Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Patient resubmission form for Prop 203 is NOT broken!

My lack of understanding pertaining to the resubmission process seems to have been the problem. "My bad," seems an appropriate comment. Thanks for your patience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. medical marijuna is legal -make is excessibal and affordabale for those who need it now

I am a 50 year old mother of 5 and Grand mother of 3 and have been suffering with sever spinal pain,migrains anxiety and insomnia due to a childhood disease called equine encephilitis, that I was lucky enough to survive, when so many others have died from it. For 30 years now I have been to, too many doctors to count and just as many drugs and continue to take those drugs just to function in my daily life.I am looking to relieve my condition with a natural medication that will not cause side effects that ultimately will kill me…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for writing. We understand your situation and can sympathize. However until there is a ruling from athe courts, ADHS has suspended the dispensary portion of the AMMA.

3. Add a 'change your address' button somewhere on the website.

I recently moved and have been trying to get my new address information updated. This process is still ongoing after a month. If you had an easy link on the website, this would be done already.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The program is set up through the application process. You just do the same thing you did when you applied and there is a choice to change your information. It’s very simple.

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ability to apply online

your offices around the valley are jam packed with women wanting either to sign up for wic or with people who have questions. If you gave the ability to apply for wic online, it would cut wait time for the mothers who have to bring their children with them to the office.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree it would be helpful, however the Women, Infant and Childrens nutritional program is a federal program. Federal rules state the client receiving benefits must be present at the time of certification.

WIC does help to streamline the appointment by having adjunctive eligibility (meaning their participation in AHCCCS, Food Stamps or TANF automatically makes them income eligible for WIC, which cuts down on the amount of paperwork that needs to be reviewed).

In addition the WIC program is set up as the premier public health nutrition program because of the tailored nutrition education, breastfeeding support and referrals to other services that we provide in addition to the healthy food.

These services are based on the individual family needs and the nutrition assessment that is done at the time of certification.

On a happy note, we will be moving to certifications for children for 1 year, rather than…

6. hours you are open

please add this info to web site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Uploading information

How do I go about "uploading" the required documentation?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a live web chat person available to help you upload documents during the business day or you can email questions through that service as well. You will find Web Chat on the left hand side of the medical marijuana pages.

9. Technical issue: hyperlinks not correctly working. Thx:)

The following hyperlinks I'm trying to access are not currently correctly linking consumers to the proper location/information:

"Top 10 child car licensing mistakes/violations"
    "Child Care Licensing Survey Process"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring Back Bi-Weekly Application Reports!

I'd like to see the bi-weekly reporting return. The more data points the better. Also, it would be great to have raw data available rather than just PDF print-outs. It's a pain to enter data that I know has already been entered into a database already.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS will continue to publish monthly reports on the registry.

12. im having trouble finding a caregiver

please provide a website that shows patients how to find a caregiver

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters does not give ADHS the authority to connect qualifying patients with designated caregivers. You might want to try talking to the doctor who wrote your certification or looking in the newspaper.

13. too convaluted

you need to stream line this process for people like myself who need help applying.I had a failed back surgery 11 yrs ago and the time i can sit in front of a computer and try to apply for help is limited(very)i take 60 mg of morphine 3 times daily and have lost over 100 lbs.due to my medication.I need help!11 yrs waiting for help is appauling and "cruel"ive suffered enough!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS tried to create as simple and streamlined a process as possible for the Medical Marijuana Program. In many states, people have to fill out paperwork and mail it in, waiting several days or weeks to receive a qualifiying patient carrd. We have help on line throughthe webchat to help people thruogh the porcess.

14. concerning webpage - http://www.azgs.az.gov/hazards_radon.shtml ,

I am a certified radon testing and mitigation provider in Flagstaff. The information on your web page (above) about radon is misleading - saying AZ has some of the lowest radon levels in the USA. Through residential testing in the Flagstaff area since 2009, I have found elevated radon levels that are equal to or as high as other states in the western region. Please do more to emphasize the need to test every home and that testing is the only way to know for sure the radon level in a home. A broad statement like the one on your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What exactly is a declaratory judgement?

This LAW was written into effect way back in April. This is what the voters here in the BEAUTIFUL state of ARIZONA want. Why is it taking so long to get dispensaries going?? Why does Jan Brewer and Will Humboldt need to have declaration on ANYTHING? The law was written and now IT NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ALREADY!! QUIT DRAGGING YOUR HEELS!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make a way online to cancel your card and be removed from the registry.

I have a MM card and have never used it. My health has improved and I no longer want to be on the register. Why is there no way to cancel it online?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let me know when I have finished the process.

After payment, it doesn't feel like you're done. Kind of left hanging.
    It says your payment was successful, but no comment that you have successfully completed the process, other than the completed PDF document. Just a thought!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. have a link to make an address change when you move

put a link on the website to make a change to your address in case you must move.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    You’ll notice on our azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana page, there is now a box that links directly to a form to change information for your patient or designated caregiver card.

19. Do patients have rights from being dropped buy a care giver

I was dropped four days by my caregiver prior to cultivating a number of plants. can he legaly drop me as a patient. If so does the caregiver have to give a reason why he's dropping me as a patient, and why was I not contacted instead of recieving a letter stating that my caregiver wants to drop me for a specific reason? And do I get the option to appeal this decision?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, caregivers can elect to not be associated with a qualified patient. If this happens and ADHS is notified that a caregiver no longer wants to provide care for a patient, ADHS voids the caregiver card tied to the patient and notifies the qualified patient via letter.

20. Wic whole wheat bread all has high fructose corn syrup

I just got back from the grocery store to use some of my WIC checks. Apparently WIC changed the rules for the bread. Instead if any kind of 100% whole wheat bread, they specify certain brands including store, Bimbo, Sara Lee, Wonder, and Roman Meal. All of those breads contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. I though WIC was about eating healthy foods. Hypocritically, they are limiting customers to unhealthy bread choices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment and interest in the WIC program. If you are looking for some breads that do not contain the high fructose corn syrup on the Arizona WIC food list, you will be happy to know the Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Bread, as well as some store brands such as Bashas’ 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Bread and Fry’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread do not contain high fructose corn syrup.

If you would like to search for where the Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Bread is in your area, they have a zip code search on their website here: http://www.bimbobread.com/Products/100-Whole-Wheat/Default.aspx that may be helpful.

The WIC approved brands selected for the Arizona WIC Food List were chosen based off those most available in stores meeting WIC requirements. The 16 oz size was chosen to help participants receive the maximum number of ounces WIC could provide them for grains.

Your…

1 2 5 7 9 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base