Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. STOP THE LIES

Proof pot is legal Federally For medical use District of Columbia (DC)
    Amendment Act B18-622 (80KB) "Legalization of Marijuana for Medical Treatment Amendment Act of 2010" -- Approved 13-0 by the Council of the District of Columbia on May 4, 2010; signed by the Mayor on May 21, 2010|

Effective: July 27, 2010 [After being signed by the Mayor, the law underwent a 30-day Congessional review period. Neither the Senate nor the House acted to stop the law, so it became effective when the review period ended.]
    Approved Conditions: HIV, AIDS, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, cancer, other conditions that are chronic,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thanks for sharing this information.

2. Make Food stamp application were you nvcan find t

I have been looking for the food stamp application for a hour and can not find it. That is awful ! Please direct me to proper web page

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s a good reason you cannot find the information about Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly known as food stamps) – in Arizona, the Department of Economic Security handles that program. You can find out more on its website at: https://www.azdes.gov/variant.aspx?id=5199

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am want to locate forms reg. DNR

My idea is to have Arizona forms/bracelets etc for those of us who have a wish to be Resuscitated. Please advise as to where this can be located.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS, by statute, has information about Do Not Resuscitate and provides the forms for the public. The law does not give us the authority to create a Do Resuscitate form. You could use the Attorney General’s Power of Attorney for Healthcare to ensure your rights are maintained. http://www.azag.gov/life_care/POA_HealthCare.pdf

5. 25 mile rule conflicts with Prop 106

25 mile rule should be amended/removed. This is why:

Besides the fact that it is unconstitutional and that dispensaries will create a monopoly, it is in direct conflict of Prop 106 that was recently passed. Here is a quote about prop 106:

Proposition 106 was proposed to amend the Arizona Constitution by barring any rules or regulations that would force state residents to participate in a health-care system.

The fact that I would be forced to go to a Dispensary rather than produce myself, is forcing me to participate in a health care system.

That is already known

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters included the 25 mile requirement. Until that law is changed by voters, the legislature, or there is a judicial ruling, ADHS must enforce the law as written.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When applicants for dispensary licenses apply, they will need to provide a business plan. Many times insurance is part of that plan to protect the investment.

7. What happens when the Dispensaries are able to operate and a patient lives within 25 miles of said dispensary?

If a patient lives within 25 miles of a dispensary and has been cultivating their own medicine. How much time will a patient have to stop cultivating? What type of notice will the patient receive? How is a patient to know a dispensary is opening? Why is it the choice of the dispensary to STOP a patient from cultivating??

These questions need to be answered... I foresee MANY lawsuits against the Deptment of Health, The State, and dispensaries!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Each qualified patient will be notified upon their annual renewal if a dispensary is open within 25 miles of where they live. If you renew with a request to grow and there is not a dispensary open within 25 miles you will be able to continue to grow. The final rules for the dispensaries are still being developed so you will want to check back to our agency website for new developments. At this time we do not have a date for the completion of the final rules and no dates for when the Department will be able to license dispensaries.
    It is not the choice of the dispensaries – the 25-mile rule was part of the law passed by voters.

8. i have recently been cut of of my pain medications ( oxycodone) due to my docter refering me to get a card

how am i to get my pain medications along with the fact i have a medical marajuna card??

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There are no restrictions from ADHS about what doctors prescribe or recommend. You may want to speak to your doctor about your health condition.

9. Employers not following the law, what to do?

Recently, my place of employment decided to change its position to not allowing medical marijuana cards. Though many attempts have been made to explain that this is illegal (unless they are losing federal funds or a federal contract), they have decided to stay with this decision. 
      There needs to be a page where the patients can report a company, if they feel the company is not following the MMJ laws. The state could then send a letter to the employer, explaining the laws and penalties for discrimination.
      There is a page for companies to check the verification of the patients,
    6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When voters passed the Medical Marijuana Act, there were very specific things set for ADHS to do. ADHS does not have any authority over employers so it wouldn’t be appropriate to have a page on the ADHS website to report employers. This may be something you would want to speak about with an attorney.

10. class action lawsuits for bad service

class action lawsuits against bogus hospital and medical expenses; it's getting too expensive and too many drugs and bogus procedures, they need to take a pay cut and get back to reality, they are even cheating the government, its's *****

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not regulate the cost of healthcare.

11. Help for Fixed income clients

Will ahcccs be helping disabled, chronic pain clients ever get assistance in obtaining medical marijuana, like they do with Morphine, Duregesic Patch, Oxycontin, etc

And help with the cost of a card?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since medical marijuana is still a federally controlled substance, it will not be a benefit of the federally provided insurance programs run through the state, AHCCCS. The other drugs you mention have been approved by the FDA and are prescribed through a regulated system.

12. get the icon for customer feedback off of the list on left as I can't read it

this dumb survey shows up right over the left side of the list of options to pick. it is a bother. MOVE IT

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

13. RE: 'Express Rule Package'

This doesn’t appear to be such a ‘Transparent’ process. I would like to see additional changes to the Rules that don't have to be 'ordered by Judge' via a court decision for you AZDHS to implement them for everybody’s good. i.e.
    R9-17-322.A.1. "For an application for a dispensary registration certificate, the physical address of the building or, if applicable, the physical address of the dispensary’s cultivation site is within 500 feet of a private school or a public school that existed before the date the dispensary submitted the initial dispensary registration certificate application"

Why not make 1120 foot ruling separating…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working to be as transparent as possible. The rule you reference is actually part of the statute passed by voters. The 500-foot distance is cited in A.R.S. 36-2804: “within five hundred feet of a public or private school existing before the date of the nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary application.” As such it would take another voter initiative or 75% of the legislature voting to change it. Also per the statute, cities and counties may make other reasonable zoning requirements.A.R.S. 36-2806.1

14. make this site more clear, there's too much and with what I have, I don't always get it

I can't find the amt it's going to cost to renew my card. I was told it may be less, but I don't know. Also, it appears there is dispensary in Yuma now, which would put me within 25 miles (Yuma's not that big!) So I can't grow now anyway. But you don't list dispensaries, and according to what I read, you won't for those of us who can cultivate...but I can't because of where hubby works. conflict of interest. Can the card be changed if the dispensary really exists?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you apply for renewal, you can ask to cultivate. ADHS will check your address with any that of any/all operating dispensaries at that time. If there is one operating within 25 miles of the patient’s address, ADHS will not authorize you to cultivate. At this time, there are no operating dispensaries in the state. Also, the cost to renew a card is the same as the initial fee.

15. Building Cleanliness/Maintenance Questionnaire

I visited the Health building this week at 1740 Adams and noticed the floors were incredibly dirty. I work for a local university and I am very alarmed that the Departmnet of Health cannot keep it's building even remotely sanitary. You can see the dirt imbedded in the tile of the lobby. The bathrooms have stains. It even looks like the elevator has fresh floor polish over rings of dirt and filth. Has anyone thouhgt of condeeming this building? I wouldn't let my children touch anything there. I took pictures and I'm thinking of writing a story for new times…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your concern about the ADHS building at 1740 W. Adams. The Department of Administration (DOA) handles maintenance at all state-owned buildings. We work closely with them to ensure the best maintenance possible under current budget constraints.
    The lobby floor is wet mopped nightly; however there are about 400 people who walk through the lobby at least twice every day. It does show more wear than other floors because of the traffic. The building itself has been in operation since the 1970’s, and for a long time, was the main ADHS building. When you notice what you called “fresh floor polish over rings of dirt and filth” – it is actually clean polish over patterns of wear and tear from years of use. There has been a request made to replace the elevator floor tiles, but it’s not a priority at this time.
    In all, this building…

16. Find a Dr. who will stay that isn't senile or sees us as adicts/alcoholics andd nothing else

My methodone clinic in bullhead city, az needs to find and keep a Dr. that sees us as human beings with mental health issues as well as addictions. We ha a new Dr. who was great Dr. Jose Sosa-Roche he was here exactly to get my diagnosis prescribe the meds dor my bipolar/adhd, and severe anxiety. Got to stat them just to be told he left, I understand why because I've been seeing the other Dr. Garafolo for two years and as soon as I relapsed he didn't want to deal with mee again. My file said only that I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are sorry to hear that your recent treatment experience has been less than positive. The AHDS/DBHS fully supports you on your journey to recovery. We understand that your well being requires attention not only to challenges with addiction but to treatment needs involving your overall mental health and wellness.

We have referred your communication to ADHS/DBHS Customer Services for further assistance. A representative will contact you at the email address you provided.

17. Regarding your feedback button - on smaller screens the button covers several of the left side navigation bar boxes, making it difficult to

Can you move it to the right side of the screen? or hang it from the top, or pop it up from the bottom? Or make it possible to move it out of the way... or provide an option to close it if we're not interested...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

18. I can't get your site which rates long-term caregiving facilities to work

Please check that site and see what needs to be corrected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lower the cost for people on low income social security disability

Lower the cost of the medical marijuana license for people on low income social security disability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS set the prices as low as possible when we began the program. As things settle, we may evaluate to see if we can change the price of patient cards. The qualifying patient cards are half-price for those on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly called Food Stamps).

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When ADHS began issuing the registry identification cards for qualifying patients and designated caregivers, we set a price to cover all the expenses. Because of public comment, we did establish a discount for people who received SNAP. When the program reaches a point where it costs less to produce the cards, we will consider lowering the cost for qualifying patients.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base