Skip to content

ADHS Customer Feedback

Welcome to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ Customer Feedback Forum. Please submit your feedback below. We strive to deliver the best resources and services possible and look forward to hearing from you!

222 results found

1. medical marijuna is legal -make is excessibal and affordabale for those who need it now

I am a 50 year old mother of 5 and Grand mother of 3 and have been suffering with sever spinal pain,migrains anxiety and insomnia due to a childhood disease called equine encephilitis, that I was lucky enough to survive, when so many others have died from it. For 30 years now I have been to, too many doctors to count and just as many drugs and continue to take those drugs just to function in my daily life.I am looking to relieve my condition with a natural medication that will not cause side effects that ultimately will kill me…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  ADHS responded

Thank you for writing. We understand your situation and can sympathize. However until there is a ruling from athe courts, ADHS has suspended the dispensary portion of the AMMA.

2. The AZDHS shuld be monitoring Medical Marijuana Doctors Clinics.

There are Marijuana Doctor Clinics in Arizona that advertise patients do not need recent medical records to qualify for the program, as well as many doctors that will certify anyone with a $150 payment. Many patients that now have a MMJ card or a recent recomendation from a doctor may not be entitled to them. This is blatent disregard of the of the Arizona State Law both by the patient and the recommending doctor. How does the AZDHS plan to police both the doctors and clinics that break the law?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ADHS does not have any authority over doctors. If they are doing what you say, you should report them to the medical board that licenses them. ADHS works closely with the boards to try to keep the medical marijuana program, medical. Thanks for your help in this process.

3. Patient resubmission form for Prop 203 is NOT broken!

My lack of understanding pertaining to the resubmission process seems to have been the problem. "My bad," seems an appropriate comment. Thanks for your patience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Patient resubmission form for Prop 203 is broken.

There is no way to upload corrected physician attestation form in a Prop 203 resubmission attempt. The patient is directed to change only corrected information. There is no prompt to allow for new upload of information. Only given ten days to resubmit: please help!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you are having a problem with the technical side on the medical marijuana pages, please use the web chat function on the left hand side of the website. You’ll get people who are very knowledgeable about the system.

5. Patient Education Brochure

The ADHS needs to put together a Patient's Guide to what they can and can't do under the AMMA and share it with the public, law enforcement and the media. In light of multiple arrests in Gilbert the police seem to be totally uninformed that MMJ is legal in Arizona.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for expressing your opinion. Until there is a decision about the federal law, ADHS will continue to provide cards, but not license dispensaries.

7. We need more practical legal information.

Why isn't there any further or more detailed information on the AG's move against the legally passed proposition? Why IS he doing this, do we pay him to exercise and spend our time and money fighting for and pursuing his own ideals? We need to know what our state government is up too, after all,... they do work for us. This info could help a patient decide whether or not to even disclose their condition to the state because we could all be gathered up as co-conspirators if the AG succeeds in convincing our voters that AZ will suffer "Federal…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please limit your comments on here to feedback about the Department of Health Services. You may want to send these comments to the Attorney General’s office for response.

8. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Video Updates

Hi Will,

How about some current video updates? The last update is when the last draft rules were posted.

Patients would like to hear you speak about the current situation and what is being done to implement the AMMA.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can subscribe to updates through the website. As soon as anything develops, you receive an email. That’s much faster than waiting for us to produce a video. Thank you for the suggestion though.

10. please will you honor our email requests to change our cultivation status?

you guys wrote, in response to another persons question about changing their cultivation status, "We anticipate that the Medical Marijuana Program online change feature to be available in the next few weeks. In the interim we are honoring requests for individuals that may want to change their cultivation status or to add/designate a caregiver. You may contact us at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov."

I have sent the email but have not gotten any response from the department. I also used your online chat feature today so i could try to confirm that my request is being processed, or at least find out…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The online function is now available on the application page of the medical marijuana website. Previous to this we had been making the changes individually – so it took quite a bit of time.
    Thank you for your patience,

I’m not sure how long it takes to make the change and issue a new card. I will find out and respond shortly. As far as the length of time it took for someone to respond on the chat function, I will look into that as well.
    We are trying to be helpful in this situation because we understand Qualifying Patients may have planned on having dispensaries around this fall.

11. Medical Marijuana Blog FAQs Page

I posted my idea on your blog but thought I'd also email it directly.

In reading your MMJ blog I've noticed many repetitive Q&As. I suggest consolidating these onto a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page prefacing your Blog.

After readers review the FAQs page they can THEN post blog questions if the FAQ page hasn't answered their questions. You can have a 'canned' response linking them back to the FAQs page if they ask an already answered question.

I realize your position is probably pretty hectic, especially over this program. Having a FAQs page may save you some time to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The blog covers many more topics than medical marijuana so it’s not the correct place for the medical marijuana frequently asked questions page. You are correc that it would be great if people checked the FAQ before posting questions on the Director’s blog.

12. Please make the forms so that a current patient can change his/her form as soon as possible.

Being a brand new program with the rules very hard to understand at first, many people I know of made mistakes in the way they initially filed for their patient or caregiver card. Please make the change forms available as soon as possible so that these cards are actually usable. I, for one, am in pain every day and would benefit greatly from medical marijuana, but find it impossible to get it or grow it myself without making a change to my card. Please help to alleviate my and others pain by making a change form available to the public.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At the point you were requesting it, each change had to be made individually and took quite a bit of staff time. The Change Application Search is now available under the Patient Application. We appreciate your patience and hope that the new function will make the process easier for all.

We anticipate that the Medical Marijuana Program online change feature to be available in the next few weeks. In the interim we are honoring requests for individuals that may want to change their cultivation status or to add/designate a caregiver. You may contact us at m2programsupport@azdhs.gov. This email account is monitored continuously for custom issues. Thank you for your patience as we continue working diligently to launch the change feature.

13. MMJ community still getting the runaround

People need to stop trying to control everything when the citizens make their voices heard in a political way then that is how the laws should be treated as a law not just if they agree with it because there are plenty of laws I dont agree with and the government wants everyone to follow laws then they need to actually follow them.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, ADHS is carrying out the will of the people to the best of its ability. There are lawsuits pending in three courts at thsi time. ADHS will move forward based on the outcome of those cases.

14. Brochure on Patient's Legal Rights

In light of the police raid this week on a Gilbert resident who was handcuffed and treated like a criminal when he was a registered ADHS MMJ patient, how is the Dept. of Health going to notify the police department on how to first check the registry to see if a patient before they come to your home with a warrant and a full SWAT team?

Link to the article:
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/gilbert/article_c059bc82-9935-11e0-9ebd-001cc4c03286.html

Mr. Humble you need to get together with our Attorney General and clarify for the patients and caregivers are to be treated respectufully and lay out their rights to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The system was set up in the law passed by the voters; section 36-2807 specifically says law enforcement can only check the numbers on a card. ADHS established a secure, password-protected, web-based verification system for use on a 24-hour basis by law enforcement personnel. ADHS notified law enforcement agencies on April 06, 2011, explaining how to register for the online validation system. The AMMA did not give law enforcement the ability to search for names. Because of what the voters passed, there is no way to change the access except through legislation that furthers the intent of the voter initative.

15. There needs to be a way to correct an application error.

When I reviewed the final PDF copy of my application after I submitted and paid, I discovered that the "caregiver" box had been checked. I don't think I checked that box, but if I did, it was an error. I have tried to find a wasy to report the error, but have only found a phone number that will take a message, and they haven't called back. There is no email address to report an error. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

One of the reasons we created the form on line was so that folks had the ability to make sure their names are spelled correctly, the address is correct and everything is the way they want it. In the User Agreement, applicants are instructed to check all information before saving each page. You may want to use the live chat option on the medical marijuana website. The customer service representatives are familiar with the system and may be able to help you.
    Thank you for sharing.

16. operator rating

After having a really bad experience with online operator 18 for the MMJ program, I really want to see if any other applicants have the same problem as I do with this operator 18.

18 take very long time to response after conversation initiated and almost feel like operator has logged off.

But #18 does an excellent job of chasing people away by refusing to help. Operator stated that "not able to look into info" but refused to pass it to the representative for research. "Just wait!" and "there is no supervisor here"

Operator 18 need to be retrain in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get my medical marijuana card to me, applied May 24, 2016, paid for, approved and today (July 26, 2016) I still do not have it.

If mdAnderson is right, I may have up to 5-6 months to live. I have 9 deadly cancer and applied for a marijiuana card May 24th. Never smoked a cig. in my 72 years, never drank or did drugs and am scared to death of what I have coming. Shouldn't have to take from May 24th, 2016 to and BEYOND July 26th, 2016 to get a card.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. employment in arizona mmj industry

i would be willing to move to arizona for job in the mmj industry i am disablel only real problem i have is left hand does not work

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Arizona, Dispensaries will not be run by the state. You’ll need to check the employment section of the newspapers or online. Good luck with your job search.

19. tell us where we can move

outside the 25 mile rule

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The 25-mile rule was set by the voters. The actual boundaries will be determined by where the licensed dispensaries are operating. At this time, there is no public information about that.

20. Lower Fees for Low Income Patients

Having to pay 75 per year for a card is a burden for those of us who are low income, why is it so much?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Fees for the cards are set at a rate to pay for validating and creating the card portion of the program.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base