ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

1. The translation of DNR info are a mess and impossible to understand

The pt's cannot make an informed decision if they cannot understand what they are reading.
    All your web site information needs to be translated to Spanish by a qualified translator.
    You would not right something like that in English, then why you do it in Spanish?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for your feedback. I’ll make sure it gets to the correct people. – We contacted the Arizona Attorney General’s office which oversees the forms. We now have a link to the form in Spanish on our website: http://www.azdhs.gov/bems/resources/DNR.htm
    Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

2. Draft Rules: Please highlight changes in each document

Please provide a redline or summary of changes document as the draft rules are revised. This is crucial as providers draft policy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. someone should answer the phones in a timely manner

hire some real humans and pay them a living wage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our staff answers the phone when they are available, but often times are on the phone with other customers. Please leave a message when voice mail answers and we’ll respond quickly.

4. 1 suggestion punative was miss spelled putative.

I was told on the phone, I could request & pay for birth certificates on line. I dont see a place on this page to do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I did NOT receive list of dispensaries

With my card I did NOT receive a list of dispenaries in my area.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you did not receive one with your card, we apologize. You should have received one on October and November 1st by email and with the October Newsletter.

6. SLPA License renewal forms unavailable

You are in the process of changing the forms for SLPA renewal licensure. I have been waiting to receive a paper copy of the forms via mail or Email (as I am unable to visit your offices during business hours). Why not leave the current forms on the website until the new forms are ready to be posted? I need to send in my paperwork ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fee schedule - who to make payment to if sending a money order?

List pay to information on the fee schedule for anyone sending in payment with a money order or a check.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s hard to tell which area of the website you were on when you wrote this. If you still need help, please write webpio@azdhs.gov directly.
    Thank you

8. non-Title 19 services

Will non-Title 19 SMI services continue after the Medicaid expansion takes effect? Someone at NAMI told me that all non-Title 19 services will be discontinued, and the public system will only serve those on Medicaid.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your patience as we found the answer to your question:
    The public behavioral health system currently serves individuals with a serious mental illness who are enrolled in Medicaid (Title 19) as well as many who are not enrolled in Medicaid (Non-Title 19). Medicaid restoration will extend coverage to approximately 350,000 more Arizonans starting January 1, including persons with serious mental illness and substance use disorders – those whose income is 100 to 133 of the Federal Poverty Level. For many individuals who currently may only qualify for Non-Title 19 services this means that after January 1 they may qualify for Title-19 services for the first time. In this scenario, the number of people enrolled in non-title 19 services could potentially be reduced as they become Title-19. Please see AHCCCS’ website for more information on this topic. Individuals are highly encouraged to check their eligibility at www.healthearizonaplus.gov.

9. I have a question

Unfortunately my health has gotten worse and I had to move in with family in TExas. Is there any hope of TExas approving the medicinal marijuana law? I actually have gotten worse now that I can't use marijuana to help my fibromayagia and my chronic IBS .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act was passed by the voters. ADHS was not part of the initiative. We hope you find relief for your symptoms.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A caregiver can only hold that status at the request of a qualifying patient. You can revoke the caregiver’s status if they are not caring for you as you intended. Contact m2programsupporrt@azdhs.gov to make that change or use the online function.

11. BETTER WEB SITE - SIMPLER BROWSING INSTRUCTIONS

I CANNOT FIND A LIST OF DISPENSARIES ON YOUR WEBSITE ALL I GET IS PAGES OF APPLICATION PROCEDURES. I CLICK ON DISPENSARIES AND GET EVERYTHING BUT A LIST! HELP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law does not allow us to provide any information about dispensaries to the general public – therefore, we cannot post a list online. If you are a registered cardholder, you will be eamiled a list regularly as well as through the mail. Please make sure that your email and mailing address are correct. If you need help more quickly or need to correct your email address, please email the cardholder program at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov

12. You need to clearly indicate a section about renewal. The process is not at all clear.

A separate page for renewing with clear instructions please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There IS a page dedicated to renewals: http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/renewals/

This page has everything someone should need to renew their application:
    • Renewal FAQs
    • Renewal Fact Sheet
    • Application Reminders/Tips
    • Direct access/link to the renewal application

It can be accessed directly from the link above or from our main landing page (and then “Renewal Information” appears in the left hand side column as its own page)

13. Retype the "Registry Identification Card Renewal Fact Sheet and FAQ

Please retype this information in a san serif font, allowing for printing that saves on the 4 pages of text - It can probably fit on 2 pages - also can you please use a larger font on all?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns. The renewal FAQs available at http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/faqs/index.php?pg=renewals are, in fact, presented in san serif font (as is the rest of our website) and do print as two pages. Perhaps there is another page or document that you are referencing? You may increase the font on this page or any page of our website by using the browser zoom controls. Thank you.

14. There is someone who has been selling ****** milk on Craigslist for sometime. I flag that ad but it keeps reappearing. It's seems illegal an

There is someone who has been selling ****** milk on Craigslist for sometime. I flag that ad but it keeps reappearing. It's seems illegal and unsafe for babies to me. It is in Phoenix, Personals, Platonic: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/stp/?query=w4m. It has just been flagged but it will be reposted, I am sure. This has been happening for weeks. I suspect it is some sort of scam but possibly a dangerous one for infants.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Department of Health Services does not support the buying/selling/sharing of breastmilk except through authorized milk banks. Authorized milk banks screen the donors then pasteurize the milk to ensure its safety.

Breast milk is not regulated so it is not illegal to sell, leaving it up to the discretion of the consumer.

15. I believe that PTSD should be added

This is one of the few states that has medical marijuana that doesn't recognize PTSD as a debilitating condition and a qualifier for the program. After battling rage, anger, fear, and despair for over 40 years I've great relief for these symptoms by using marijuana,

after bat

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If this is an Assisted Living or Behavior Health Residential facility, the home would need to document the missing medication in their quality management program. They do not have to report it to ADHS.

If it is a narcotic they may want to report it to DEA if they feel it is a theft.

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. poor information

I was looking for state inspection reports for Western Arizona Regional Medical Center but found none. I also called 3-4 weeks ago and left a voice mail that was never returned. How is your agency judtifying thier exisistence when are not providing services to the taxpayer?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re sorry that you were unable to find the reports and that no one responded to your telephone call. That is not the way we operate.
    All inspection reports of licensed medical facilities are available online at azcarecheck.com which is part of our Division of Licensing Services. If you difficulty navigating the system, you may call our Public Information Officer at 602-542-1094

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for using UserVoice, but we think you are making a comment about the open rules we are working on. If so, the place to comment to make sure that your comments are heard is on http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RQX8XK6

Also, you should know that if something is defined by statute, we consider it covered and don’t add to the rules where we have the need to define other items that are not defined.

1 2 5 7 9 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base