefficient and not patient centered. My spouse and several others have been waiting in an ER holding area for 3 days now awaiting to be transferred to UPC for evaluation. Seems if the state/county would contract with individual psychiatric groups to visit the patients within 24 hours at the hospital they are located they could more quickly be either discharged or placed so they could immediately begin receiving the treatment they need. Evidently the ONE place that is contracted is not able…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand your concern and will reach out to you directly to discuss the situation.

13. Please provide a listing of ALL deaths (obituaries) by date.

I can't find a listing of all obituaries or notices of death, by individual. The Republic provides PAID obituaries but there are a many other decedents that should have notice of passing as part of the public record. Having a search function, by name, presumes one knows who has passed on. A complete listing of deaths, by date and name, is sorely needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We cannot help you with this request. Arizona is a closed record state. We are not allowed to release information about deaths except to specific individuals.

14. Birth records

I just need one. For Andre Pierre Goode, 8/8/2010. He was born at chandler hospital.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Arizona is a closed record state and only certain people can have copies of birth certificates. Because of that there are certain steps to go through to have a copy. Please visit the website for more information: http://www.azdhs.gov/vital-records/birth-certificate/obtain.htm
    If you qualify, you can reach out by mail order or go to a county vital records site to have one made.

15. Health & Safety for Students & faculty at PIHMA in Phoenix, AZ

I would like a health inspector to come out and inspect my school for mold and health violations. As a student, I have seen ants crawling all over administrators' desks. The administrators need to put ant traps around. The president refuses for pest control to come out. Also There have been complaints about mold in our buildings. When it rains, the ceilings will start drip water down in the classrooms and in the clinic rooms where the patients are laying on the patient table. The patients usually press the beeper to have the intern run into take out the acupuncture…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Arizona the counties are the front line of inspections for health services. You would want to contact Maricopa County Department of Environmental Health.

16. Wrong Information on Pima County Public Health Early Intervention

Office of Children's Health
    County Health and Prevention
    Pima County Public Health Early Intervention
    The information on How to Choose Texas Health Insurance--this makes no sense.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. EMAIL !!!

Why no email address to contact ???? I have computer but no phone available to ask questions. I need an EMAIL contact for licensing division. Could you PLEASE provide one ?? thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention we have made our IT staff aware of the issue and they are working on a solution

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base