Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

It would be helpful for us to have more information. You can reach us by phone at 602-364-1300, email at webovr@azdhs.gov or mail at Office of Vital Records, Post Office Box 3887, Phoenix, Arizona, 85030.

2. i wanted you to know that pot is not to be used for depression , ptsd or anxiety or depression

pot makes depression and anxiety worse it is not used to prevent it is used to agrivate the illness..it is not used for ptsd other than making the central nervous system numb it interferes with the communication to the brain when the pot deadens the nervous system and does to the brain what alcohol does. to use pot only makes it worse. how could anyone in the health dept even consider using pot to make someone depressed or anxious better when everyone knows pot can agrivate anxiety. or panic attacks...you guys need to look for another job if you cant…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your opinion. ADHS will make a decision about the first round of petitions to add debilitating conditions in July, 2012.

3. How to get a new birth certificate with changed name, when living out of US. My son is born in AZ. Please let me know.

I want to change my sons name who was born in AZ, but living outside US, i.e India, how could i do that from India, i need a new birth certificate with changed name, please suggest. And also once i take divorce what should be filled in respect to father's name column, or how it goes with a son living with his mother and how the new/changed birth certificate would be issued, please suggest.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the child’s name is currently listed on the birth certificate but you want to know what is required to change the child’s name on a birth record, the following are the general requirements according to the age of the child:

• Birth to 90 days old – only the Affidavit to Correct is required to change the name. This form can be found on the Vital Records website referenced below.

• 91 days to less than 1 year old – Affidavit to Correct and an independent factual document listing the new name (complete name – first, middle, last) to be listed on the birth certificate. The independent factual document must have been established within the first six months of the child’s life.

• 1 year old and older – A court order that orders a legal name change for the child and that has been certified by the court…

4. The renewal application for licensing is not working

Can't log in to renew my licensing application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There are a couple of types of licenses we renew online. Can you be more specific about which license you are trying to renew?

5. I need the contact information of the head of the office. Would like to inquire about it's office closure and notificaiton policy.

I need the contact information of the head of the office. Would like to inquire about it's office closure and notificaiton policy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rampant Racism at SVRHC

Rampant Racism at SVRHC would like information on how to make a formal complaint.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smoker Breaks why so many?

Why do smokers get more breaks than other employees? Smokers in our building go out on an average of every hour for 10 - 20 for a "smoke break". This really adds up in an 8 hour day; a huge waste of tax payer dollars. Smokers should only be allowed two breaks just like any other employees in Arizona.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like an issue you should mention to your supervisor or the HR department.

8. Director's Blog is down

Mr. Humble, your Director's Blog has apparently been down for a couple of days, possibly more. Please have someone fix it.

Other blogs on the AZDHS site are unaffected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please provide the Office of Special Licensing with email communication to facilitate license renewals. The online website is error-prone.

My online session for renewing my seventh annual health care provider License timed out after 1 hour instead of 2, right after I made my payment and the confirmation screen loaded. Why doesn't the office of special licensing have an email address for communication? If I understand correctly, they will also require a physical copy of proof-of-citizenship. Isn't a digital copy is cheaper, more efficient, and more easily verifiable with issuing agencies? At this point, my license will require the online application, this email, a snail-mail letter, and a phone call to verify everything. Simple digital systems save money in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree that simple digital systems save money and are working to streamline all our our licensing processes. At this piont, if you have any questions, you can email the program manager Rohno.Geppert@azdhs.gov

10. Bed Alarm

I want a residential home to use a chair/bed alarm for my mother when she is in her room at night. She has dementia and is impulsive. She fell at her own home and fractured her pelvis and arm. She was not safe in her own home and this injury occurred. She wants to be very independent and gets up during the night without asking for help. The home checks on her constantly and she has still got up. I want to sign for permission to have the home use a bed alarm only at night as I do not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not have a rule on bed-alarms. It is one way a facility can monitor if a resident is trying to get out of bed unassisted, and they are also used on chairs.

You could ask the facility about using a bed alarm, but it would be up to the facility if they wanted to pay the cost of a bed alarm to keep the residents safe. The facility could ask the resident’s family to purchase the alarm if they felt their relative would be more safe with it in use.

However, nothing takes the place of attentive staff or enough staff to monitor residents safety. Bed-alarms do and have failed to operate. Staff tend to rely on the bed-alarm to warn them, instead of attending to the resident’s needs.

In your case, your mother may be above the level of care that this facility is able to handle.

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please provide more information about what program and what type of request you made.

12. A friend of mine worked for Quik Mart. QuikMart's policy of rewashing dirty plastic cups has to be against health policy.

Quik Mart washes and resells used plastic drink cups. This is their company policy. I find it disgusting and will not, as a result of this knowledge, buy a fountain drink from Quik Mart.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Depending on the situaiton, it would most likely fall under the food code. In Arizona local health departments are responsible for enforcement. If you have concerns, please reach out the the appropriate county – http://azdhs.gov/diro/pio/local.htm

13. Do we have an app for iPhone to locate an AED device nearest to our emergency

Establish a program like Canada and make more devices available by requiring them in all commercial buildings

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. ADHS has worked to increase the number of AEDs in schools across Arizona. Any type of requirement like you say Canada has would require an act of the legislature. You may want to contact your state Representatives and Senator to make that suggestion.
    As far as an app for smart phones, we don’t have anything like that – but it is an interesting idea!

14. you should have an email contact for your licensing department

US Naval Hospital overseas due to time difference have many difficulties to verify licenses with your board.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You do not mention which type of license you are trying to verify. Please email laura.oxley@azdhs.gov and I will forward to the correct area of licensing.

15. Outdated photo directions for picnik.com

In your Frequently Asked Questions, you provide directions to go to www.picknik.com to resize photos; however, that site states it has been closed since April 2012. Please update this as soon as possible, as you do not offer any alternatives for this site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix broken links

Fix links to pdf docs on http://azdhs.gov/phs/immun/index.htm for child immunizations. People need this information

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How does one file a complaint about the management of a health care provider (CIGNA, in this case).

I am with CIGNA. Over the years their care has become increasingly poor. Their phones are always busy, and the delay in call to appointment is days (by then the problem has resolved itself, or you go to the hospital). You can only use their pharmacy for scripts, and their set-in-stone policy is you have to wait three business days to get it filled. If I need a script, it's because I need it today, not 3 business days later. (Walgeens can fill theirs in 40 minutes.) My doctor has no problem giving me refills for hydrocodone, but is unwilling…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You might want to reach out to the Arizona Department of Insurance. Here’s that website http://www.id.state.az.us/consumerassistance.html

Alternatively, if this person is getting substandard care at a facility that ADHS licenses, they could file a complaint with ADHS. I’m not sure if the issues you raise fall under our licensing, but it is better to try. You can fill out a complaint form online for our licensed facilities: https://app.azdhs.gov/ls/online_complaint/onlinecomplaint.aspx

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No email contact optoin

I was looking for an email contact option to email scanned license updates rather than faxing to help conserve quality and reduce paperwork (specifically SLP-A licensing supervision page updates).

Maybe you have an email inbox that the dept. uses to accept applications...I don't know, cause I couldn't find it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?