ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

1. Medical Marijuana Blog FAQs Page

I posted my idea on your blog but thought I'd also email it directly.

In reading your MMJ blog I've noticed many repetitive Q&As. I suggest consolidating these onto a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page prefacing your Blog.

After readers review the FAQs page they can THEN post blog questions if the FAQ page hasn't answered their questions. You can have a 'canned' response linking them back to the FAQs page if they ask an already answered question.

I realize your position is probably pretty hectic, especially over this program. Having a FAQs page may save you some time to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

The blog covers many more topics than medical marijuana so it’s not the correct place for the medical marijuana frequently asked questions page. You are correc that it would be great if people checked the FAQ before posting questions on the Director’s blog.

2. please will you honor our email requests to change our cultivation status?

you guys wrote, in response to another persons question about changing their cultivation status, "We anticipate that the Medical Marijuana Program online change feature to be available in the next few weeks. In the interim we are honoring requests for individuals that may want to change their cultivation status or to add/designate a caregiver. You may contact us at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov."

I have sent the email but have not gotten any response from the department. I also used your online chat feature today so i could try to confirm that my request is being processed, or at least find out…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The online function is now available on the application page of the medical marijuana website. Previous to this we had been making the changes individually – so it took quite a bit of time.
    Thank you for your patience,

I’m not sure how long it takes to make the change and issue a new card. I will find out and respond shortly. As far as the length of time it took for someone to respond on the chat function, I will look into that as well.
    We are trying to be helpful in this situation because we understand Qualifying Patients may have planned on having dispensaries around this fall.

3. The AZDHS shuld be monitoring Medical Marijuana Doctors Clinics.

There are Marijuana Doctor Clinics in Arizona that advertise patients do not need recent medical records to qualify for the program, as well as many doctors that will certify anyone with a $150 payment. Many patients that now have a MMJ card or a recent recomendation from a doctor may not be entitled to them. This is blatent disregard of the of the Arizona State Law both by the patient and the recommending doctor. How does the AZDHS plan to police both the doctors and clinics that break the law?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not have any authority over doctors. If they are doing what you say, you should report them to the medical board that licenses them. ADHS works closely with the boards to try to keep the medical marijuana program, medical. Thanks for your help in this process.

4. Close these so called Marijuana Clubs down immediately!!!

First of all, what are these so called Marijuana Clubs all about. I'll tell you, its a scam to sell marijuana for $ 25.00 per gram under the disguise that members are donating the pot to the club...............and if you pay $ 25.00 to join and $ 75.00 to get in the back room you'll get 3grams of pot........That is nothing more than a drug dealing operation (at this time). And obviously, the pot these clubs are selling (donating, yeah right) must have been "acquired" illegally!!!! That's right POLICE, take notice!!!! It takes 4 months (120 days) to grow marijuana…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters gives the Department limited oversight of caregivers and patients. The Attorney General’s office is looking into the legality of the clubs.
    To Miguel: potential dispensaries must meet local zoning requirements before they could apply to ADHS. Local government around the state continues to consider the dispensary locations, but the state system is suspended until there is a decision in the courts.

5. Patient resubmission form for Prop 203 is broken.

There is no way to upload corrected physician attestation form in a Prop 203 resubmission attempt. The patient is directed to change only corrected information. There is no prompt to allow for new upload of information. Only given ten days to resubmit: please help!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you are having a problem with the technical side on the medical marijuana pages, please use the web chat function on the left hand side of the website. You’ll get people who are very knowledgeable about the system.

6. Patient resubmission form for Prop 203 is NOT broken!

My lack of understanding pertaining to the resubmission process seems to have been the problem. "My bad," seems an appropriate comment. Thanks for your patience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. medical marijuna is legal -make is excessibal and affordabale for those who need it now

I am a 50 year old mother of 5 and Grand mother of 3 and have been suffering with sever spinal pain,migrains anxiety and insomnia due to a childhood disease called equine encephilitis, that I was lucky enough to survive, when so many others have died from it. For 30 years now I have been to, too many doctors to count and just as many drugs and continue to take those drugs just to function in my daily life.I am looking to relieve my condition with a natural medication that will not cause side effects that ultimately will kill me…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for writing. We understand your situation and can sympathize. However until there is a ruling from athe courts, ADHS has suspended the dispensary portion of the AMMA.

8. Add a 'change your address' button somewhere on the website.

I recently moved and have been trying to get my new address information updated. This process is still ongoing after a month. If you had an easy link on the website, this would be done already.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The program is set up through the application process. You just do the same thing you did when you applied and there is a choice to change your information. It’s very simple.

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Uploading information

How do I go about "uploading" the required documentation?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a live web chat person available to help you upload documents during the business day or you can email questions through that service as well. You will find Web Chat on the left hand side of the medical marijuana pages.

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring Back Bi-Weekly Application Reports!

I'd like to see the bi-weekly reporting return. The more data points the better. Also, it would be great to have raw data available rather than just PDF print-outs. It's a pain to enter data that I know has already been entered into a database already.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS will continue to publish monthly reports on the registry.

13. im having trouble finding a caregiver

please provide a website that shows patients how to find a caregiver

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters does not give ADHS the authority to connect qualifying patients with designated caregivers. You might want to try talking to the doctor who wrote your certification or looking in the newspaper.

14. too convaluted

you need to stream line this process for people like myself who need help applying.I had a failed back surgery 11 yrs ago and the time i can sit in front of a computer and try to apply for help is limited(very)i take 60 mg of morphine 3 times daily and have lost over 100 lbs.due to my medication.I need help!11 yrs waiting for help is appauling and "cruel"ive suffered enough!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS tried to create as simple and streamlined a process as possible for the Medical Marijuana Program. In many states, people have to fill out paperwork and mail it in, waiting several days or weeks to receive a qualifiying patient carrd. We have help on line throughthe webchat to help people thruogh the porcess.

15. What exactly is a declaratory judgement?

This LAW was written into effect way back in April. This is what the voters here in the BEAUTIFUL state of ARIZONA want. Why is it taking so long to get dispensaries going?? Why does Jan Brewer and Will Humboldt need to have declaration on ANYTHING? The law was written and now IT NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ALREADY!! QUIT DRAGGING YOUR HEELS!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make a way online to cancel your card and be removed from the registry.

I have a MM card and have never used it. My health has improved and I no longer want to be on the register. Why is there no way to cancel it online?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let me know when I have finished the process.

After payment, it doesn't feel like you're done. Kind of left hanging.
    It says your payment was successful, but no comment that you have successfully completed the process, other than the completed PDF document. Just a thought!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. have a link to make an address change when you move

put a link on the website to make a change to your address in case you must move.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    You’ll notice on our azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana page, there is now a box that links directly to a form to change information for your patient or designated caregiver card.

19. If the state does not allow dispenseries, how are people suppose to get state regulated, medical grade marijuana? Think about it.

Please do not withold medical marijuana from those in serious need and cannot tolerate pharmaseutical drugs with all the terrible side affects. Where is the respect for the voting process?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Until there is a decision in the courts, ADHS will not proceed with licensing dispensaries.

20. stop caregivers

open up the dispensaries. the people voted it passed. caregivers are making lots of money that does not get reported. they need to let the state make the money not some slim bag that cheats people and the state. WAKE UP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base