Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. clarification of operating dispensary

As it is apparent the first medical marijuana dispensary has been inspected and approved for operation by the department of health services this past week. The day after approval to operate the director Will Humble publicly announced that patients living within 25 miles of the dispensary shall be denied authorization to cultivate upon renewal of their application as well as any new patients. However the dispensary Arizona Organix located in Glendale Arizona is not operating nor are they open and dispnesing medicine to patients. This is quite a problem for many patients and frankly could be argued as an improper…

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We aren’t going to consider a dispensary to be operating until they open for business.

2. Deny Dispensaries Service!!

Does the Department of Health of Arizona have the ability to DENY services to applicants in Arizona?

Many patients in Arizona suggests the Arizona Department of Health services DENY all applicants for dispensaries until the UNCONSTITUTIONAL "25 Mile Rule" is repealed or changed.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As mentioned previously, the voters passed the 25-mile rule in the initiative.

3. Special exemption certificates that allow a patient to continue to cultivate.

Cost and distance make the 25 mile radius an undo burden on the poor, disabled and elderly. Special exemptions from the rule that would allow a patient to continue to cultivate regardless of a dispensary with-in 25 miles based on need due to low-income or high medical bills would allivate the problems placed on many of them and not conflict with the present program.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The 25-mile radius applies to dispensaries. At this time, there are no licensed dispensaries in the state – so anyone who asks to cultivate is allowed. A change in the law would either require another voter initiative or action by the legislature.

4. Don't ever allow Dispensaries to open. Heres why.

Don't ever allow Dispensaries to open. It will drive the price of our meds WAY up and make some unscrupulous people very rich. Meanwhile making meds lower quality and out of reach for genuinely ill patients. Not just the pain patients!

The Caregiver program is the best method. There can be unlimited Caregivers which will create a decrease in pricing. The only thing that you guys should change is the amount of patients each Caregiver could have. Make it 20-50. This way, no Dispensaries ever need to open, the cities are happy, patients get cheaper meds and the public never…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, this is not a decision that ADHS can make. The courts are hearing cases at this time about the law that was passed by the voters. The dispensary model was part of the law.

5. Patient Education Brochure

The ADHS needs to put together a Patient's Guide to what they can and can't do under the AMMA and share it with the public, law enforcement and the media. In light of multiple arrests in Gilbert the police seem to be totally uninformed that MMJ is legal in Arizona.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. change request forms

With the dispensary applications being suspended, people who were expecting to buy from them will now be looking for a caregiver or look to cultivate. The change request forms will help a lot of people who chose not to cultivate, obtain medication. I have seen similar concern from many patients. So I'm suggesting that they be put out as quick as possible. Other than that I would say that you guys are doing an amazing job.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The change forms are available on the the application page on the website at this time. Just go into the the patient application, agree to the terms and you will see the new option.
    Thanks for your patience.

We anticipate that the Medical Marijuana Program online change feature to be available in the next few weeks. In the interim we are honoring requests for individuals that may want to change their cultivation status or to add/designate a caregiver. You may contact us at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov. This email account is monitored continuously for custom issues. Thank you for your patience as we continue working diligently to launch the change feature.

7. Quit dragging this out !

give us all guide lines and places to get what our card intitle us to as people in pain! you had no problems taking our money for cards.. by the time you legal begals get it together my card will need to be renewed again...it is not about the money for people suffering..it about getting us out of pain! i am sick of waitting and i am not alone!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working as quickly as possible to move forward with the dispensary portion of the law now that the lawsuits are pretty much settled.

8. Post Important info on website..

At this time there is NO way for a patient to know when a dispensary might open within 25 miles of their residence. There should be a place on the Dept. of Health website listing dispensaries and a circle of the area (25 miles) showing what patients will not be able to cultivate.
    The current measure notices the patient upon their annual renewal if a dispensary is open within 25 miles of where they live. What about all the money invested in cultivating your own medicine? The current measures will create a BURDEN on the patient.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this time, ADHS has no idea where dispensaries will open either. When a dispensary begins operating, people living within the 25-mile radius will be notified.

9. Donation box on application for Medical Marijuana Fund

On the application/ qualifying patient checklist, at the bottom, close to the payment section, there should be a section for donations to the Medical Marijuana Fund. In this section there should be boxes to check for $2$,$5, and other. There should also be a way to specify how you want the fund spent, if you have a special request for their disturbution or want them to help a specific person.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Applications for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund.

There should be an application for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund for Low-Income, disabled vet's, elderly on a fixed income,the disabled with special needs etc... There should be a way for the fund to be accessed so eligible patents with financial difficulty's could apply for and enter the program at $0.00 out of pocket cost.. yes, I mean pay the Dr. and cover MMP application fee.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The money people pay to obtain cards from the state – qualifying patient and designated caregivers – goes to pay to run the program. There was a provision in the law for people to donate, however, ADHS has received no donations at this time.

11. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What are you doing to promote the Medical Marijuana Fund?

Hello Mr. Humble,

I've been reading your blogs and I really appreciate the opportunity to post a suggestion. I want to make a donation to the Medical Marijuana Fund and you are the agency that is in charge of that. Where do I send my money and how will you be using these funds once the checks start flying in. I know the program needs funds and I want to help patients who cannot afford their cards even at the discounted price of $75.00. I would be more than happy for my funds to go to veterans and elderly patients…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, ADHS is not accepting donations under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.

13. Too expensive

I believe the cost of $300 is too much.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Arizona medical marijuana rules?

All I would like to know is why is it that the clubs that are open (CareGiver clubs, patient to patient clubs) have to stop when dispensary open? When in the rules. Qp30: wher can I legally obtain marijuana if I'm a qualifying patient qualifying patients can obtain medical marijuana from a dispensary ,the qualifying patients designated CareGiver, another qualifying patient or From home cultivation why do these rules change? ......when us people in pain have to give up a rights to grow just to a dispensary opening up and you guys say you don't want to go against the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

17. MMJ community still getting the runaround

People need to stop trying to control everything when the citizens make their voices heard in a political way then that is how the laws should be treated as a law not just if they agree with it because there are plenty of laws I dont agree with and the government wants everyone to follow laws then they need to actually follow them.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, ADHS is carrying out the will of the people to the best of its ability. There are lawsuits pending in three courts at thsi time. ADHS will move forward based on the outcome of those cases.

18. Please enter a way to remove a caretaker.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a run in with a "bad" caretaker. It angers me that they are still our there probably growing legally using me as a patient legally. I'm currently looking for another caregiver but as badly as I got burned I'd just as readily go purchase goods from local caregivers and shops then. Put my trust in the wrong stranger. Please add a way to remove a caregiver and allow us to go back to a default status of none. This way when the year comes around they can't renew or if my…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on an update to the system that will provide a more automated way to remove a caregiver. In the meantime, you can email m2programsupport@azdhs.gov and we will do this manually. Please let us know if you want the right to cultivate back to yourself (the QP) and the name of their caregiver.

19. I think they should do away with the 25 mile rule as alot of patients on low income can not afford dispenseries prices.

Patients on low or fixed income should have the option of growing their own because we can not afford dispenserie prices or the price of gas. I think they should do away with the 25 mile rule.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The 25-mile law was part of what the voters passed in 2010. It is not something ADHS can waive or change. It would take another voter initiative.

20. Get rid of the orange bar with the key.

This thing keeps appearing at the left of my screen, and it obscures the menu list. I keep having to open it and close the page to get rid of it. It is annoying.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base