Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Add another comment to the patient education booklets on living with MRSA, VRE and C.diff.

In the section on around page 8, the instructions for properly washing hands does not include turning off the faucet with a paper towel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

3. Some questions do not have answers that fit your screens

My Internal Medicine Board certification was in 1986, and HAS NO EXPIRATION. Therefore, I cannot volunteer on line to be part of the volunteer medical corp. You need a bypass for retired physicians with time, talent, and energy to serve.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Your timing was perfect. The comment came in right when we were working on revamping the form. It should be taken care of now.

4. License Point Verification for Speech available online

The Occupational Therapy License Board website provides all of the information on OT's and COTA's needed to verify an active license online, including date issued and date expired, as well as the name and license number. Joint Commission requires this information. For SLP licenses, we must call the office and receive telephone verification because the needed information is not available to be printed from an online search. This costs time and money for your Admin Assistant to take calls and for facilities to make the calls.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vital statistics question

Hello, I have a question/data request regarding data on abortions to Arizona residents by county of residence and age group for the period 1990 through 1999. Could you please provide contact information for Arizona Health Status and Vital Statistics division (preferably email). I tried to use suggested email for questions, comments or concerns for ADHS webmaster: webmaster@azdhs.gov but it does not work. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand you brought in your application renewal and fee on the last day. It has been processed and mailed to you. If you have not received it yet, please contact the Office of Environmental Health at 602-364-3118.

8. Recovery Works Newsletter

Please eliminate the Recovery Works Newsletter. It really is a waste of funds that could be used elsewhere.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback we have received in the past from other readers indicates that this newsletter is helpful for persons in recovery. Additionally, as the State mental health authority, ADHS/DBHS promotes mental health and makes every attempt to reduce stigma. This electronic newsletter serves as a tool to promote mental health and reduce stigma at a low cost compared with print advertising or other alternative means.

9. this doesnt allow for feedback

your feedback doesnt allow for new feedback - your website doesn't open proper links - I click onto community profile and it doesn't open but takes me to another menu. I click onto native american liaison and it takes me to the same menu as the community profile. Your website is terrible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think they should hurry up with the sending out of cards my card has still not been sent to me.

I feel i was scammed out of a 150 by the azhds cuz i still havent recieved my card. what they should do is keep better documentation of the new cards being distributed for the new purchasers with the right paper work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have a question about the status of an application, the best way to get help is to use the Live Support button that is on all the medical marijuana pages on azdhs.gov.

11. control cost and difficulty in renewing MMC

Initially it cost $300 to get my MMC, $150 DR and $150 state registration. To renew my card it will cost the same because I need to go through DR verification again. I have severe, chronic back, neck pain and chronic headache. This has been a 12 yr problem which had me on Morphine, Methadone and Oxycontin. Thanks to MM I was able to quit all narcotic medication by using marijuana. I am a disabled vet and my VA DR can't write my referral for marijuana but can prescribe any narcotic which makes no sense to me. Now I need…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing your story. At this point we don’t have the ability to change the fee schedule, but infomration like this will be used when we are able to make changes.

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This isn’t something about whiich ADHS would have any information. Please contact law enforcement or an attorney about it.

13. There needs to be a way to actually speak to to a person or email

I mailed an application for a death certificate but forgot to put the check in the envelope. I would like to pay by phone or send the check but i need to \speak to some one and when i called i was disconnected twice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Produce departments at grocery stores should have strict requirements for employees hair.

If people stocking produce and handling our food have long hair they should be required to tie it back, wear a hairnet or a hat. There are any issues to consider with this requirement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Grocery stores are icovered by the food code like restaurants and are nspected by county environmental health. While, the food code applies and people who work with food are supposed to “wear hair restraints such as hats, hair coverings or nets, beard restraints, and clothing that covers body hair, that are designed and worn to effectively keep their hair from contacting exposed food” But even if they are, it’s good to remember that produce is grown fresh at the farm and there is the potential for contamination. We always recommend that you wash uncooked fruits and vegetables before you eat them

15. the link to ammendments is comprimised

fix it so people are not affected

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We cannot address your concerns without more information
    Can you be more specific about which link isn’t working?

16. Please simplfy the medical Marijuana application, it is too hard to complete online the application keeps disappearing while trying to upl

simplify the application process or please let us apply offline, your application keeops disappearing as we try to upload your required documents or fix your system because it is not user friendly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve tried to make the application process as smooth as possible, but sometimes there are issues. Please use the Live Support button available on all of the Medical Marijuana pages to work through the difficulties.

17. The health website doesn't work. Cannot pull up nursing home inspection records!

Need to fix the website so one can pull up the adult assisted living homes to see if there are any violations. Your website has stopped working. Was able to do it last week but not this week!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. immunizations

i have a 9 month old son. at his 6 month checkup we were told at the medical center in la paz county that they cant give him his shots anymore because we have insurance. is there a reason for this? they were told by the la paz county health department. please help. i now have to drive 60 miles to get him seen by a doctor that will be able to give him his immunizations.
    thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We checked with the county – La Paz County Health Department offers free childhood immunizations regardless of insurance status. The regular immunization hours are every Tuesday in Parker, AZ. 8am-11am and 1pm-4pm. Please contact the county for clinic hours in other cities in La Paz County. 928-669-1100.

19. Tomain

On friday April 4th. we had a junior whaper frim Burger King in Prescott Valley and have been sick for 3 days.. Diorea? up set stumic I think they should be checked out..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easier to report a reoccurring offender of salmonella distributor.cases

I have been trying to report this store for years and a death will more tan likely occur or has already if someone doesn't do something about it. This sent to the Frys store today May 5th 2012:
    For years I have shopped at the frys store at 43rd Ave. and McDowell in Phoenix Az. I have had salmonello at least 3 times from their eggs. The policy of taking good eggs from cartons with broken eggs and transferring them to other cartons changes the date of the eggs from the carton they are put in. Years ago they make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can file a complaint with Maricopa County Environmental Services. Their phone number is 602-506-6616 or you can file a complaint on-line at
    http://www.maricopa.gov/EnvSvc/Complaints/Forms/ComplaintInput.aspx. They will look into this problem.

From a food safety perspective, thorough cooking is an important step in making sure eggs are safe. Eggs should be cooked until they are firm and not runny, this will kill the harmful bacteria.

1 2 8 10 12 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base