Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. have a link to make an address change when you move

put a link on the website to make a change to your address in case you must move.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Hello,
    You’ll notice on our azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana page, there is now a box that links directly to a form to change information for your patient or designated caregiver card.

2. I'm a100% Disabled Veteran, the V.A. Doctors are not permitted to; so what do I do?

I've been on Morphine for a number of years, and it still does not always work. I can't see a V.A. Doctor; so, who do I see? And where? I live in a Rural area far from the big cities. It's quite a drive and gas money to go anywhere. Can you Help me?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS is not permitted to release a list of doctors who have certified patients for medical marijuana use per the statute. You may want to look online for physicians in your area.

3. Implement the Voter's of Arizona's Will on Medical Marijuana

Stop playing games with the Law. There are many cancer patients in Arizona who need Medical Marijuana in order to permit them to endure Chemotherapy and other illnesses. Harm in the name of Help that's Arizona...............

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After the Judicial process was completed, ADHS is moving forward with implementation of the Arizona Medical Mairjuana Act.

4. Please enter a way to remove a caretaker.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a run in with a "bad" caretaker. It angers me that they are still our there probably growing legally using me as a patient legally. I'm currently looking for another caregiver but as badly as I got burned I'd just as readily go purchase goods from local caregivers and shops then. Put my trust in the wrong stranger. Please add a way to remove a caregiver and allow us to go back to a default status of none. This way when the year comes around they can't renew or if my…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on an update to the system that will provide a more automated way to remove a caregiver. In the meantime, you can email m2programsupport@azdhs.gov and we will do this manually. Please let us know if you want the right to cultivate back to yourself (the QP) and the name of their caregiver.

5. Please make a way online to cancel your card and be removed from the registry.

I have a MM card and have never used it. My health has improved and I no longer want to be on the register. Why is there no way to cancel it online?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. im having trouble finding a caregiver

please provide a website that shows patients how to find a caregiver

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters does not give ADHS the authority to connect qualifying patients with designated caregivers. You might want to try talking to the doctor who wrote your certification or looking in the newspaper.

7. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

8. too convaluted

you need to stream line this process for people like myself who need help applying.I had a failed back surgery 11 yrs ago and the time i can sit in front of a computer and try to apply for help is limited(very)i take 60 mg of morphine 3 times daily and have lost over 100 lbs.due to my medication.I need help!11 yrs waiting for help is appauling and "cruel"ive suffered enough!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS tried to create as simple and streamlined a process as possible for the Medical Marijuana Program. In many states, people have to fill out paperwork and mail it in, waiting several days or weeks to receive a qualifiying patient carrd. We have help on line throughthe webchat to help people thruogh the porcess.

9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing this with us and our web visitors.

10. What exactly is a declaratory judgement?

This LAW was written into effect way back in April. This is what the voters here in the BEAUTIFUL state of ARIZONA want. Why is it taking so long to get dispensaries going?? Why does Jan Brewer and Will Humboldt need to have declaration on ANYTHING? The law was written and now IT NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ALREADY!! QUIT DRAGGING YOUR HEELS!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. concerning webpage - http://www.azgs.az.gov/hazards_radon.shtml ,

I am a certified radon testing and mitigation provider in Flagstaff. The information on your web page (above) about radon is misleading - saying AZ has some of the lowest radon levels in the USA. Through residential testing in the Flagstaff area since 2009, I have found elevated radon levels that are equal to or as high as other states in the western region. Please do more to emphasize the need to test every home and that testing is the only way to know for sure the radon level in a home. A broad statement like the one on your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring Back Bi-Weekly Application Reports!

I'd like to see the bi-weekly reporting return. The more data points the better. Also, it would be great to have raw data available rather than just PDF print-outs. It's a pain to enter data that I know has already been entered into a database already.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS will continue to publish monthly reports on the registry.

13. How come I am not entitled to any compensation for the medication I produce?

I have spent 1000's of dollars on the best equipment to grow medical grade marijuana, countless hours learning how to produce medical marijuana, and many more hours educating other patients about medical marijuana. Why am I not entitled to any compensation for the knowledge and services I provide?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters last November does not allow a person to grow marijuana for-profit. If you are a caregiver, you may be entitled to reimbursement for your expenses under the law under 5e.

14. What are you doing to promote the Medical Marijuana Fund?

Hello Mr. Humble,

I've been reading your blogs and I really appreciate the opportunity to post a suggestion. I want to make a donation to the Medical Marijuana Fund and you are the agency that is in charge of that. Where do I send my money and how will you be using these funds once the checks start flying in. I know the program needs funds and I want to help patients who cannot afford their cards even at the discounted price of $75.00. I would be more than happy for my funds to go to veterans and elderly patients…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, ADHS is not accepting donations under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.

15. I feel I was scammed.

When I paid $150 to the State of Arizona for my MMJ card, I wasn't aware that the State of Arizona was also going to sue, to keep me from getting my medication. The laws are written as such, that I have to find a caregiver willing to give me marijuana, of which to date I have found no takers.
       Since the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program has been halted by the same people that issued my card, am I entitled to a refund, or at least have my mmj card pro-rated until I can purchase medicine legally? 

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is no provision for refunds, because it was an application fee that was used when you applied. You can still obtain medical marijuana if you need it. You may ask to be authorized to grow marijuana for yourself or use a designated caregiver.

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Technical issue: hyperlinks not correctly working. Thx:)

The following hyperlinks I'm trying to access are not currently correctly linking consumers to the proper location/information:

"Top 10 child car licensing mistakes/violations"
    "Child Care Licensing Survey Process"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quit dragging this out !

give us all guide lines and places to get what our card intitle us to as people in pain! you had no problems taking our money for cards.. by the time you legal begals get it together my card will need to be renewed again...it is not about the money for people suffering..it about getting us out of pain! i am sick of waitting and i am not alone!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working as quickly as possible to move forward with the dispensary portion of the law now that the lawsuits are pretty much settled.

20. ang a caregiver to someone who has a card already

when my husband initialy had gotten his medical marijuanna interview with the Dr. we didnt realalize that I had to be designated as a caregiver at that time and now how am I supposed to be added now you people need to have a seperate form for caregivers to be added to those who already have their cards please.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base