Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. operator rating

After having a really bad experience with online operator 18 for the MMJ program, I really want to see if any other applicants have the same problem as I do with this operator 18.

18 take very long time to response after conversation initiated and almost feel like operator has logged off.

But #18 does an excellent job of chasing people away by refusing to help. Operator stated that "not able to look into info" but refused to pass it to the representative for research. "Just wait!" and "there is no supervisor here"

Operator 18 need to be retrain in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. change request forms

With the dispensary applications being suspended, people who were expecting to buy from them will now be looking for a caregiver or look to cultivate. The change request forms will help a lot of people who chose not to cultivate, obtain medication. I have seen similar concern from many patients. So I'm suggesting that they be put out as quick as possible. Other than that I would say that you guys are doing an amazing job.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

The change forms are available on the the application page on the website at this time. Just go into the the patient application, agree to the terms and you will see the new option.
    Thanks for your patience.

We anticipate that the Medical Marijuana Program online change feature to be available in the next few weeks. In the interim we are honoring requests for individuals that may want to change their cultivation status or to add/designate a caregiver. You may contact us at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov. This email account is monitored continuously for custom issues. Thank you for your patience as we continue working diligently to launch the change feature.

1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base