ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

1. lost ID card

I can't find anywhere on the website for replacing an existing card

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Our website was designed using research and reviewed by experts inside and outside the department. No medical procedure is 100% safe.

4. Website

The "Woman's Right to Know" is ridiculous and should be taken down.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

State law mandates ADHS host a website “that describes the unborn child and lists the agencies that offer alternatives to abortion.”

5. Terrible Website

How about re-titling "A Woman's Right to Know" as "A States Choice to Mislead" What you are posting is not medically correct. There is no definitive definition of when life begins.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Arizona law requires our department to provide a website “that describes the unborn child and lists the agencies that offer alternatives to abortion.” Our website was reviewed by experts inside and outside the department.

6. Your online provider, vital records check, is a scam.

I tried to obtain a birth certificate through them. I submitted all documentation requested via their website and got confirmation of receipt. They charged my card, and then cancelled my order. There is no way to get in touch with a person, and will not correct their error. What a scam, and one endorsed and supported by the state of Arizona, no less.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. bureaucracy at its worst

this was such an easy application process. i couldn't talk enough about how streamlined and modern and simple and intuitive the applic for my medical marijuana card was.

that is over. the government has stuck their nose into something that works and perverted it into something that is a chore, especially for those of us that are sick and can't run all over town to jump through your hoops. you are actually trying to prevent me from getting my medicine. shame on you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Grow rights

There should be no limits on the growing of cannabis other than what would violate others. If I grew 50 plants so that I would have enough fresh, raw leaves to juice (and consume without any psychoactive effects, not that it should necessarily matter) regularly, without infringing on any rights of others no group of people ought to be able to deny me this inalienable right. This is called living in a free country.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act that was passed by the voters has the grow limits within it. We don’t have the ability to change the law.

9. if you have some that is so important to share, put your name on it you have no *****

if you have some that is so important to share, put your name on it you have no *****

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using our UserVoice feature to leave your comments.

10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can'te get the address field to work

The map on your website is very helpful but when I put in an address to try and see what CHAA it is in it doesn't do anything. I am using google chrome

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Where is my renewal card? It has been approved and over 2 weeks now and no card.

Where is my renewal card? It has been approved and over 2 weeks now and no card. A friend of mine went the same day for the first time and she is is still without a card to get any medicine. Why can't the dispensary's be able to see that she has been approved just no card yet so that she could at least get some relief. THIS IS MEDICINE! Just because it is not the chemicals that all governments get a kick back from the pharmacies does not mean it does not work. The states should not complain about…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a need for my adoption case file

I am successfully reunited with my biological family, my biological father died of a heart attack very early and I need the medical report; the problem is that I can't prove I am his daughter. There are no other children on his side; I have all his data, and my birth-mother is agreable to get the file; how can I do this? case is 1965 year

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  benjamin.palmer responded

Contact (602) 364-1300 or (888) 816-5907 to speak with someone who can help you navigate your request.

14. Tattooing license

Hello, I wanted to find out if tattooing was regulated. What are the requirements?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  benjamin.palmer responded

This is not regulated through the Arizona Department of Health Services. I would check with your local county health department and/or city to determine requirements.

15. Video Updates

Hi Will,

How about some current video updates? The last update is when the last draft rules were posted.

Patients would like to hear you speak about the current situation and what is being done to implement the AMMA.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can subscribe to updates through the website. As soon as anything develops, you receive an email. That’s much faster than waiting for us to produce a video. Thank you for the suggestion though.

16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for expressing your opinion. Until there is a decision about the federal law, ADHS will continue to provide cards, but not license dispensaries.

17. How come I am not entitled to any compensation for the medication I produce?

I have spent 1000's of dollars on the best equipment to grow medical grade marijuana, countless hours learning how to produce medical marijuana, and many more hours educating other patients about medical marijuana. Why am I not entitled to any compensation for the knowledge and services I provide?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters last November does not allow a person to grow marijuana for-profit. If you are a caregiver, you may be entitled to reimbursement for your expenses under the law under 5e.

18. I feel I was scammed.

When I paid $150 to the State of Arizona for my MMJ card, I wasn't aware that the State of Arizona was also going to sue, to keep me from getting my medication. The laws are written as such, that I have to find a caregiver willing to give me marijuana, of which to date I have found no takers.
       Since the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program has been halted by the same people that issued my card, am I entitled to a refund, or at least have my mmj card pro-rated until I can purchase medicine legally? 

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is no provision for refunds, because it was an application fee that was used when you applied. You can still obtain medical marijuana if you need it. You may ask to be authorized to grow marijuana for yourself or use a designated caregiver.

19. REPEAL THE 25 MILE RULE

The "25 mile" rule was said to be implemented to deter medical marijuana related crimes. It has the apparently unintentional effect of creating a state monitored medical marijuana monopoly. The "25 mile" rule will also keep the prices of medical marijuana artificially high. If prop 203 is about compassion for the sick then this law cannot have a restriction on patient cultivating rights.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Medical Marijuana Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The issue you bring up was part of the initiative pssed by voters. To change any part of that would require a vote by the public; the Department cannot change the 25-mile rule.
    As Mr. Wilber dos not point out, this was an intitiative. After proposition 105 passed in 1998, decidions made by voters in initiatives are harder to change. Proposition 105 prohibits the legislature from ever repealing approved ballot measures, and requires a very large vote - 3/4 majority- to enact any amendments to an intiative. In addition, any amendments must “further the purposes” of the approved initiative; they cannot change its intent.
    You can learn more at the Arizona Smart Voter website – http://www.smartvoter.org/1998nov/az/state/prop/105/

20. You did not send me the death certificate we ordered

make it easier to get hold of a live person.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base