Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. i have recently been cut of of my pain medications ( oxycodone) due to my docter refering me to get a card

how am i to get my pain medications along with the fact i have a medical marajuna card??

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

There are no restrictions from ADHS about what doctors prescribe or recommend. You may want to speak to your doctor about your health condition.

2. Get my medical marijuana card to me, applied May 24, 2016, paid for, approved and today (July 26, 2016) I still do not have it.

If mdAnderson is right, I may have up to 5-6 months to live. I have 9 deadly cancer and applied for a marijiuana card May 24th. Never smoked a cig. in my 72 years, never drank or did drugs and am scared to death of what I have coming. Shouldn't have to take from May 24th, 2016 to and BEYOND July 26th, 2016 to get a card.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?