Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Fix this PDF

Arizona Food Code Technical Requirements PDF is missing pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. add a Senior,s Information and services link

I am unable to locate anyone to help me find information, help, and resources for a low income senior, medical and health as well as financial.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. information

death certificate apllication instuction sheet. on the top of this page it says that the certificates are $20. BUT,on the bottom of the page it states that there is an $8 for processing and a $16 for shipping in addition to the $10 for each death certificate.. so which is it??? $20 total? or, $34 total? this is very very confusing. thank you

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

This is a confusing situation to us. The only vendor allowed to sell certificates online for ADHS is www.vitalchek.com. When we went to that website, it does not appear to have the same pricing structure you outlined. Please use only www.vitalchek.com for Arizona records.

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. review your iinitial application for child care

You need a cover sheet that says what you need and have forms available on line forexample you are asking for director information where is your form

New form doesntask for yourarticlesand board of director inf etc this was clear in your old forms my came back with a ted letter but it wasnt asked for in your forms

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. providing a online license verification system

Other state boards offer an option to search for a provider's license online through a search engine located on their website. It is very convenient and enables employers and the public to search for a provider with just knowing the person's name and/or license number. The online list you have is very difficult and time consuming to navigate through.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The best place to look is on AZCARECHECK.COM. There is a searchable form to look up licensees by name. It also gives you a way to see if they have had any problems with the license. Let us know if you have more questions.

Can you please be more specific about which license verification you are referencing?

7. Put the 1990s anti-tobacco ads online!

I grew up in Arizona and am now teaching a media literacy class in another state. As I approach the topic of tobacco advertising I remembered thhe Arizona Department of Health Services' awesome "Tumor causing teeth staining smelly puking habit" anti-smoking ads of the 1990s. While ADHS has some great contemporary anti-smoking ads and even features segments of the 1990s ads in some of their spots on their YouTube channel, it would be a wonderful service to make the ads available in their entirety.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just heard back from the Bureau of Tobacco and Chronic Disease – you are exactly correct about the title and we are going to work to put it on our YouTube channel. Thanks for the suggestion and best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Thanks for the idea – We’ll pass the idea to the tobacco folks and see if that is a possiblitiy

8. Clarify the caregiver's process for adding a patient

Do you notify the designated caregiver via email once you have received and approved an application/change from a patient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is handled by the patient – see the process below:
    If you are an existing qualifying patient, you can add a caregiver only if you did not previously have a caregiver apply online officially as your designated caregiver.
    If you had a caregiver and want to replace them, you would “replace caregiver”. To add or replace your current designated caregiver, go to the change application on the ADHS medical marijuana website at: https://medicalmarijuana.azdhs.gov/ChangeApplicationSearch.aspx

In order to make the change, you must enter in your card number and first and last name exactly as it appears on your card. It is important to note that ONLY the qualifying patient can make this change. The designated caregiver always follows the lead and wishes of the associated patient.

Once you have successfully added or replaced the caregiver, you should let the newly designated caregiver know he must still come back onto the …

9. So where is the Medical Marijuana link at your website? I came to the site today to check it out and it's gone. Why is this so hard to fin

Get your act together and start respecting MMJ in this state. The renewal fees for patients should be $35.00 not $150 since anything higher you are robbing the citizens since you provide nothing. I signed up for info to be mailed to me on clinical trials and you are an epic FAIL on this in violation of the AMMA.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ResponseWe have moved Medical Marijuana off the home page of our website to allow room for our other programs. You can always enter marijuana in the search box or look for it in the most popular links on the left hand side of the home page. The fees for renewal are based on our costs to create the cards, just as the original cards. We have said many times, that if it looks like the cost is less, we will reduce our fees. As far as information about the clinical trials, we send it out quarterly by email. You can make sure your email is correct by emailing m2programsupport@azdhs.gov or you can access the list of clinical trials on our website at http://azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/patients/clinicaltrials.htm.

10. since you don't allow dispensaries atleast allow a list of caregivers

I am just finding ways to simply system and allow better resources for those who need services etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    The initiative passed by the voters does not allow ADHS to share information about caregivers except in a very specific manner (the database for law enforcement.)

11. You did not send me the death certificate we ordered

make it easier to get hold of a live person.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am trying to find out how to transferr my current Certified Nursing Assistant

I cant seem to find the link to certified Nursing Assistant licenses

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re sorry it’s been hard to find. The best way to find a list of licensed hospices is to go to AZCARECHECK.com. Go to medical facilities and under license type choose Hospice. You can also enter a city or zip code if you are looking in a specific area. Hit the search button and a full list will pop up.

14. Please request your staff to include their names in their recorded voice messages

I am bery frustrated. I am trying to get information from your staff. I left a message two days in a row for the gentleman on 602/542-2955. He did not reply and remains anonymous because he did not include his name in his recorded message. I also left a phone message with an anonymous vital statistics section. Once again, no one returned my call.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments. My understanding is your call has been returned.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS has many programs and can only feature a few at a time. The Tobacco Cessation program is important to us and hasn’t been highlighted lately. We will consider moving it up for awhile. In the meantime, you can always find information through our search function. Here’s the page you were looking for: http://www.azdhs.gov/tobaccofreeaz/

17. the qualified patient registration

azdhs would better serve its customer base by excepting both online and mail-in application. for the price we pay it's the least you can do. the process if far more complicated than it needs to be. many of the mistakes made should be rectified immediately. paper work is messy but less mistakes are made doing things the old fashion way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment, but ADHS decided to only accept applications online to more quickly and efficiently handle the process.

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

19. Get rid of the orange bar with the key.

This thing keeps appearing at the left of my screen, and it obscures the menu list. I keep having to open it and close the page to get rid of it. It is annoying.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello – try this:
    The AIPO webpage has a link entitled “information for school & childcare” on the left side http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/immun/index.htm

That leads to an Information for School and Childcare page http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/immun/index_schchld.htm

Then on the left it says “Downloadable IDR, Referral Notice, and Exemption Forms.” This would be the link to get to the forms, but someone who was told to “go look for the reporting form may not realize that “IDR” is the abbreviation for “Immunization Data Report” that is found at http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/immun/idr_forms.htm

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base