Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. Areas within 25 miles of an Operating Medical Marijuana Dispensary

A clearer map would be better I can't tell how close to a dispensary I am.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Under the Medical Marijuna Act, we are not allowed to identify publicly where the dispensaries are located. The map that we provide is as clear as possible given the law limitations. If you are a current qualifiying patient, you can receive a list of operating dispensaries by writing to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov If not, you can find out when you apply for your card if you are within the 25 mile radius. if you have further questions, feel free to use the live chat function on the medical marijuana webpages between 8 and 5 Monday through Friday.

2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Medical Marijuana cards are valid for one year after they are issued. If you are assigned the card on April 24, 2013, it is valid until April 23, 2014.

3. Compliment

Your chat operator was very helpful in correcting an error that I made on the renewal application. This is a very good service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for letting us know. It’s nice to hear positive feedback as well as things we can improve upon!

4. Allow me to make the changes requested and allow me to contact you about the them

I was told to make changes, I opened the application and then saw I needed to completely re do the entire thing, not having a scanner I closed the window and went to Kinkos. Then I was not allowed to re submit for the 2 seconds I opened it before somehow counted as my resubmitting! When I tried to email or otherwise contact online anyone about this I have hit nothing but brick walls. Perhaps you can find a way to not let this happen to anyone else.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you access the resubmission link provided in the email and are not prepared properly to complete the task, you may have inactivated the link. We apologize that we were unavailable when you needed us. We do have a live chat function available on our website, and we are generally available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can always ask us to reactivate the link.

5. No way to find out where the nearest location is

Some of the links on this site do not open up. Also, why is there no clear cut method of finding out the actual locatiions of the ones closest to where we live?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. growing should not be stoped where theair are no city buses runing

let the people with no public transportation grow and the veary sick who can not drive its not fair we are not for forced to shop at one pharmacie.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law that was passed by the voters determined who could grow and how far away from a dispensary patients must live. This isn’t something we can change at ADHS.

7. Perhaps you could devote a page on your website that shows the name and location of licensed and approved dispensaries

Could you post a list of licensed dispensaries, with addresses, for us cardholders, so we can find a source for our medicine?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under teh voter approved initiative, we are not allowed to disclose information about the dispensaries to anyone except cardholders. You can write to m2programsupport and we will email a list to you if you are a cardholder.

8. Where are the dispensaries? Is there only one?

I am a stage four cancer patient. The medical marijuana law passed three years ago. I may be dead before Arizona has a program in place. If you tried, could you make implementation of a program any slower?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is no official list of officially licensed AZDHS Dispensaries.

Please provide a list of officially licensed AZDHS Dispensaries that is easily accessible on the website. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters does not allow us to post the location of dispensaries. The infomration is avialbe to cardholders. Please write to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov and requset a list.

10. LOST CARDS

WHY IS IT WHEN PATIENTS LOOSE CARDS THEY NEED THAT LONG # TO REPLACE IT???? IF ITS A LOST CARD ITS NOT AROUND, SO MANY OF THE PATIENTS CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AT ALL ON A DAILY BASIS, HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT LOOOONG # !?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All of the application process is online – a cardholder may have information in his or her email that will help identify the card number. They can also write to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov for help.

11. STATE MONEY

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MMJ PROGRAM THERE WAS A BLURB ABOUT A STATE ALLOTMENT FOR PATIENTS WHO CANT PAY THE FEES, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? IS IT STILL THERE AND HOW DO THE PATIENTS APPLY?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There was never any state money tied to the medical marijuana program. All the money has been generated from card holders and dispensary applications. The provision you may have been remembering was the discounted card fee for people who received SNAP benefits.

12. THE NAME SECTION PRINTS OUT WITH A COMMA

WHY DOES IT PRINT OUT WITH A COMMA? IT LOOKS INCORRECT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We cannot tell exactly what you mean from the limited amount of information – we will conatct you by email.

13. lower the cost of the sign up and prescriptions and should be picked up by insurance plans.

In Washington, Colorado and California the costs are much less for the intake and use of medical marijuana compared to Arizona.
    It is a proven fact that the use of marijuana has less side effects than some of the medication that are prescribed for pain, nausea, nerve problems and even some of the phych. medications.
    Medicalll marijuana is not for everyone, though those that it does work for to ease the medical issues should not have such a higher price to pay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. When the voter initiative was passed to begin the Medical Marijuana program in Arizona, there was no money provided. Prices were set to prevent all taxpayers from paying the cost for those who use the program. The department does not have any jurisdiction concerning the cost at dispensaries or whether insurance pays for marijuana.

14. license renewal form

the instructions for renewal cite using the renewal application, however, a search of forms did not easily identify one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a separate tab on the left-hand side of the Medical Marijuana pages called “Renewal Information” that everyone uses. It links you to this page http://azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/renewals/
    which has the application link in the body of the page.

15. Marijuana Distribution Log

Although DHS has done a great job in reducing the amount of teen smokers, more and more teens are getting a wrong idea that Tobacco is bad for you but Marijuana is ok. Can the ad be adjusted? Also, people (teens included) are getting marijuana from those who have the marijuana card. Shouldn't there be some type of log a marijuana card holder submit to the government with the marijuana they purchase to ensure that it is not overly distributed? I imagine if we can do it with Sudafed, we should be able to do the same with marijuana.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your ideas. The law that governs the use of medical marijuana has some strict ties to it. DHS is working to ensure that we track and enforce those that are in there. However, there is not really anything we can do once the marijuana is in a cardholder’s hands. All cardholders promise not to divert to someone who is not a Cardholder, but the penalty is losing the card if we learn of the diversion.
    On the other hand, we are working through our Behavioral Health Services arm to reduce substance use and abuse. Teens should not be getting the messafe from ADHS that non-medical use of marijuana is okay.

16. Change Resubmission Search does not allow you to do anything... the ability to change from wanting to cultivate to not wanting. my10 bucks

I can't choose to change it.. there is something wrong. I don't want to lose my ten dollars.. because I can't fix it and then have to pay ten more when the application expires in 10 days.. I just want to change my address GEEZE.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A qualifying patient who is attempting to correct a deficiency that was given from a change application, can do so by accessing the resubmission link provided in the email. To withdraw your request to cultivate (to comply with the Request for Information that you are within 25 miles of an operating dispensary), there is a radial button on the resubmission page that allows you to withdraw your request.

17. Addition of a.r.s. title 13 chapter 34 needs to be added

Medical Marijuana Patients across the state are being charged with possession and numerous other charges under A.R.S. title 13 chapter 34 this needs to be added to rules and statutes so they know of this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a statement on the back of each registry identification card that says, “Possessing marijuana may be in violation of local, state or federal laws.” The statement is there so people can “know of this”.

18. Limit diagnoses that can use medical marijuana to those diagnoses which have been proven in clinical trials to benefit from the drug.

Limit diagnoses for which doctors can prescribe medical marijuana to those that have clinical research backing the use of the medication. This is the standard that other drugs must provide, and it is the standard that doctors are held accountable to under their malpractice insurance. If this is truly a "medical" drug, then treat it like any other medical drug, and wait for the data to support it's use and prove its safety and effectiveness. Research should be of the same standard expected of drug companies.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When will dispensaries open? We voted on this THREE YEARS AGO AND I AM ******

conservatives have made
    me suffer enough
    get a move on
    we need one in PRESCOTT NOW

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand your frustration. The dispensaries are starting to open up around the state. Cardholders can write to m2programsupport!@azdhs.gov to get a list of operating dispensaries, some of which are offering delivery service.

20. How does does one afford.

when is it going to be covered on AHCCCS? It should be in formulary? Eating herb is better than smoke

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System is a different state agency. This question should be addressed by it. There was no provision in the Arizona Medical Marijuna Act passed by voters for coverage.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base