Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. I could not find info on the grant for pesticide chemical testing I heard about on KTAR this morning

I could not find info on the grant for pesticide chemical testing I heard about on KTAR this morning

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Where is my renewal card? It has been approved and over 2 weeks now and no card.

Where is my renewal card? It has been approved and over 2 weeks now and no card. A friend of mine went the same day for the first time and she is is still without a card to get any medicine. Why can't the dispensary's be able to see that she has been approved just no card yet so that she could at least get some relief. THIS IS MEDICINE! Just because it is not the chemicals that all governments get a kick back from the pharmacies does not mean it does not work. The states should not complain about…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. questions

Do you think school should have monthly inspections like restaurants do? Completely checking out the cafeteria and bathrooms and fining the schools if they arent up to par?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

School cafeterias permitted by the county environmental health departments and are inspected multiple times throughout the year if they prepare food for students and staff; usually every 6 months. Public school grounds are also permitted by the county and are inspected once every school year. Any item that is found out of compliance must be corrected immediately or by the time of a re-inspection. If you have a specific complaint, you can report it to the county environmental health.

4. More medical marijuana testing fascilities

What is the process to open a medical marijuana testing facility? Where growers, dispensaries and consumers/patients can send flowers or edibles or any product to test products for pesticides, genetics, concentrations? Do you need a special license?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Put in plain language what the services cost

I am looking for a clinic that can help me even though I have no medical insurance and have not been covered by AHCCCS. I do work a full time temp job to support my family (which I am barely able) so cannot wait in a clinic for days on end. I am about to lose it with my untreated depression, bipolar disorder and GAD.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Population by Chaa

Is it possible to get a list of total population by CHAA?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the Link for Appendix B-1 on the covered behavioral health services page

I attempted to locate and print Appendix B-1: Rehabilitation & Support Services Billing Crosswalk. Just wanted to let you know that it appears the link to B-1 actually generates the Allowable Procedure Codes and Provider types document. Not sure if you can take this up with the webmaster but we’ve been directing traffic to this resource and I want to make sure that they can access it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

i apologize, but ADHS is no longer maintaining this the Behavioral Health Website as that Division is now part of the Arizona Health Care Coxt Containment System, the Arizona Medicaid agency. Please check with them directly.
    Thank you

9. Post email addresses

I'm trying to email someone who deals with public health records in Arizona, and there are no email addresses available anywhere on this website. Not posting email addresses is very frustrating, and not usual policy for a state agency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please let us know the type of public health data you need and we will find the right area and person to direct you to. Thanks

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. Your problem appears to be specific to your application, and the link to make the correction may have expired. Please contact the program directly for assistance. You may contact the program by calling 602-364-1793 or by sending an email to M2programsupport@azdhs.gov.

11. Can you provide a list of open CHA

Can you provide a list of open CHAA vs trying to pull one-by-one off the map??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A current map of CHAAs and the number of operating dispensaries in each CHAA can be found on the Map Your CHAA feature. For the current rules on the dispensary registration allocation process, please refer to R9-17-303. More information will be posted on the Dispensary webpage as it becomes available.

12. Pertussis Test

You should have information about where to get a pertussis culture. I'm going to go backbto the doctor and get a new requisition but he won't be back until wednesday. In theory I could have gotten the test but here it is one week later and I'm still sick and don't know one way or another. It's obviously not that much of a public health threat. Unless you can afford to go to the doctor lab etc. in lieu of a simple swab that nobody seems to do then you're going to be walking around sick for a while.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We recommend that anyone who thinks they have pertussis contact their healthcare provider to be evaluated, especially since they may need to take antibiotics to treat or prevent pertussis. There are a number of different reasons providers may decide to test and treat, including how long a patient has had symptoms. After 3 weeks of symptoms, most patients are no longer contagious and tests may be falsely negative. Here at ADHS, we work with providers on when testing for pertussis is needed and where that testing can be done. To learn more about pertussis, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/index.html

13. no telephone calls unless a person request you all to call

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO CALL AND ASK FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION? I TAKE TELEPHONE CALLING THAT WAS NOT REQUESTED VERY SERIOUSLY AND WILL REPORT IF I GET ANOTHER CALL. I HAVE ALREADY HAD 2 CALLS. I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE UNLESS THEY ASK YOU FIRST TO CALL.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am happy to help you . You can call me at the Arizona Department of Health Services at 602-542-1025. Or if you would rather email , my email is WEBPIO@AZDHS.gov . We will need to know a few more details so we can determine which program made the calls.

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Good

Where can I get a copy of my first certificate . I live in Peoria,AZ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. website

I love your website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The EPA’s Federal Green Challenge (FGC), challenges federal agencies throughout the country to lead by example in reducing the federal government’s environmental impact. This is a current list of Federal Green Challenge participants. Participants commit to work toward achieving sustainability goals at their facilities and meet compliance with Executive Order 13963.
    There are currently over 400 participating facilities nationwide, including the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System. The complete list of nationwide participating agencies is available at:
    http://www.epa.gov/fgc/federal-green-challenge-current-participants

If your question is related to which agency carry out inspections at Veterans Medical Centers, this would be the Office of Healthcare Inspections from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Office of Healthcare Inspections is legally authorized to gain access to all records, reports, audits, reviews, documents, papers, recommendations, or other pertinent materials:
    Department of Veterans Affairs
    Office of Healthcare Inspections
    801 I St. NW,
    Washington, DC 20001

19. records of live birth, name info for January 19 1983

Certificate of live birth has alteration on specified name location has been modified with what seems liquid white out. Or liquid paper corrector. I would like to know the original name given on the certificate at time of certification and sealed by facility where the delivering of live birth occurred. The information following the specified name location all seems original information given on the certificate the remaining information on the certificate is as follows...... January 19 1983
    8:22 AM at the Mohave General Hospital

Bull head City, Kingman Arizona.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting the Arizona Department of Health Services, Vital Records. In order to best answer questions you have regarding an Arizona birth certificate please call our office directly at (602) 364-1300.

20. Use of ground beef after "freeze or use by" date.

Is there a law or regulation regarding the use of ground beef after "freeze or use by" date in a hospital?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base