Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

749 results found

1. Show how to order forms

Where do I get the application for a birth certificate?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  benjamin.palmer responded

Contact the Arizona Department of Health Services at 602-364-1300 for more information.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize for the inconvenience. The phone system was down for the majority of the day.

3. make it easy to edit my contact information

I have recently retired and need to update my email contact info, you currently have my employer email address. I am unable to locate how or where I can edit my personal information,,,,even when I log into my EMCT profile

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please update contact information for T-3 Hearing trainers- My information is incorrect

Updated information will allow people who need certification to make contact with a trainer for their State mandated hearing certification class.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. list of all licensed urgent care facilities

hello - i wouldl like to make an open data request to obtain a list of all the urgent care facilities licensed in the state of AZ. would like to include name, address, city, state, zip, and phone if possible. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I AM TRYING TO GET MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR MY 84 YEAR FATHER. i HAVE EVERYTHING COMPLETED ON THE APPLICATION EXCEPT THE PHYSICIAN CETIFICATIO

CERTIFICATION WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD IT IT KEEPS SAYING THE FILE SIZE EXCEEDS 2 MEGABYTES. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. I HAVE DONE IT OVER A DOZEN TIMES AND IT DOES NOT WORK. I FOUND A DIFFERENT FORM ON YOUR WEB SIDE AND TRIED TO UPLOAD IT AND IT WORKED BY IT WAS NOT FILLED OUT AND MY DOCTOR WILL NOT FILL ANOTHER FORM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Re: Medical Marijuana Renewal Application

In addition to warning applicants to have all electronic documentation downloaded prior to beginning the renewal application, PLEASE INCLUDE the requirements of said documents with respect to size and shape, i.e. the "not to exceed" megabytes and the "square" photo and PLEASE INCLUDE the fact that your payment page does not work well with Internet Explorer. That way, the applicant isn't required to start over with the proper size electronic documents once s/he reaches the subsequent warning or start over completely because the applicant wasn't warned beforehand that the entire application is dependent upon payment being made on a IE…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. application for mmj card

You need more information on my application but I am unable to find out what it is. All I need is to know what the problem is so that I can get you the info. Please have someone contact me. I have been doing this since Sept. 13

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a need for my adoption case file

I am successfully reunited with my biological family, my biological father died of a heart attack very early and I need the medical report; the problem is that I can't prove I am his daughter. There are no other children on his side; I have all his data, and my birth-mother is agreable to get the file; how can I do this? case is 1965 year

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Contact (602) 364-1300 or (888) 816-5907 to speak with someone who can help you navigate your request.

10. "...click on the word register..."

your site says to "click on the word register" in EMT cert, and the word is non-clickable, and there's no other "register" on the page!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Investigate AmelitaHarlow, Board&Care out of 4331 E. 6th St., Tucson, Az. 85711

This person is running a program out of this facility, a private home, and is charging $600.00 a bed. It is$50.00 for a license and $680.00 for 5 beds. She owes me money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. change request forms

With the dispensary applications being suspended, people who were expecting to buy from them will now be looking for a caregiver or look to cultivate. The change request forms will help a lot of people who chose not to cultivate, obtain medication. I have seen similar concern from many patients. So I'm suggesting that they be put out as quick as possible. Other than that I would say that you guys are doing an amazing job.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

The change forms are available on the the application page on the website at this time. Just go into the the patient application, agree to the terms and you will see the new option.
    Thanks for your patience.

We anticipate that the Medical Marijuana Program online change feature to be available in the next few weeks. In the interim we are honoring requests for individuals that may want to change their cultivation status or to add/designate a caregiver. You may contact us at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov. This email account is monitored continuously for custom issues. Thank you for your patience as we continue working diligently to launch the change feature.

13. I need a certification of my medical report by the AZ Depertment of Health for my visa application for Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately there is

I need a certification of my medical report by the AZ Depertment of Health for my visa application for Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately there is no email contact option for such a relevant question. Instead I find a lot about Marijuana or email spam subscription as from a commercial company. There needs to be a general enquiry option for such serious medical/administrative questions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I was 3 course finished and all disappeared, could not find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was doing renewal for license for speech language pathologist assistant.
    Need Help!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

When renewing your license, please have all necessary documentation available and allow for uninterrupted time to enter information. If you spend more than 2 hours per page, your session will time out. For assistance with the portal, please refer to our Quick Reference Guide available on our website. If you have any questions, please contact the Bureau of Special Licensing at 602-364-2079.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The link provided was for a training series in 2010 and promoted via the the Division of Behavioral Health (DBHS). This Division has moved to AHCCCS effective July 1, 2016. Please submit your inquiry to www.azahcccs.gov for assistance.

16. Complaint

The dispensary agent in Holbrook, AZ Swell Farms has hired an individual that has close ties to an illegal methamphetamine operation in town. License plate # BCE-3333. She a daughter of Gina Gabaldon who lives at 853 N. 3rd Ave, Holbrook, AZ. Her mother operates on the largest Meth. house in Holbrook, and has for years. Check with MCAT, with the Sheriff's dept. She visits that house often. Swell Farms also engages in unfair and unethical business operations; I was discharged after 3 hours of work because of false accusations made known to management by this employee. Please contact me…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for passing this information along to us. We will contact you if we need anything further.

17. marlene j orosco

very interested

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. vital records question - proof of applying for a birth certificate

Hello,

I would like to obtain a statement showing when an application for an infant's birth certificate was submitted to Pima County in 1985. I wish to show the passport office that the birth certificate was applied for in in a timely manner after the birth. How would I get a written statement from your office?

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can't find the citations for a facility

How can I find if there have been any citations for a specific Assisted Living Facility. I have tried to use your web site and it isn't helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please resubscribe me to the monthly news letter about medical marijuana

i accidently unsubscribed please reinstate me to the monthly news letter via my email jeffreyshr@aol.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Medical Marijuana monthly newsletter was discontinued in 2015. Please visit azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana for more information on the program.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base