Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. There is no official list of officially licensed AZDHS Dispensaries.

Please provide a list of officially licensed AZDHS Dispensaries that is easily accessible on the website. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

The law passed by voters does not allow us to post the location of dispensaries. The infomration is avialbe to cardholders. Please write to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov and requset a list.

2. Where are the dispensaries? Is there only one?

I am a stage four cancer patient. The medical marijuana law passed three years ago. I may be dead before Arizona has a program in place. If you tried, could you make implementation of a program any slower?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Perhaps you could devote a page on your website that shows the name and location of licensed and approved dispensaries

Could you post a list of licensed dispensaries, with addresses, for us cardholders, so we can find a source for our medicine?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under teh voter approved initiative, we are not allowed to disclose information about the dispensaries to anyone except cardholders. You can write to m2programsupport and we will email a list to you if you are a cardholder.

4. growing should not be stoped where theair are no city buses runing

let the people with no public transportation grow and the veary sick who can not drive its not fair we are not for forced to shop at one pharmacie.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law that was passed by the voters determined who could grow and how far away from a dispensary patients must live. This isn’t something we can change at ADHS.

5. No way to find out where the nearest location is

Some of the links on this site do not open up. Also, why is there no clear cut method of finding out the actual locatiions of the ones closest to where we live?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow me to make the changes requested and allow me to contact you about the them

I was told to make changes, I opened the application and then saw I needed to completely re do the entire thing, not having a scanner I closed the window and went to Kinkos. Then I was not allowed to re submit for the 2 seconds I opened it before somehow counted as my resubmitting! When I tried to email or otherwise contact online anyone about this I have hit nothing but brick walls. Perhaps you can find a way to not let this happen to anyone else.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you access the resubmission link provided in the email and are not prepared properly to complete the task, you may have inactivated the link. We apologize that we were unavailable when you needed us. We do have a live chat function available on our website, and we are generally available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can always ask us to reactivate the link.

7. Compliment

Your chat operator was very helpful in correcting an error that I made on the renewal application. This is a very good service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for letting us know. It’s nice to hear positive feedback as well as things we can improve upon!

8. Areas within 25 miles of an Operating Medical Marijuana Dispensary

A clearer map would be better I can't tell how close to a dispensary I am.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under the Medical Marijuna Act, we are not allowed to identify publicly where the dispensaries are located. The map that we provide is as clear as possible given the law limitations. If you are a current qualifiying patient, you can receive a list of operating dispensaries by writing to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov If not, you can find out when you apply for your card if you are within the 25 mile radius. if you have further questions, feel free to use the live chat function on the medical marijuana webpages between 8 and 5 Monday through Friday.

9. You need to fix your qualifying patient renewal form. Have tried several times to upload the physician certification and it doesn't work.

How are patients suppose to complete the renewal process when the online forms do not work correctly. I have tried several times / different days to upoad the physician's certification form, and it will not work. Please advise if there is another way to submit the form with required documents. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are having problems with the online renewal system, please contact us with the web chat function between 8 and 5 Monday through Friday.

10. modification of Infusion Kithchen

Question: is an infusion kitchen that provides only to a dispensary required to have a dispensary license when you are not selling to the general public?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Before preparing, selling, or dispensing marijuana-infused edible food products (edibles), a nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary must obtain written authorization from the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) to prepare, sell, or dispense edibles.
    Yes, it must be licensed as part of the dispensary.

11. please make vital stistics records free for seniors I live on a fixed income thank you

I think this program is way out of line and needs to be eliminated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not a bad site for a government system

Never kicked me out and I found all the links I needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you. We want to be able to make everything as self-service as possible, good for you and good for taxpayers.

13. someone should answer the phones in a timely manner

hire some real humans and pay them a living wage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our staff answers the phone when they are available, but often times are on the phone with other customers. Please leave a message when voice mail answers and we’ll respond quickly.

14. I have a question

Unfortunately my health has gotten worse and I had to move in with family in TExas. Is there any hope of TExas approving the medicinal marijuana law? I actually have gotten worse now that I can't use marijuana to help my fibromayagia and my chronic IBS .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act was passed by the voters. ADHS was not part of the initiative. We hope you find relief for your symptoms.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A caregiver can only hold that status at the request of a qualifying patient. You can revoke the caregiver’s status if they are not caring for you as you intended. Contact m2programsupporrt@azdhs.gov to make that change or use the online function.

16. BETTER WEB SITE - SIMPLER BROWSING INSTRUCTIONS

I CANNOT FIND A LIST OF DISPENSARIES ON YOUR WEBSITE ALL I GET IS PAGES OF APPLICATION PROCEDURES. I CLICK ON DISPENSARIES AND GET EVERYTHING BUT A LIST! HELP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law does not allow us to provide any information about dispensaries to the general public – therefore, we cannot post a list online. If you are a registered cardholder, you will be eamiled a list regularly as well as through the mail. Please make sure that your email and mailing address are correct. If you need help more quickly or need to correct your email address, please email the cardholder program at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov

17. You need to clearly indicate a section about renewal. The process is not at all clear.

A separate page for renewing with clear instructions please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There IS a page dedicated to renewals: http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/renewals/

This page has everything someone should need to renew their application:
    • Renewal FAQs
    • Renewal Fact Sheet
    • Application Reminders/Tips
    • Direct access/link to the renewal application

It can be accessed directly from the link above or from our main landing page (and then “Renewal Information” appears in the left hand side column as its own page)

18. Retype the "Registry Identification Card Renewal Fact Sheet and FAQ

Please retype this information in a san serif font, allowing for printing that saves on the 4 pages of text - It can probably fit on 2 pages - also can you please use a larger font on all?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns. The renewal FAQs available at http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/faqs/index.php?pg=renewals are, in fact, presented in san serif font (as is the rest of our website) and do print as two pages. Perhaps there is another page or document that you are referencing? You may increase the font on this page or any page of our website by using the browser zoom controls. Thank you.

19. I believe that PTSD should be added

This is one of the few states that has medical marijuana that doesn't recognize PTSD as a debilitating condition and a qualifier for the program. After battling rage, anger, fear, and despair for over 40 years I've great relief for these symptoms by using marijuana,

after bat

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Application incomplete?

Please, I have an inoperable brain tumor and filled out all the necessary documents over 2 weeks ago. My credit card was even charged the fee.
    I checked on status and apparently there was something mailed to me that was necessary. I did not receive this!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base