Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. You should post when there are technical issues with this site

You should clearly post when there are technical issues present on this site. I was sent the link to do my application and pay. I continued to get an error message. So I came directly to your site thinking maybe I had been taken for my money...lol But NO the link from your site also gives you the exact same error message when you try to access the patient application. There are sites that tell you that they know that their site is down and approx how long before it will be back up and working. I think that would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for suggestion – we have now started posting boxes on our homepage when we will be doing maintenance to the system.

2. the qualified patient registration

azdhs would better serve its customer base by excepting both online and mail-in application. for the price we pay it's the least you can do. the process if far more complicated than it needs to be. many of the mistakes made should be rectified immediately. paper work is messy but less mistakes are made doing things the old fashion way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment, but ADHS decided to only accept applications online to more quickly and efficiently handle the process.

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clarify the caregiver's process for adding a patient

Do you notify the designated caregiver via email once you have received and approved an application/change from a patient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is handled by the patient – see the process below:
    If you are an existing qualifying patient, you can add a caregiver only if you did not previously have a caregiver apply online officially as your designated caregiver.
    If you had a caregiver and want to replace them, you would “replace caregiver”. To add or replace your current designated caregiver, go to the change application on the ADHS medical marijuana website at: https://medicalmarijuana.azdhs.gov/ChangeApplicationSearch.aspx

In order to make the change, you must enter in your card number and first and last name exactly as it appears on your card. It is important to note that ONLY the qualifying patient can make this change. The designated caregiver always follows the lead and wishes of the associated patient.

Once you have successfully added or replaced the caregiver, you should let the newly designated caregiver know he must still come back onto the …

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When applicants for dispensary licenses apply, they will need to provide a business plan. Many times insurance is part of that plan to protect the investment.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When ADHS began issuing the registry identification cards for qualifying patients and designated caregivers, we set a price to cover all the expenses. Because of public comment, we did establish a discount for people who received SNAP. When the program reaches a point where it costs less to produce the cards, we will consider lowering the cost for qualifying patients.

7. Lower the cost for people on low income social security disability

Lower the cost of the medical marijuana license for people on low income social security disability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS set the prices as low as possible when we began the program. As things settle, we may evaluate to see if we can change the price of patient cards. The qualifying patient cards are half-price for those on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly called Food Stamps).

8. I have been around Medical Marijuana for about 5 years!

What happened to a smaller government??? the 25 mile rule I feel is a violation of My Arizona constitutional right to protect my self from monopolies!! And a dispensary is a form of or can be sold as a franchises.

9. Irrevocable grants of privileges, franchises or immunities
    Section 9. No law granting irrevocably any privilege, franchise, or immunity shall be enacted. 13. Equal privileges and immunities
    Section 13. No law shall be enacted granting to any citizen, class of citizens, or corporation other than municipal, privileges or immunities which, upon the same terms, shall not equally belong to all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS did not set the 25 mile rule. It was in the initiative passed by the voters and made law. You can find it 36-2804.02. Registration of qualifying patients and designated caregivers. We will enforce that part of the law once dispensaries are in operation, unless there is a change in the statute.

9. STOP THE LIES

Proof pot is legal Federally For medical use District of Columbia (DC)
    Amendment Act B18-622 (80KB) "Legalization of Marijuana for Medical Treatment Amendment Act of 2010" -- Approved 13-0 by the Council of the District of Columbia on May 4, 2010; signed by the Mayor on May 21, 2010|

Effective: July 27, 2010 [After being signed by the Mayor, the law underwent a 30-day Congessional review period. Neither the Senate nor the House acted to stop the law, so it became effective when the review period ended.]
    Approved Conditions: HIV, AIDS, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, cancer, other conditions that are chronic,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing this information.

10. I think they should hurry up with the sending out of cards my card has still not been sent to me.

I feel i was scammed out of a 150 by the azhds cuz i still havent recieved my card. what they should do is keep better documentation of the new cards being distributed for the new purchasers with the right paper work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have a question about the status of an application, the best way to get help is to use the Live Support button that is on all the medical marijuana pages on azdhs.gov.

11. control cost and difficulty in renewing MMC

Initially it cost $300 to get my MMC, $150 DR and $150 state registration. To renew my card it will cost the same because I need to go through DR verification again. I have severe, chronic back, neck pain and chronic headache. This has been a 12 yr problem which had me on Morphine, Methadone and Oxycontin. Thanks to MM I was able to quit all narcotic medication by using marijuana. I am a disabled vet and my VA DR can't write my referral for marijuana but can prescribe any narcotic which makes no sense to me. Now I need…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing your story. At this point we don’t have the ability to change the fee schedule, but infomration like this will be used when we are able to make changes.

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This isn’t something about whiich ADHS would have any information. Please contact law enforcement or an attorney about it.

13. the link to ammendments is comprimised

fix it so people are not affected

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We cannot address your concerns without more information
    Can you be more specific about which link isn’t working?

14. i wanted you to know that pot is not to be used for depression , ptsd or anxiety or depression

pot makes depression and anxiety worse it is not used to prevent it is used to agrivate the illness..it is not used for ptsd other than making the central nervous system numb it interferes with the communication to the brain when the pot deadens the nervous system and does to the brain what alcohol does. to use pot only makes it worse. how could anyone in the health dept even consider using pot to make someone depressed or anxious better when everyone knows pot can agrivate anxiety. or panic attacks...you guys need to look for another job if you cant…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your opinion. ADHS will make a decision about the first round of petitions to add debilitating conditions in July, 2012.

15. Outdated photo directions for picnik.com

In your Frequently Asked Questions, you provide directions to go to www.picknik.com to resize photos; however, that site states it has been closed since April 2012. Please update this as soon as possible, as you do not offer any alternatives for this site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How can something like adding a caregiver!!! Be so darn difficult!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve worked to make our system as simple as possible. If you have some specific ideas to make it easier, please write to m2support@azdhs.gov

17. I would like to see a list of winners of the Medical Marijuana Dispensary Lottery

Right on the front page of the Az Medical Mariajuana website there should be a list of dispensary licenses that have been granted, and their opening dates.

After the initial opening of dispensaries ... the list should be kept up to date as dispensaries go out of business or start up a new one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Renewal application

Please tell me how to get a renewal application. Should I go to the Medical Marijuana Program building to get it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, it is up to individual dispensaries that have certificates to move forward. We are ready for to conduct an operating inspection when a dispensary asks.

20. Ability to grow

I was hoping the state would consider allowing cardholders and caregivers to continue personal growing, due to the fact's that dispensary's will be a costly expense versus growing yourself, and also because it will take some time to have a variety of dispensary's open for customer's to shop around. Some people have also invested large amounts of money in personal grow spaces. If no one can grow, dispensaries will have to have very large scale operations that would possibly put them at risk from federal prosecution and closure.
    Thanks for your time a consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The state did not put the 25 mile rule into place. That was part of the initiative passed by voters. As such it would take another public vote to change it.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base