Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

We’re sorry it’s been hard to find. The best way to find a list of licensed hospices is to go to AZCARECHECK.com. Go to medical facilities and under license type choose Hospice. You can also enter a city or zip code if you are looking in a specific area. Hit the search button and a full list will pop up.

2. Please request your staff to include their names in their recorded voice messages

I am bery frustrated. I am trying to get information from your staff. I left a message two days in a row for the gentleman on 602/542-2955. He did not reply and remains anonymous because he did not include his name in his recorded message. I also left a phone message with an anonymous vital statistics section. Once again, no one returned my call.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments. My understanding is your call has been returned.

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Donation box on application for Medical Marijuana Fund

On the application/ qualifying patient checklist, at the bottom, close to the payment section, there should be a section for donations to the Medical Marijuana Fund. In this section there should be boxes to check for $2$,$5, and other. There should also be a way to specify how you want the fund spent, if you have a special request for their disturbution or want them to help a specific person.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If the Customer Feedback button was covering the left navigation of azdhs.gov, we assume that you have your screen resolution set in the neighborhood of 600 × 800 pixels. Only 3% of our users are in that range. However, we did receive a few complaints, so we’ve moved the button to the right side, away from the navigation. If you continue to experience an issue, you may want to increase your screen resolution to a more common setting such as 1024 × 768 or greater. We see that you did use the button, gave us feedback and we thank you!

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello – try this:
    The AIPO webpage has a link entitled “information for school & childcare” on the left side http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/immun/index.htm

That leads to an Information for School and Childcare page http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/immun/index_schchld.htm

Then on the left it says “Downloadable IDR, Referral Notice, and Exemption Forms.” This would be the link to get to the forms, but someone who was told to “go look for the reporting form may not realize that “IDR” is the abbreviation for “Immunization Data Report” that is found at http://www.azdhs.gov/phs/immun/idr_forms.htm

8. clarify your links. They are all messed up.

I tried to find specifics WRT travel to S. America. Your links were just general catch all types. For example a link to Yellow Fever shots didn't give any providers it circled around to general info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You should post when there are technical issues with this site

You should clearly post when there are technical issues present on this site. I was sent the link to do my application and pay. I continued to get an error message. So I came directly to your site thinking maybe I had been taken for my money...lol But NO the link from your site also gives you the exact same error message when you try to access the patient application. There are sites that tell you that they know that their site is down and approx how long before it will be back up and working. I think that would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for suggestion – we have now started posting boxes on our homepage when we will be doing maintenance to the system.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re glad you like our feedback site.

11. stop caregivers

open up the dispensaries. the people voted it passed. caregivers are making lots of money that does not get reported. they need to let the state make the money not some slim bag that cheats people and the state. WAKE UP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A semi public pool permit is being revoked due to non-payment of pool permit fee. Need an avenue to talk to a real person.

Orangewood East Townhme Association permit SP-01640 is being revoked due to non-payment of permit fee.

Mailing address for all correspondence is The Osselaer company 532 E. Maryland Avenue, Suite F, Phoenix, AZ 85012

No notice of payment reached The Osselaer Company until this morning, a homeowner brought a copy of Delinquenet Notice that he found in the pool area yesterday.

We called a number 602-506-6616 and we were transferred to talk to a lady named Tracy, who refused to provide her last name over the phone, but directed us to find out her name at the Maricopa County web site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The State Health department doesn’t issue these permits. Counties are the licensing bodies. I can pass along the information, but you need to work with Maricopa County Environmental Health at 602-506-6616.

13. Applications for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund.

There should be an application for Access to the Medical Marijuana Fund for Low-Income, disabled vet's, elderly on a fixed income,the disabled with special needs etc... There should be a way for the fund to be accessed so eligible patents with financial difficulty's could apply for and enter the program at $0.00 out of pocket cost.. yes, I mean pay the Dr. and cover MMP application fee.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The money people pay to obtain cards from the state – qualifying patient and designated caregivers – goes to pay to run the program. There was a provision in the law for people to donate, however, ADHS has received no donations at this time.

14. I put all the information in to search for a childcare center, but it tells me 'no record'. even tho I know it exists and is on enforcement.

Why not have a field for the DHS license number as part of the search, then it would be impossible to not find the center. One hopes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it along to licensing and see if we can amend the form on the search function. In the meantime, if you would like help, you can call the office at (800) 615-8555 Toll-Free

15. State Sponsored Clone and Seed Store/Dispensary

Why doesn't the state run it's own clone and seed dispensary? That way QP's and QC's can receive clones, seeds, and teens (mature plants) for free without having to deal with shady people or having to worry about doing anything illegal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All the authority given to the state was done in the initiative passed by the voters. There was no provsion for the state to own or operate any business.

16. Want to file a complaint

I have first hand knowledge that a restaurant in old town is operating without a license, and cooking inside the restaurant even after they failed the health inspection. And the owner is also paying off inspectors and refusing to pay employees that are working for him.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    In Arizona the inspection of grocery stores and restaurants are the responsibility of the local health departments. You need to alert the proper county to the situation. You can find a link to all county health departmetnt at http://azdhs.gov/diro/pio/local.htm

17. Investigate daycare providers psycological make-up: Socialpath

Your agency consistent is defrauded by providers who lie, cheat, and threaten safety of children - Get agents better education to be able to recognize Fraud and Deception through mental health deficiancies

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,
    We will pass your idea along to our Child Care Licensing staff, however, they are limited by statutes and rules. If you have a specific situation, we’ld like to know about it. Please call the office at (800) 615-8555 Toll-Free or visit our online complaint system for licensing at https://app.azdhs.gov/ls/online_complaint/onlinecomplaint.aspx

18. Wic whole wheat bread all has high fructose corn syrup

I just got back from the grocery store to use some of my WIC checks. Apparently WIC changed the rules for the bread. Instead if any kind of 100% whole wheat bread, they specify certain brands including store, Bimbo, Sara Lee, Wonder, and Roman Meal. All of those breads contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. I though WIC was about eating healthy foods. Hypocritically, they are limiting customers to unhealthy bread choices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment and interest in the WIC program. If you are looking for some breads that do not contain the high fructose corn syrup on the Arizona WIC food list, you will be happy to know the Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Bread, as well as some store brands such as Bashas’ 100% Whole Wheat Bakery Bread and Fry’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread do not contain high fructose corn syrup.

If you would like to search for where the Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Bread is in your area, they have a zip code search on their website here: http://www.bimbobread.com/Products/100-Whole-Wheat/Default.aspx that may be helpful.

The WIC approved brands selected for the Arizona WIC Food List were chosen based off those most available in stores meeting WIC requirements. The 16 oz size was chosen to help participants receive the maximum number of ounces WIC could provide them for grains.

Your…

19. Let me know when I have finished the process.

After payment, it doesn't feel like you're done. Kind of left hanging.
    It says your payment was successful, but no comment that you have successfully completed the process, other than the completed PDF document. Just a thought!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Do patients have rights from being dropped buy a care giver

I was dropped four days by my caregiver prior to cultivating a number of plants. can he legaly drop me as a patient. If so does the caregiver have to give a reason why he's dropping me as a patient, and why was I not contacted instead of recieving a letter stating that my caregiver wants to drop me for a specific reason? And do I get the option to appeal this decision?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, caregivers can elect to not be associated with a qualified patient. If this happens and ADHS is notified that a caregiver no longer wants to provide care for a patient, ADHS voids the caregiver card tied to the patient and notifies the qualified patient via letter.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base