ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

1. Before you updated your website, I was able to type in my ancestors names and I was able to see birth and death certificates. Not now???

We want the old birth and death certificate search engine back. I was able to use this extensively, now, it doesn't allow me to find my great grandfather who was born in 1875 and passed away in 1944. What's with that? PLEASE HELP!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Vital Records (Birth & Death Certificates)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Horrible, awful, terrible!!! A complete disaster.

You royally screwed up! The old search engine worked... really worked. This search engine is ****. I don't want to go through Family Search or Ancestry to access records. Don't get me started on what I think of their mulish search engines. My suggestion Give us back the old search engine...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vital Records (Birth & Death Certificates)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Post a location for each area of the county and list groups eligible for the vaccine with the next date and times for appt's

I've been trying for weeks to get an app't for Covid 19 vaccine. My wife is 79 & I'm 85. We live in the east valley, Mesa. Every time it always ends that every appointment is taken for at least 2 months.....help please!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add an event date input by user. Use the old program as a model, it worked very well!

The old search engine worked just fine. Why on earth did you gut the old program for this monstrosity??? Show deaths and births by Surname, Date and County,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vaccination Registration

The site will not let me sign up. I tried about 20 times with every variation of my information I could imagine. I get the message to use correct information. My info IS correct. How can I register to get the vaccine? When I clicked on category, vital recrds popped up and I cannot delete it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Maintain previous format for Birth-Death records

Previous format and organization of CoB/DoD records presented an essential overview of related names which enabled the viewer to research uncertain relationships, correlate historic facts, and spontaneously identify related records. This new system is like searching for "a needle in a haystack" where the specific names and relationships need to be known. This is not an improvement for genealogical research. To the contrary, it makes it almost impossible to discover related records through association and inference. I have been using the az.gov-Arizona Genealogy website for many years and find this a gravely mistaken "improvement". Sadly it has rendered these records…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You have no email contact addresses. Why? Too much extra work? My wife, Francisca Amada Acuna was born in the Ajo Hospital on 3 August, 1965

My wife, Francisca Amada Acuna was born in the Ajo Hospital on 3 August, 1965. Would that birth have been automatically registered at your central records office for births, deaths and marriages? If so, how do we apply for a copy of the birth record, please?
    That hospital in Ajo was closed down many years ago so if there is no central recording office for the State, where are those hospital records archived so that a copy of the original birth certificate can be accessed?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vital Records (Birth & Death Certificates)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. problems with expedited service for birth certificates

I went thru Vital Chek for expedited service, nothing but a joke, they kept saying they needed more proof of ID I supplied them with (BC, drivers license, and military ID), I never received my certificate for my son but they sure enough charged my card for the service, WHAT A JOKE

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Help poor service

Need help getting birth certificate, on 8/21 order certificate. Still have not received it. No place on web to contact Heath service. Please help me. Slagman999@aol.com
    Edward George Smith, born 04/26/1952, Pima county, St.Marys hospital. 520-591-1858, leave message if no answer. Thank You

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3rd party vitalchek

Ordered birth certificate on the 17th of August. Was told to keep checking the mail. It was sent to you on the 24th of August. Today is the 19th of Sept. AZDHS website states for faster service we use 3rd party services. It is so inconvenient and such a headache. I get nowhere talking with anyone. Told to go to the website and click on the big red link and I would be able to request another copy for free of charge. To no surprise, the link went to vitalchek so I can order a new one for a fee.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Online Marketing of your business

We can increase rankings of your website in search engines. Please reply to this message and we will prepare a special proposal for you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Deaths recorded 2017-2018?

Why do we only have records up to 2016?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. horrid

I can't get into your system and no one will help me. I called twice and got a recording and can't get in to take care of a death certificate. Please make this system much easier for doctors to use. I can't even sign in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Vitalchek Service

I think you that you should mention that vitalchek charges $49 to essentially fill out a form that can just as easily be done directly from the state website. You will still have to pay the state fees. I am so disappointed with this lack of disclosure. What could have cost $33 will end up costing $82.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your site states that my cookies are disabled. They are NOT yet your message box will not send with the continuous rejection message that co

our contact section refuses to send my message stating that cookies are disabled. That is not so. Cookies are enabled so your tech needs to get to work and fix whatever problem your site has. Why does your Department not have direct email access as the other departments do?
    Too busy to answer email? too much work? Public servants, Bah!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My experience with the Arizona Office of Vital Statistics has been terrible. I am an attorney in Michigan who has been trying for 3 weeks

to get a death certificate for an Arizona decedent. I am aware that Arizona is a closed records state. I reviewed Arizona law and administrative rules before sending a detailed written request setting forth my clients’ eligibilty (to clear title to jointly held property in Michigan). After 3 weeks I got a “form” deficiency letter that was not specific to my detailed request. A letter faxed to the supervisor went unanswered. Please help me. Randy Martinek, Esq. Cell: 810-434-3743. Email: rjmartinek@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. quick link for providers to log in

I am having difficulty finding the log in page for the DAVE site to be able to fill out a death certificate. once on the web page, it is not intuitive to be able to find the log in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is myIR not working?

Is https://az.myir.net/ not working or is it always down for maintenance at night??? Every day now for 3 to 4 weeks, nothing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Inspect Buildings for this Cause of Malignancies, Mental illness, Idiopathic Diseases. etc.

Hello,

My idea is for all Phoenix buildings be inspected for the cause of this urban disease outbreak in DFW. I’d like to share information I learned during my workplace’s outbreak of a disease that can cause hematological malignancies, precancerous conditions, rheumatic diseases, connective tissue diseases, autoimmune symptoms, inflammation in any organ/tissue, seizures, migraines, hallucinations, etc. and is often undiagnosed/misdiagnosed in immunocompetent victims.

My coworkers and I, all immunocompetent, got Disseminated Histoplasmosis in Dallas-Fort Worth from roosting bats, that shed the fungus in their feces. The doctors said we couldn’t possibly have it, since we all had intact immune systems.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base