Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. I misplaced the emails sent to me. Please resend them. I have a current Dr.s Rx.

I had the emails that were sent to me. Having my daughter uploading the information, they were lost. Please email me how I give the information needed to finish the renewal process. I'd hate to loose the money it took me so long to send. That is why I'm having this trouble. It took me 6 months to get the monies together. Sending an outdated Rx.

Yours Truly,
    Carolyn.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Hi,
    Thanks for writing. It appears your situation was handled. If you have a problem in the future, it is better to write to m2programsupport@azdhs.gov . The email is monitored during business hours and you’ll receive a prompt response.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You cannot find a list of dispensaries on our website because we are not allowed to share them except with qualifying patients. We send a list to patients on a monthly basis.

3. As the husband of the patient, I believe that it is inaapropriate to preclude me from entering the disbursing area of the dispensary.

I provide the transportation for my wife to get to the dispensary. She does not drive. I provide for payment of all our household costs. I do no use marijuana. Why am I precluded from being present with my wife when she lawfully purchases here needed medical marijuana. That makes no sense, and interferes with our togetherness. As long as I do not interfere with my spouse's decision, I should not be precluded from being in her presence.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. include some sort of recognition for qualifiying patients who do not live in the city, i.e., ones that live in an unincorporated area.

include 911 addresses for qualifying patients that do not live in city limits or have a city zip code but live in the county and pay taxes there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing your concern.
    If you need help identifying your address, email M2programsupport@azdhs.gov a description of the residence via the parcel number and/or township range and section or coordinates and we can assist from there.
    Hopefully we can work through any issues that come up.

5. have an office with somebody in it to take all the paper work in to.

some place to go to so a person could get help and turn in the papers. It is very hard to get help by phone or on line. the people try but just seem to be to busy. It is extremely hard to get thru to the phone line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The all-electronic filing system for the card registry was designed to be efficient. It reduces the amount of time it takes the public and the staff to process applications. The webchat function is available during working hours, you can email and call. If you’re having problems getting through to a person, leave a message and they will return your call in the order it was received. The office returns calls and voice mails within one business day.

6. List of Operating Arizona Licensed Dispensaries

Hi! I need to find out if there is a way to get a list of email addresses or something similar so I can market to them? My boss owns A.C.T., a Promotional Product business with over 1,000,000 products including Apparel, Awards, and Promotionals. Would you happen to have a website I can go to to get a list like that so I can reach as many potential customers as possible? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters does not allow us to provide a list of licensed dispensaries to anyone but a patient or caregiver.

7. site does NOTwork

try to log on but it will only take my name is all on live chat

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear about the difficulties. We’re not sure why that is happening – try to push submit and see if it will open a chat window for you. If not, you can always submit your questions to us at M2ProgramSupport@azdhs.gov

8. canceling mothly news letter

I receive, from USPS, the monthly news letter. There isn't any information on how to cancel that news letter for when I'm gone for three or four months at a time. Everything is sign up, and no sign off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop ***** footing around and approve the use of MMJ for mental health issues for depression, anxiety, PTSD

My idea is to expand the use of MMJ for mental health issues instead on putting us on prescription meds, which only is beneficial to the drug companies, who will lose money when it is realized the MMJ is the better alternative to being addicted to anxiety meds, such as xanax etc. There is much research supporting the use of MMJ. Stop the b/s and help us millions that DO benefit for MMJ.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your opinion. The opportunity to petition to add debilitating conditions will happen again in July. Please provide peer-reviewed scientific studies that support the use of marijuana for any condition for consideration.

10. the cost of renewing the MMC is ridiculous and it shouldnt be so costly!!! To go to a qualified doctor again is also ridculous..

One time should be enough, my pain isn't going to get better only worse>>this isn't what this program is set up to do but make money off of innocent people who have to have an alternative to drug therapy!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The 1-year length of the registry cards was written into the statute approved by the voters. ADHS cannot change the law. You can read the statute at azleg.gov – go to the link for Arizona Revised Statutes – and search for 36-2804.06

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The question you have is about more than the Arizona law, you may want to contact an attorney about your question. The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act concerns activity within the state of Arizona.

12. i am Oregon Card holder moving to AZ March 2014...questions

i would like to know about: 1. is it legal to travel from Oregon to AZ to establish my residence and obtain an AZ MMP card with my medicine? 2 and if so: the quantity and how it must be identified and transported safely. thank you jamie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

State law allows a visiting qualifying patient with a registry identification card or its equivalent, issued by the qualifying patient’s home state, to possess or use marijuana. However, a visiting patient is not authorized to obtain marijuana from a dispensary because the dispensary is required in statute to access a verification system before dispensing marijuana.

If you legally establish residency in AZ and meet the requirements and qualifications for a MM qualifying patient card, and subsequently obtain a MM qualifying patient card, you may possess up to the legal limit of 2.5 ounces of medical marijuana. Since this is a State law, there is no provision for the legal transporting of the MM to other states (Oregon, for example). The possession limit is for within AZ only, with some exceptions for jurisdictions such as tribal jurisdictions which still consider possession a crime.

13. Test

Please let me know if you received this email and read it. -- Rob Howard

Jan 31, 2014

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix the unfair 25 mile rule for cultivation of medical marijuana.

I've spent thousands of dollars buying sometimes low quality medical marijuana from state licensed dispensaries for the past 6 months. I can't afford to do it any longer. During this past 6 months, I've met countless other patients that are legally allowed to grow their own medicine. This creates 2 classes of people that choose to use medical cannabis. The rule is beyond unfair... It's down right un-American.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The law passed by voters designated the 25-mile rule. ADHS does not have any way to change the requirements.

16. Why Friday's are busiest day at dispensories.

This message is for Will Humble.

Mr. Humble Friday is the busiest day at dispensaries because it is PAYDAY.

Do not continue to say that it is because of recreational use. You are wrong on this.

Paycheck to paycheck taxpayers.

Sincerely,

Jeff S. Berry
    Safford, AZ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment. You raise a good point. Also, Will did not use the language that was in the news story. A new report should be posted soon by the media.

17. Lower the Price of MM

I'm on SSD (low income) and I've checked dispensaries close to me and the prices are not within my budget unless I cut considerably back on food (I do receive $80 in food stamps). Can you live on $80 a month worth of food (much less gluten-free)?
    Respectfully,
    Leslee Bachelier

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Department doesn’t have the ability to regulate prices at dispensaries. You may want to talk to your local dispensary and see if they have a program to help.

18. Lower the Price of MM

I'm on SSD (low income) and I've checked dispensaries close to me and the prices are not within my budget unless I cut considerably back on food (I do receive $80 in food stamps). Can you live on $80 a month worth of food (much less gluten-free)?
    Respectfully,
    Leslee Bachelier

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act did not give the state the authority to regulate prices for medical marijuana. You may want to reach out to the dispensaries and see if they may be able to help you.

19. Questions and answers

Can you provide a link on your website so we can simply email in a question that is not answered on the website? I think it would be an excellent way for you to save costs. I suggest this as you have to pay people to sit there and answer a phone. Which I may add takes a while to get through so it is inconvenient to make an attempt to call you during work hours M > F as I work the same hours you are open. I have my card and find it slightly unreasonable that I feel…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a live chat function that is available Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. You can access this here: http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/. Click on the box titled, “Live Support Online.” If the box is illuminated green, we are here and ready to answer questions. If you are attempting to reach us during hours outside of the above, you can still leave an email message by clicking on that same box. You have the option to leave us an off-hours email message. We will return your email the next business day. Also, you can always leave us an email at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov at any time.”

20. Application incomplete?

Please, I have an inoperable brain tumor and filled out all the necessary documents over 2 weeks ago. My credit card was even charged the fee.
    I checked on status and apparently there was something mailed to me that was necessary. I did not receive this!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base