Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Be more specific on application for stolen card

I filled out the form , paid with a credit card , but Im not sure if the process is complete or if I need to go somewhere to finish this now . All it says is print out my copy?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for contacting the Arizona Department of Health Services, Medical Marijuana Program. We apologize for the confusion you experienced with your replacement request. Normally after you pay for the lost or stolen application the system will give you the option to print out your receipt. After that page, the system will normally give you a message that your application has been successfully submitted. We would be happy to verify the status of your application. Please call the MM Program at (602) 364-1793 or email at M2programsupport@azdhs.gov . In order for us to verify your identity and provide a status update you will need to provide your date of birth, address, telephone number, and driver’s license or state ID number (whichever you used on the application).

Again we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and we look forward to further assisting you.

Thank you,
    Medical Marijuana Program Support

3. List of dispensaries

I am a patient. How can I receive a list of dispensaries?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After watching the news about the needy foster families that depend on those checks from the State that now are delayed.

With all our charities, can any of them step in to help these families on a one time basis for their rent rent/or food for the 3 week delay of checks from the state. Maybe there would be enough generous people to help these famiies taking in foster children where the tv stations could go and ask the public for help to a special bank account. It's such a shame that these families can't have piece of mind on the Holiday

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This request/ suggestion would be best handled by the Arizona Agency that has the Foster Care Program. That is Arizona Department of Economic Security.

6. Loss of record in shipping

I ordered a copy of my birth certificate through Vital Check. The order was processed and shipped express delivery, but the package did not require a signature for delivery. The package was delivered to a different, incorrect, location/address and just left on a doorstep. When I notified Vital Check and UPS, they both blamed the other party for the issue and have refused to resolve the issue of a missing birth certificate, which has been delivered to who knows where. Both companies also refuse to take responsibility for covering identity theft protection after losing a long form birth certificate. The…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

VitalChek is an independent company that we have partnered with to provide expedited services to our customers. Customers placing orders using this service should receive the same level of excellent customer service as if they placed their order directly with our office. If a customer has received less than satisfactory service they are encouraged to contact the Arizona Bureau of Vital Records office at 602-364-1300 and request to speak with a manager to report and resolve their issue.

7. "It Matters" PSA

The person in the PSA says: "One in two will drink before they graduate high school. People don't graduate high school. They graduate FROM high school.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your reply and interest it our new It Matters AZ campaign to educate parents about underage drinking. When we develop public service announcements, we have to meet strict time constraints. In this case we only have 30 seconds to get our message to parents. To meet these time constraints, we have to be creative with our scripts. While you are correct that “graduate from high school” is grammatically correct, the intent our our message is still conveyed with the current voice over. Thank you .

8. A mistake has been made

This is not a suggestion,I simply made a mistake. I without thinking Unsubscribed myself. Please take note: I want the newsletter. Thank you for understanding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the good suggestion, we will be sure to consider your recommendation when the “Empower Guidebook: Ten Ways to Empower Children to Live Healthy Lives” is updated. A number of items in the Empower Guidebook are in Spanish already, especially information in the “Family Handouts” section. There are also some resources available in Spanish on the Empower website including the “Empower Standards: 10 Ways to Empower Children to Live Healthy Lives”. We appreciate you taking the time to offer suggestions on improving the Empower Program.

10. Is there a way to have access to child care regulations involving fees charged to parents?

My family is dealing with a Charter School that provides before and after care, along with summer daycare. The school is greatly lacking in their child care documentation when it comes to fees charged. The website shows the general fees, but does NOT list the regulations and stipulations in regards to attendance, fee changes, refunds, or any other legally binding contractual information. Their continuous 'loss' of payment paperwork, and determination to double charge for day care and refusal to provide any form of itemized receipt is greatly concerning. I have searched through government websites for answers on the State Requirements…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Assuming the facility is licensed, R9-5-302 states that “a licensee shall prepare a written statement of child care services provided by the licensee that includes…charges, fees, and payment requirements for child care services.” This information shall be provided to a parent upon request. If the facility is not licensed, Arizona Department of Health Services would have to look into whether or not licensing is required.

Many schools require minimums, regardless of attendance. For example, some schools require the parent to pay weekly, even if the child will be out of town all week. If a payment is not made, the facility may disenroll the child. All of this information should be found in the written statement of child care services, described in the first paragraph.

11. give us the ability to search the records for a date of death, without applying for a death certificate.

there is no place for me to see when my mother passed several years ago in AZ. I live in GA & it's impossible for me to go down to the courthouse and look through records. I don't want a certificate of death, only to know when she died. i don't think i should have to pay for this service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your inquiry. Arizona is a “closed record” state which means that vital records are protected and not public record until the statutory timelines lapse. Before these timelines lapse, Arizona law requires the Arizona Department of Health Services to follow the standard process for verifying eligibility and issuance of death certificates.
    Arizona law allows these records to become public after the following timelines; seventy-five years after the person’s birth and fifty years after the person’s death. The Department makes these records available on the Arizona Genealogy website at http://genealogy.az.gov/. If you have additional questions or concerns please contact us at 1-888-816-5907.

12. Since access has always paid for all my chemical prescriptions(I am disabled) why do they not at least help with my medical marijuana .

Since I have to pay to renew my card every year at a considerable expense to me, why doesn't access help with my medical marijuana prescription if in fact it is medical. Since I don't want to take chemicals and marijuana is the one thing that takes away my pain I think access should help with at least part of my perscription

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) is an agency of its own. You will need to contact themn directly for comments on their policies.

13. FIND CARD ONLINE

HAVE TRIED MORE THAN ONCE USING CARD NUMBER AND COMPUTER CAN'T FIND (AFTER ENTERING EXACTLY AS ON CARD). HAS TO BE WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, SEEMS LIKE COULD BE HELD UP TO GET RENEWAL/LOST CARDS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting the Arizona Department of Health Services, we are sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty with your application. The Medical Marijuana Card Registry Office can assist you please call (602) 364-1793 or email M2programsupport@azdhs.gov.

14. Very Difficult to Find Contacts for AzDHS Staff

I often need to set up meetings with people from other agencies, or am asked to find contact information. The first place I look is on the agency's website. I am having no luck with adhs. Why not have an agency directory where your stakeholders can find contact information. You have a page of Health Department Contacts, but it is very incomplete, with only general information. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We list contact information for each division, office or program throughout azdhs.gov. This information may be found on the left hand side of the page beneath the navigation items. Some areas have a more in depth contact list than others, depending upon the service(s) provided. If you’re looking for contact information for specific state employees, you may find the state employee directory at http://ebook.state.az.us/ helpful. Thank you for your feedback, and we will consider your suggestion as we continue to make improvements to the information and services that we offer.

15. May DES request death certificates via email rather than fax or regular mail?

We are thinking of making electronic death certificate requests, along with electronic requests for medical records and other information required for mortality review.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Email requests are not acceptable pursuant to A.R.S. 36-324 and R9-19-402. Requests for vital records must be in writing and contain the applicant’s signature.
    The Bureau of Vital Records has a government liaison to assist government agencies in making requests for birth and death certificates. You may contact our office at 602-364-1300 and request to speak to the government liaison for further information on making such requests.

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The general contact number for information about Southwest Behavioral Health Services’ programs and services, or to schedule an appointment or obtain assistance contacting any of our sites, call 602-285-4288.

17. confusing and misleading web page

When directed to the renewal program an entire page of unrelated things pops up - this is not a clear and easy to use web page. It is very convoluted.

You need to separate things better - too many programs bunched together and no clear answer on what you are looking for,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting the Arizona Department of Health Services, we value your feedback. The Use Agreement Page for Medical Marijuana Renewal Applications contains relevant application requirements as well as legal notices the program is obligated to provide. We have provided your graphical feedback to our technology department for consideration. Thank you.

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. can't find renewal forms for HAD

Your web page is not user friendly.